SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by emusha Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:45 pm

I think an ABC intern posted that for him based on that little error with nick's photo being posted as CS' twitter profile pic giggling giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:45 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Last night event . 

https://youtu.be/ZfOCbMNzNrY

https://youtu.be/hMtCse2aEHY

Could these two look any less happy? Chris barely looks at her and she's leaning away from him.

And that tweet from Chris was probably sent by that ABC intern in charge of his PR.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:48 pm

i think they look perfectly normal......for thirty adults yelling at them telling them to look in 20 directions. I had to turn off that one minute youtube video cause it stressed me out.

also the "leaning away" thing i think is how she poses, she's done it in every photo i've seen even posing with girlfriends

example....
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Screen11
(source: Whitney Bischoff instagram)

Last edited by lurker11 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add source)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:50 pm

^^Wait until they get back to the farm and out of the spotlight and people will say, what is wrong with them, they are not posting pictures, they must be unhappy!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Whit is looking better and better each time I see her. Where's that 'mother' now? laugh out loud

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 pm

mindless wrote:

Could these two look any less happy? Chris barely looks at her and she's leaning away from him.

And that tweet from Chris was probably sent by that ABC intern in charge of his PR.

I see both clips totally differently. I think Whitney "poses" for photos and that is why she is leaning away - positioning her head etc. People were talking with them, wanting photos from several directions, etc. In between taking a photo with a fan her reaches for Whitney and puts his arm around her. Then at another point he reaches for her hand. Indeed she walks away ahead of him but to me it looks like he is listening to someone off screen.

I seriously think they view this as a job and as such act appropriately for the situation, not hanging all over each other.
I would be more interested to see what happens when they are socializing with friends. That interaction would be more telling to me than a red carpet event where there are many people wanting their attentions, light bulbs going off in their faces, etc.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I agree MVMom and Rolly!  Chris can't do right by anyone it seems.  But before people judge the entire event on a UK rag mag article - there were other lovely pictures of Chris and Whitney from the event.  He is pulling her in close and claiming her as his.  They make a lovely couple, IMO.

Even if Chris is ready to leave DWTS, his fans voted to keep him in.  That is the way the show works.  

Amazing night out with my @whitb624!
Chris Soules
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 11116605_566929006743202_1445303052_n

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! :sprinklehearts  If you can't see a sweetness in that picture well I just disagree. JMOAA. I swear Whit will be pregnant with her third child, living on the farm, celebrating Christmas with Chris and his family and there will still be those that say the relationship is doomed. JMO...everyone has the right to their opinion and others have the right to disagree. They make a lovely couple and they have the maturity to wade through the all the negative noise and I would bet get on with a very happy life together...JMOAA. I am a cheerleader cheerleader
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:08 pm

eliza3 wrote:
mindless wrote:

I see both clips totally differently.   I think Whitney "poses" for photos and that is why she is leaning away - positioning her head etc.   People were talking with them, wanting photos from several directions, etc.   In between taking a photo with a fan her reaches for Whitney and puts his arm around her.   Then at another point he reaches for her hand.  Indeed she walks away ahead of him but to me it looks like he is listening to someone off screen.  

I seriously think they view this as a job and as such act appropriately for the situation, not hanging all over each other.  
 I would be more interested to see what happens when they are socializing with friends.   That interaction would be more telling to me than a red carpet event where there are many people wanting their attentions, light bulbs going off in their faces, etc.

It would be nice to see pics of them at the party together, more than just that group pic with Whitney leaning away from Chris again. Why are there pics of Chris hitting up the dance floor with Witney, but no pics of him and Whitney interacting? I guess the former sell better, but it would be nice to see the latter too.

Anyway, here's another vid. Seems Whitney's changed her tune about being on TV.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Rolly, I like your wording the "maturity to wade through negative noise" - it is so much easier to celebrate the love than it is to listen to the noise.  They will be back on the farm living real life soon enough where it will be hopefully very quiet. JMO.  :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Wait until they get back to the farm and out of the spotlight and people will say, what is wrong with them, they are not posting pictures, they must be unhappy!  laugh out loud

So true! :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Mini, Eliza, KB and Rolly - Yep! I agree with you all as usual.

Mindless - thanks for bringing over the video.

I think Chris and WHitney still look great together and totally in synch. Not sure what some are expecting to see from them. YES, without a doubt they are looking like they are posing at times because ... they ARE posing!

Both Chris and Whitney are serving as spokespeople for their respective professions so I like how they are carrying themselves as adults with a future beyond this limelight.

As far as Chris and Whitney filming their wedding ... why not. They can always have a private ceremony if they chose. If ABC wants to pay them a pretty dollar, I'd take it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:32 pm

LOL both of them look very "on" to me and very serious -- slightly intense even....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu