SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:23 pm

lipsis wrote:Even if he leaves next in two weeks, he is still contractually bound to return for the finale.

And I know if I was Big Whit, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I didn't sell my condo.

Really? WHat makes you say that ... hopefully not these photos.

Sean and Catherine had to weather much worse headlines IMO with folks claiming that he had something something going with Peta. And, Peta was closer to Sean's age and far sexier IMO than 21-year old Witney.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

^^^None of them ever totally leave the spotlight!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:28 pm

So true. I remember those days!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I hope she's happy and is being treated well. Smiley

I wouldn't be surprised if she's counting down the days till they leave the spotlight.  

Oh, I agree totally!! I think they are BOTH earning their DWTS paycheck.

I hope that they are having fun but I believe that Chris is finding it's a lot more work than he expected. Chris said on red carpet, if he had an ego coming into the show, he has none left. The judges have been harsh.

I also want to add that I am not looking at this couple with rose colored glasses. I think that they seem solid but like any couple from this show, time will tell. I wouldn't bet my house that they'd get married but I think they seem just as solid if not more so than other couples at this stage.

Whitney B is such a catch IMO and Chris should be hanging on tight to her!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:30 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
lipsis wrote:Even if he leaves next in two weeks, he is still contractually bound to return for the finale.

And I know if I was Big Whit, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I didn't sell my condo.

Really? WHat makes you say that ... hopefully not these photos.

Sean and Catherine had to weather much worse headlines IMO with folks claiming that he had something something going with Peta. And, Peta was closer to Sean's age and far sexier IMO than 21-year old Witney.

Please note that I said that is what I would be thinking if I was her, not what I thought Whitney would be thinking. I couldn't possibly know that.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:31 pm

I wouldn't say the photos are a problem, just that it can't feel warm and fuzzy to see these headlines and stories for Whit. As I'm sure it wasn't lovely for Cat when Sean did the show.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Funny how chris tweeted this.  I wonder if he has seen the photos of him in dailymail ogling Witney C. :fanningfan

https://mobile.twitter.com/C_Soules/status/588796882530381825/photo/1

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Chris is in a bit of a darned if you do, darned if you don't situation. He is getting criticized for not having chemistry with his dance partner and for losing his cool. If you go over to the DWTS thread, posters are claiming it looks like he is not having any fun with Witney and that is costing him votes.

So he and his fiancée attend this event. They are interviewed on the red carpet with WHitney B saying that "WE need to first win the trophy" (or something like that but definitely said "we") before they make wedding plans. IMO Whitney is on board and supporting her man do his job, which I may add, I heard the red-headed dancer Anna T. on AfterBuzz criticize Chris for not doing by finding a way ... and she recommended without his fiancée present ... to connect with his dance partner. So if Chris and Witney take a few photos - and really, there's absolutely nothing IMO even worth an eye raise in those Daily Mail photos - I think it's just him trying to do job.

I really and truly believe that the last person Whitney B needs to worry about is dance partner Witney. IMO I have no doubt that Chris and Witney will part ways amicably but will never run in same circles again. Witney already made it very clear in a recent interview with Chris that she had zero interest in dating any of Chris' farming friends so don't see her in Iowa, ever!

ITA...For some Chris can't win no matter what he does. I like him, I like watching him dance and I hope he stays for as long as he can. He and Whit made the decision to be a part of this show and I'm sure he will do his best until he is eliminated. Whit is the ultimate supporter saying they are there to win it...she and Chris both know that's not gonna happen. Patti, Noah, Robert and Chris will be the next group to depart from this show, JMO, the question is what order. Chris and Witney will continue to do the very best they can and Whitney will be the ultimate cheerleader. I would imagine Chris and Whit would both say it has been a great once in a lifetime experience. Mama Soules loves every minute of it...and Chris likes to see his Mama happy! giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Last night event . 

https://youtu.be/ZfOCbMNzNrY

https://youtu.be/hMtCse2aEHY

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

IMO these pictures were semi-planned out since none of the other 4 DWTS girls that were there are in the pics. In the group photo on Emma Slaters IG the w(h)itneys are next to each other with whitneys arm around witney - i think it's a cute budding friendship, nothing to worry about.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:38 pm

bachfangal wrote:Funny how chris tweeted this.  I wonder if he has seen the photos of him in dailymail ogling Witney C. :fanningfan

https://mobile.twitter.com/C_Soules/status/588796882530381825/photo/1

What a great picture of the two of them!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:44 pm

I agree MVMom and Rolly!  Chris can't do right by anyone it seems.  But before people judge the entire event on a UK rag mag article - there were other lovely pictures of Chris and Whitney from the event.  He is pulling her in close and claiming her as his.  They make a lovely couple, IMO.

Even if Chris is ready to leave DWTS, his fans voted to keep him in.  That is the way the show works.  

Amazing night out with my @whitb624!
Chris Soules
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 11116605_566929006743202_1445303052_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu