SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:45 am

julychild wrote:If we ignore Nick's tweet, and only take into account last season's schedule, today would really be a travel day. They may truly be on their way back.
Sorry, but today won't be a travel day they are still doing dates. They travelled on the 11th and got to Kerry that day to start week 7.

The schedule for week 7 is:

Epi 7 Kerry wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel and day off - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car.
apr 12: date
apr 13: date
apr 14: date
apr 15: date
apr 16: RC 7

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:52 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick is now airborne according to his Twitter account (3 plane emos).  Élan's cryptic Twitter account suggests likewise...he faved a flight-related tweet.
 Dublin time - around 11:30 pm April 14

Flights departed Dublin for London (loads of them throughout the day) & other non-US destinations near the same time so they may travelling via Heathrow to NY. No flights from Dublin direct to either NY or CHI until tomorrow. 

I didn't check Shannon airport. 

If true, hopefully some tourist fans will snap a sighting of Kaitlyn at some airport today.

So Nick must of been eliminated.  There isn`t a rose ceremony till the 16th.  15th at the very least so if he`s in the air heading home, then he would of missed the individual date rose in Dublin then.  They were travelling to their new destination on the 11th.  They would of had min of 3 dates in Kerry and likely 4 as per other bette seasons therefore, the first date was the 12th, it is only the 14th there.

To me it is a rouse.  No way that they could be done in Kerry right now.

Other Bachelorette seasons have followed a 2 ID, 1 GD pattern.
Ali, Ashley, Emily, Des all gad 3 ID and GD

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:That's strange. I thought the RC was today or tomorrow. Would they fly back the same day?
They didn't travel to Kerry and the epi 7 locale till apr 11, first date was the 12th, there's no way a RC can happen already.  That is of course if we were to believe Harrison's and Elan's tweets on the 11th.

I'm sure your schedule on the other thread had travel on the 10th which should make the dates the 11,12,13 with the RC on the 14th.

Just saw your post but don't know why 4 dates. As I posted on the other thread a 4th date is often on the RC day anyway.
That was before we saw that travel happened on the 11th. But we'd still need the 12, 13, 14, 15 for dates, even if the RC happened on the night of the 15th. We are working on the morning of the 15th there right now. Since Ali's season all bettes have had 3 individual dates and a group date so 4 in total. Yes, you are correcct, often the 4th date is on the same day as a rc so even if we take a day off, we are still looking at the night of the 15th for the rc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:05 am

Ok so I guess I remembered Andi's ep 7 and thought others had followed that pattern as I thought Des followed that too but I totally forgot Michael's weird date was that ep and that there were actually only 5 of them SMH. so much for my memory.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:10 am

Again Andi and JPG are both outliers to this and it was speculated that Chris requested that third 1:1 for Becca kind of breaking the no back to back 1:1 date rule.

I think MF has been changing it up some the last couple of seasons. Des's epi 7 was even odd for only having a top 5, since she eliminated more at epi 6.

MF has kind of been throwing out his rule book a bit, so I don't know if historical data means as much as it has.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:13 am

I'm starting to feel a wee bit of guilt for posting the Nick tweet as it seems to have spawned a paradigm shift.  I swear, at one point I thought I heard a few of my brain cells pop off with the anomalies this pre-season.

Logically, regarding the timeframe in Ireland, we have factual info about location of the two hotels, a sighting of Kaitlyn and Elan in Dublin on Easter Sunday (with pic proof) and a firsthand account of Nick & Kaitlyn the next Monday in Dublin (no pic).  Oh, also CH on the golf course. Other than that we have nada but leprechauns in the Irish mist.  
We don't know if any more guys left of their own accord (a running theme this season), how many GDs there were, if there was a 2-1, and if a date could have occurred on a day where travel happened between locations.  We don't know if someone was sent home without a rose on a 1-1 or two on a 2-1. We don't know if any cocktail parties were cancelled thus shortening the RC time with this already small group. 

I respect that the franchise has closely followed a specific format however Brady left and is dating Britt which is sometimes filmed and sometimes not.  Nick came in at epi 4 and was still there at epi 6. There are 2 Bettes under contract and 1 is dating a guy that's back at his job and living his typical life and he is on social media. 
And Nick is on SM but really who besides sleuthers and RS fans plus a few others even know he is filming with  Kaitlyn?  No where near the few million who watch the show. Some of his IG followers are STILL talking about Andi so why not post to keep those people in the dark about his being on this season. The franchise have never had a past contestant stay that long before. Trial & error, perhaps.

Yep, it's nuttier than peanut brittle at this point!

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:14 am

We have no proof for certain they were traveling on the 11th. MOT said she was told they were in the Dublin hotel Thursday and Friday (we don't know that they slept there Friday night). If the dates started April 6 (Nick's 1 on 1), that Monday, then GD Tuesday 4/7, then 1 on 1 Wednesday 4/8. The RC for Epi 6 should have been 4/9 probably going into the morning hours of 4/10. They still had time to have traveled at some point on Friday 4/10. It was not a long distance travel at all.

Now, saying that, Nick posting an emoji of airplanes does not necessarily mean IMO that he was already on the airport or on a plane. Nothing is 100% sure.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 am

notarose wrote:I'm starting to feel a wee bit of guilt for posting the Nick tweet as it seems to have spawned a paradigm shift.  I swear, at one point I thought I heard a few of my brain cells pop off with the anomalies this pre-season.

Logically, regarding the timeframe in Ireland, we have factual info about location of the two hotels, a sighting of Kaitlyn and Elan in Dublin on Easter Sunday (with pic proof) and a firsthand account of Nick & Kaitlyn the next Monday in Dublin (no pic).  Oh, also CH on the golf course. Other than that we have nada but leprechauns in the Irish mist.  
We don't know if any more guys left of their own accord (a running theme this season), how many GDs there were, if there was a 2-1, and if a date could have occurred on a day where travel happened between locations.  We don't know if someone was sent home without a rose on a 1-1 or two on a 2-1. We don't know if any cocktail parties were cancelled thus shortening the RC time with this already small group. 

I respect that the franchise has closely followed a specific format however Brady left and is dating Britt which is sometimes filmed and sometimes not.  Nick came in at epi 4 and was still there at epi 6. There are 2 Bettes under contract and 1 is dating a guy that's back at his job and living his typical life and he is on social media. 
And Nick is on SM but really who besides sleuthers and RS fans plus a few others even know he is filming with  Kaitlyn?  No where near the few million who watch the show. Some of his IG followers are STILL talking about Andi so why not post to keep those people in the dark about his being on this season. The franchise have never had a past contestant stay that long before. Trial & error, perhaps.

Yep, it's nuttier than peanut brittle at this point!

Don't feel guilty!!!!!!! If not you, one of us would have seen and mentioned the airplane tweet by Elanick ;). I think it just goes with the rest of the tweets that seem misleading. But you bring up a good point. Us spoiled fans who know he is on the show will look at his tweets and call shenanigans and feel like they are trying to trick us ( and they probably are) but on the same token, him being constantly active on twitter will keep the non suspecting fans who don't follow as closely out of the loop as well. It is kind of a win win for them, they keep us spoiled ones talking and :crazed while making all appear normal to unspoiled ones.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:27 am

Beagle wrote:We have no proof for certain they were traveling on the 11th. MOT said she was told they were in the Dublin hotel Thursday and Friday (we don't know that they slept there Friday night). If the dates started April 6 (Nick's 1 on 1), that Monday, then GD Tuesday 4/7, then 1 on 1 Wednesday 4/8. The RC for Epi 6 should have been 4/9 probably going into the morning hours of 4/10. They still had time to have traveled at some point on Friday 4/10. It was not a long distance travel at all.

Now, saying that, Nick posting an emoji of airplanes does not necessarily mean IMO that he was already on the airport or on a plane. Nothing is 100% sure.

I don't think so either.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 am

Beagle wrote:We have no proof for certain they were traveling on the 11th. MOT said she was told they were in the Dublin hotel Thursday and Friday (we don't know that they slept there Friday night). If the dates started April 6 (Nick's 1 on 1), that Monday, then GD Tuesday 4/7, then 1 on 1 Wednesday 4/8. The RC for Epi 6 should have been 4/9 probably going into the morning hours of 4/10. They still had time to have traveled at some point on Friday 4/10. It was not a long distance travel at all.

Mr Write came on and said that they had left Dublin and are in Kerry which is where the hotel that MOT said that there was activity at. IMO, they left Dublin, did the almost 4 hr trek to Kerry from Dublin, hense the tweet from him about travelling and listening to music for 3 hrs.

I believe from the tweets that we had regarding Harrison, he had time off on the 10th. IMO, since he was golfing very close to the hotel where the group was staying, the whole group had the 10th off. They travelled to Kerry per Mr Write's post.

Mr Write on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:54 am
TB is staying Ireland for a second week. Currently filming in County Kerry.

Wed, thurs, fri they were in Dublin at the http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin

that was per MOT.

So, IMO, they left the hotel on Sat 11th, travelled to Kerry County where Mr Write was saying they were filming on the 12th.

Since Ali, Ashley, Emily, Des all had 3 individual dates and a group date in epi 7, I think it is safe to plan on that. IF we do that, then the 12, 13, 14, and 15 in the very least are all taken care of. They "could" have the RC on the night of the 15th, but WON'T have it earlier than that. They could even have it on the 16th too.

Hope this all makes sense.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:36 am

good logic and great work!
I do think it's worth noting that travel from dublin to kerry co is only 3.5 driving and 55min/1hr flying and it's super cheap at 88$ per person which means they could have traveled in the morning and started filming in the afternoon - maybe even held a ID on 11th making it 3 ID by april 14. Typically at this point international travel has the potential to take longer than a 1 hr flight so the short distance gives more leeway

Epi 7 Kerry wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car/55min flight (+ Date later in the day?)
apr 14: date (could be possible there was an early elimination keeping ID date short?) / possible RC 7 at night/early evening + same day travel to give enough time for HTDs and travel errors (I think last year's flight cancellations could have messed up the filming schedule and so they could build in time for the longer cross-continental flights this season - do we know if they did something like this for TB?)

there were points made about the bette only doing 2 ID and 1 GD as well making april 14 fully a travel date --
also they might have 2 ID and 1 GD (several possibilities to make it possible. a couple: more people than anticipated leaving during/before RC 6 or prior to RC 7).

apr 10/11: Travel - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car/55min flight (+ Date later in the day?)
apr 14: travel

just throwing out diff scenarios that might possibly make sense as well
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 am

No one can say for sure there were three 1:1's and 1 group date. Nor do we know the exact travel date.
I have a feeling we will know the final 4 within a few days.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins