SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by FLChica Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
umngirl wrote: Not saying she's isn't wearing her ring, but in Whit's newest IG picture her ring finger is very nicely hidden.
I don't follow Whitney on IG, but your post made me curious and I had to take a peek. :detective I'm so glad I did.  That pic with the cowboy surprise was hilarious! I kinda wonder if she had her hand draped that way to mess with folks. Becca sure had fun playing around with her IG posts and hey, why not. Life is short. Might as well get a few giggles in when you can.

If she did it intentionally that would be pretty funny. I did note that in the "road trippin' #iowabound" IG picture she made very certain to have her left hand and the ring in VERY plain view - and I think that was very deliberate.
I confess, it made me want to give her a big ol' high five! Chris & Whitney are handling the public part of their relationship on their terms. They clearly don't feel the need to "prove" anything with constant OTT tweets declaring their love & IG pics of their every move. How refreshing.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Rolly Thu May 14, 2015 6:40 am

Where is everybody? :anyone?:

Did you see Whit made it to Iowa...and she was on a tractor??? Some weeks I'm eatcrow (there have been one or two of those giggling) other weeks I'm not. Not this week.

Did you see their body language? Something seems so "on" with them. #farmgirl 🐷 #shesanatural Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 297491761 :happydance: goteam

OK so I'm :stirthepot I'll behave after my second cup of coffee. lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am

Hehe, Rolly you are bad. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 3806527698

Here is the deal, my opinion has not changed and certainly Whit being on the farm for two days and sitting on a tractor is not going to change my feelings. Time will tell, I have always said that, but I still believe they have major issues and will not be getting married anytime soon. This is just my opinion. ;) :gotcha:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu May 14, 2015 9:07 am

I think Chris and Whitney aren't trying to "sell" anything like so many past bach/ettes have post show.   They aren't looking to sell books, diet/health products, jewelry, clothes or even a TV wedding.   I think the posting during DWTS is the exception for this couple.  So they have no need to "keep up that fan base" now.  I think the photos they will post from now on will be for family and friends mainly, and yes fans to some degree.  

So I'll be looking at it with a different eye when they do post something.   I think they just want to go back to their lives living the dream.  I would be surprised if they wanted a TV wedding --- but of course that is JMO

Last edited by eliza3 on Thu May 14, 2015 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 14, 2015 9:27 am

giggling Rolly. You keep me smiling!

I agree that twt with these two just like any other...but I have higher hopes than with some of them.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 am

Rolly eliza - Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 14, 2015 9:45 am

A few days on the farm doesn't really change my opinion. I still think Whitney deserves better and can do better. If six months from now she is living on the farm full time and they are planning a wedding I may feel differently. Or perhaps not. There are other married couples from this show where I never saw "it" between them. It is what it is.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 am

I'm happy things are looking up for them, but that doesn't mean things weren't strained in LA for a while. They were for Sean and Cat too and it didn't break them up. It'll be interesting to see if Whitney goes to LA with him for the finale.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 14, 2015 11:59 am

Rolly wrote: Where is everybody? :anyone?:

Did you see Whit made it to Iowa...and she was on a tractor??? Some weeks I'm eatcrow (there have been one or two of those  giggling)  other weeks I'm not. Not this week.

Did you see their body language? Something seems so "on" with them. #farmgirl 🐷 #shesanatural Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 297491761                                           :happydance:  goteam

OK so I'm :stirthepot I'll behave after my second cup of coffee. lolpanda
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1377737533 Great use of the emoticons, especially before a second cup of coffee!

There have been continual predictions of doom for this couple, ranging from Chris being in love with Becca to wonky vibes & body language to Whit never making it to LA to Chris withdrawing from her in LA to Whit running home to Chicago to Chris not going back to Iowa to Whit never making it to the farm. Probably missed some, but you get the idea. Now that all is well with Chris & Whit on the farm along with his public declarations of love, some viewers can start analyzing any Chris-Wit C posts on IG, if Whitney goes to the DWTS finale, etc. Let the good times roll!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Rolly, On Point, Well-Deserved cantstopl

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

It's almost time for a new season so I imagine the spotlight will be off C/W and people will move on. I think I like them because they're such a grown up couple unlike some we've seen. I get more of a bad vibe when I see OTT PDA post season (like A/J & E/J). No idea if they will make it but they're making a good start now that DWTS is almost over. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 pm

I have always liked this couple too based on what I felt was the behavior of two mature adults. I never saw any red flags with body language etc. My opinion is this, now that Whitney is spending time on the farm shows me they are trying to make a go of their relationship. I don't think that Whitney being on the farm is an indication they are ready for marriage. Their relationship will begin now and who knows what will happen. If they don't work out it will be for what ever reason that happens normally, not because he still loves Becca or the romance was a sham. IMO

I do think that what RS hears has validity. But who knows exactly what RS heard. It seems he was told that Chris had no intention of finding a mate on The Bachelor. This is MY opinion from reading between the lines. If that's even possible with RS. And maybe that was the case which would include Becca. Perhaps Chris wasn't intending to find someone like Whitney on the show but he did.

Bottom line is I feel and see two people that are sincere. Time will tell if they think they are still right for each other. I wish them the best of luck.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu