SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Add me to the cheerleading squad.  :cheerleader:I totally agree with all of the well stated points of my fellow cheerleaders above.  group hug  As a fan rooting for this couple, I think LA and DWTS was a fun and once in a lifetime opportunity,  but I am now rooting for Chris to be done with DWTS so they can go back home and move forward with their lives and relationship, with less public scrutiny.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Rolly, I like your wording the "maturity to wade through negative noise" - it is so much easier to celebrate the love than it is to listen to the noise.  They will be back on the farm living real life soon enough where it will be hopefully very quiet.  JMO.  :Nod:

Nicely said.

I like that they have a pat answer for the wedding question. They know it's going to keep coming at them and if they say there are no plans right now it will spark headlines and rumors, so whatever their private situation is, I love that they don't make up stories about planning and timelines and just keep it simple. To me any normal person coming out of this show would be in no hurry for a real wedding despite having a "tv engagement". Those 2 events need to be separated by a whole lot of real life time first, IMO. So good for Chris and Whit, answering but basically not answering on that wedding question.

I admire their handling of the post show media and spotlight to this point. And beautiful picture of them upthread.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Do we think Whit is over LA? I know she says that's THEIR focus right now and she probably wants to finish what they signed up for, but she doesn't look too excited to be at that party and there are virtually zero pics of her and Chris except the group photo. And quite a few of him dancing. Maybe she felt out of her element.

I don't think they're headed for a break up or anything, but she seems over it and ready to run back home with her fiancé.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:49 pm

eliza3 wrote:
mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Last night event . 

https://youtu.be/ZfOCbMNzNrY

https://youtu.be/hMtCse2aEHY

Could these two look any less happy? Chris barely looks at her and she's leaning away from him.

And that tweet from Chris was probably sent by that ABC intern in charge of his PR.

I see both clips totally differently.   I think Whitney "poses" for photos and that is why she is leaning away - positioning her head etc.   People were talking with them, wanting photos from several directions, etc.   In between taking a photo with a fan her reaches for Whitney and puts his arm around her.   Then at another point he reaches for her hand.  Indeed she walks away ahead of him but to me it looks like he is listening to someone off screen.  

I seriously think they view this as a job and as such act appropriately for the situation, not hanging all over each other.  
 I would be more interested to see what happens when they are socializing with friends.   That interaction would be more telling to me than a red carpet event where there are many people wanting their attentions, light bulbs going off in their faces, etc.

eliza3 I see these clips much the same way you do. Particularly in the first one they were posing for pictures (with at least two different people that we could see in the first clip) AND there was also someone shooting video of them at the same time. In the first clip you could actually hear the photographer asking Whitney (or perhaps both of them) to look to her left (which is why she's not looking at Chris to her right - she's following the pose the photographer wants). In fact there may have been two photographers who said "To your left" which is exactly the pose that Whitney gave them.

What I was more interested in was the subtleties - not only that Chris put his arm around her but that as soon as she felt him do that she put her arm around him - and I also noticed how far his arm was around her - not just casually behind her but his hand was well around her side and flat on her body which just looks a bit more intimate to me than just an arm around the back. I also was interested in how Chris reached for her hand when they moved and how naturally her hand found his. One thing that couples do - especially when they are in a very public situation (as this was - this was basically a photo shoot) is use touch to connect with each other. When you see this done in a very natural (almost without thinking or looking) manner it often means that the couple is in tune with each other and that's how they stay connected.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 pm

I hope things are improving, but I could see that LA would not be Whitney's type of place. Not an insult, I would never want to live in LA. I still wishe they had settled into real life and skipped DWTS. It is all about putting on a show, Sean is much more of a performer so I think his overall comfort enjoyment was probably higher.

I am happy for the fans but fan threads are great for just being a happy cheerleader, so maybe we can keep the discussion thread for more discussion.

BTW, I liked your post Lucas, they had great comfort physically during filming and the lack of it really stood out to me at AFTR and the first week media. I am glad it is returning. While not a particular fan of the couple, I don't have any desire to see them fail.

Whitney does a very distinct body angling when she poses, it almost makes me think she had patent or model training that taught her to pose pulled away almost leaning back like she does. I do agree that is her pose and not necessarily a sign of unhappiness.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Do we think Whit is over LA? I know she says that's THEIR focus right now and she probably wants to finish what they signed up for, but she doesn't look too excited to be at that party and there are virtually zero pics of her and Chris except the group photo. And quite a few of him dancing. Maybe she felt out of her element.

I don't think they're headed for a break up or anything, but she seems over it and ready to run back home with her fiancé.

I think that Chris is over LA. I know he's posted a couple of pictures of planting time and farming from back in IA - it's that time of year and I think he'd rather be there than in LA doing something he's less interested in (and not as good at) compared to what he'd be doing in IA. I do think Chris is going to finish what he started and ride the DWTS experience all the way until he gets eliminated. IMO he will still have some obligations to the show and may still have to appear on it even after elimination - they often bring back all or almost all of the contestants in a group dance at the end and they may actually want him in the audience rooting others on - both of these things have been done in the past and if he's bringing in a certain demographic they'll want that to continue.

If Whitney is "over LA" I suspect she's mirroring Chris. In addition I don't think Whitney really likes the public spotlight although I think she's done very well in some of the interviews I've seen - especially ones where she talks about her job. In that sense I think she's a lot like Chris - her passion is for what she does - not for any publicness that comes with appearing on the show. I also know she's said she's not a very good dancer so dancing would certainly be out of her comfort zone.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 pm

^^Have you noticed how Whitney looks at Chris before answering the "we" questions?  I believe they have discussed their joint position and she looks to him to confer that they are sharing that jointly.  Whatever, she will stand by him to show her loyalty, IMO.

Chris is missing the second harvest in a year, possibly.  He loves that part of farming and posting photos of his Dad on the tractor alone is tough.  There will be a day, when Chris will have to completely take over or have staff to help him and I am sure there is some guilt associated with being absent especially if the DWTS part isn't going too well.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I hope things are improving, but I could see that LA would not be Whitney's type of place. Not an insult, I would never want to live in LA. I still wishe they had settled into real life and skipped DWTS. It is all about putting on a show, Sean is much more of a performer so I think his overall comfort enjoyment was probably higher.

I am happy for the fans but fan threads are great for just being a happy cheerleader, so maybe we can keep the discussion thread for more discussion.

BTW, I liked your post Lucas, they had great comfort physically during filming and the lack of it really stood out to me at AFTR and the first week media. I am glad it is returning. While not a particular fan of the couple, I don't have any desire to see them fail.

Whitney does a very distinct body angling when she poses, it almost makes me think she had patent or model training that taught her to pose pulled away almost leaning back like she does. I do agree that is her pose and not necessarily a sign of unhappiness.
I don't believe the forum rules prevent "cheerleading" in the general discussion thread.  It seems to me it is the exchange of opinions, positive and negative, that the general discussion thread is meant for.  I did not understand the general discussion thread to be limited to only negative opinions and to exclude fans from weighing in with positive opinions.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yup, not a good look and still think DWTS was a bad idea. Hopefully just another 2 more weeks. Wonder what Whit was thinking here:

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 27A1AF0E00000578-3041965-Barely_in_the_picture_At_one_point_his_29_year_old_ladylove_L_wa-a-81_1429198801432

Yeah! Its hard to tell the fiance from dance partner huh giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 pm

^^^ this is absolutely correct. ALL opinions are welcome in the general discussion threads, positive and negative. Carry on...EVERYONE,

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ this is absolutely correct. ALL opinions are welcome in the general discussion threads, positive and negative. Carry on...EVERYONE,

Thank you.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I hope things are improving, but I could see that LA would not be Whitney's type of place. Not an insult, I would never want to live in LA.

I would never want to live in LA and I've had the chance on several occasions. Not my kind of place but I have had some good times visiting there. I agree - I don't see it as Whitney's kind of place and though I think after T'Bette and TB Chris may be more comfortable there I don't think it's his kind of place either. He's got too many roots elsewhere.

BTW, I liked your post Lucas, they had great comfort physically during filming and the lack of it really stood out to me at AFTR and the first week media. I am glad it is returning.

I know that most people who have appeared on the show have said that after a while you begin to ignore the cameras; or maybe you just get desensitized to their presence. But I don't think either of them are really comfortable now - or maybe comfortable isn't exactly the right word. I think they do what they have to do with a smile on their face but it's not something either likes to do - and that taints our impression. There's an awful lot of contestants on this show (both women and men) who have acting or modeling or public appearances in their background and they come across much more comfortable. When we suddenly have people without that background or interest it seems "off" compared to what we're used to seeing.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu