SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:57 pm

JMO: Witney would never have anything to do with Chris she did her job and was done . Becca would never even think about getting back with Chris she was done with him at the AFTR.  Whitney, Becca , and Kaitlyn got one great gift for doing this show and that is their true friendships.

Whitney is a strong woman that will only learn from this situation. She will be fine I have no doubt.

Sounds Emma is the perfect woman for Chris but the real question is Chris the perfect man for Emma chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:20 pm

I nominate Rolly for an award for best\most humorous use of emoticons yes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Hear,hear yes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Just saying, in my opinion of course, its rather humorous when I read things people say like 'Becca would never, Chris would never, Whitney would never, Witney would never'....etc.
None of us know these people. None of us know what they would do and why they do things, we only get to speculate.  Smiley  Articles of interviews say nothing. If they did then I guess I should go back to some of Whitney and Chris' interviews where they both said they would beat the odds and get married? Nope. Things change - all the time. Sometimes overnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:24 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:Just saying, in my opinion of course, its rather humorous when I read things people say like 'Becca would never, Chris would never, Whitney would never, Witney would never'....etc.
None of us know these people. None of us know what they would do and why they do things, we only get to speculate.  Smiley  Articles of interviews say nothing. If they did then I guess I should go back to some of Whitney and Chris' interviews where they both said they would beat the odds and get married? Nope. Things change - all the time. Sometimes overnight.
Ok, fair enough. I HIGHLY doubt. There. I highly doubt Becca wants anything to do with Chris in a romantic way. She's probably most definitely counting her lucky stars that things turned out the way they did for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 am

On RS blog last night . It is very interesting to know that he said he doesn't know what is the reason of what happened between them but he surely said that from the very start Chris did the bachelor not to marry anyone on the show but instead to grow his brand. I just feel for Whitney.Wishful thinking Chris should never been done the bachelor at all or never proposed in the first place.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Eb97c9
chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 9zt107chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Xgicucchris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Oaw2uvchris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2pqw5k8chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 30szzauchris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 am

What brand is Chris trying to grow?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:29 am

^Probably his future agricultural spokesperson and political career.

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 87b72b10 chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 86669110 chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 am

Has he said this is his goal or dream? Sounds so out of the blue to me but I haven't followed him at all aside from his engagement to Whit.

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 am

Other than what's been speculated here, political aspirations and agricultural spokesperson I didn't know if there was something else that he was promoting.

IMO he wouldn't be good at either one of those positions, or any position which involves public speaking. Being able to have quick come backs or clearly define what your cause is or simply speaking confidently are not IMO his strongest traits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Other than what's been speculated here, political aspirations and agricultural spokesperson I didn't know if there was something else that he was promoting.

IMO he wouldn't be good at either one of those positions, or any position which involves public speaking. Being able to have quick come backs or clearly define what your cause is or simply speaking confidently are not IMO his strongest traits.
I agree that his ability to be quick-witted is nil, however I do think that if he is speaking to agricultural folks about agricultural ideas, he may be well suited to that. This is in no way a compliment to the man I believe he has become, just an observation on the abilities I believe he has with regards to farming. Politically speaking, he has to convince fellow voters, not me.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:56 am

IMO, when he was more relaxed and speaking about something he was passionate about or had genuine feelings on, he seemed to speak more elegantly and confidently.  It was only when he was unsure and/or thinking about the politically correct way and/or the more proper way to say something to avoid hurting feelings, etc., that he was such a mumbling, bumbling idiot.  

So, if he sticks with agricultural and draws off his education, life experiences, emotions of family and memories of the farm, he may actually be ok.  If he's got more political aspect in mind, well... I can't see him pulling that off, I see the mumbling, bumbling, uncomfortable guy appearing again.  And I can't see anyone wanting to listen to or vote for that, but thats JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu