SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:20 pm

I don't think nick'd rule out the Bach but I don't see him going for it if he really falls for K and gets his heart broken again -- I imagine him wanting time to really get over her first if he falls for real... imho that/the fact that he goes in guns blazing kind of excludes him from being a bachelor shoo-in whatever season he's on
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:31 pm

But he would have time....Bachelor won't start filming for several months...they have BiP to film first. And I have a hard time believing that anyone that goes on these shows would turn down being the lead....so far I only know of one for sure that has and that's Chris L.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 pm

didn't roberto also turn it down (rumored) -- they were after him when him and Ali broke up...am I wrong about this?

I don't believe he'd turn it down after some thought -- so I agree with you on that -- unless they epically mess with his edit this time (no idea how it could be worse than last time) but even then i think he'd be open to it

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:34 pm

I would hope Nick stays away from doing the Bach, they are gonna cast the crazies like they did with Chris.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:40 pm

I've heard that Roberto turned it down, but I don't think that's ever been clarified clearly and I don't know how serious the offer was as I'm sure there were several others being offered the gig at the same time.

I think Chris L is the only one that has confirmed that he turned the offer down.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:44 pm

emusha wrote:didn't roberto also turn it down (rumored) -- they were after him when him and Ali broke up...am I wrong about this?

I don't believe he'd turn it down after some thought -- so I agree with you on that -- unless they epically mess with his edit this time (no idea how it could be worse than last time) but even then i think he'd be open to it

Yes you are right about Roberto they wanted him to be the Bachelor and also offered him a large sum of money. But he did turn them down and as far as Nick I do not see him on BIP or the lead . I really feel in my heart that the only reason he went on this show again was for Kaitlyn only. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 pm

I agree with you whit but if he feels like he'd be over K i think he values "finding love" enough to go for it...i also think he saw a few good ones from CS' (his friend/peer) bunch which would bring it closer to home as a possibility for *him*

meanwhile...I do think it'd be hilarious if TB spot is a contest between Josh and Nick the irony  giggling 

had some speculation over in the other thread wanted to share here cos relevant to this season/filming etc...

it nice the fam gets a mini-vacation by going elsewhere --at least they get that out of it which is awesome - if they go to vancouver maria theresa gets visitors and maybe they'll even stay longer after HTDs are over...I actually think vancouver is very plausible cos we had that kaitlyn sighting there

i do think there will be less ppl maybe specific siblings - bella, maria theresa, mom, dad, one or two of the bros...older sibling who;s married...maybe younger sibling who's in a serious relationship... as horrible as it sounds i imagine them creating "characters" out of all the siblings but also based on the siblings availability tho 2 days off would be doable for most IMO...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

IF the above is true, I have only one advice for Kaitlyn.... DONT SLEEP WITH HIM ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

IF the above is true, I have only one advice for Kaitlyn.... DONT SLEEP WITH HIM ;)

cantstopl I'd probably offer him the same advice to Nick. cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:51 pm

sophienette wrote:

Unless she knows she is choosing him!! She'd better not sleep with anyone other than the F1! I wonder if all the leads learned their lesson, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:52 pm

whit90 wrote:
emusha wrote:didn't roberto also turn it down (rumored) -- they were after him when him and Ali broke up...am I wrong about this?

Yes you are right about Roberto they wanted him to be the Bachelor and also offered him a large sum of money.  But he did turn them down and as far as Nick I do not see him on BIP or the lead .  I really feel in my heart that the only reason he went on this show again was for Kaitlyn only. JMO

pretty sure I recall that when the casting call came Roberto was dating.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

sophienette wrote:

gigglinggiggling

Or, maybe she should!! Afterall, Andi supposedly fell in love at first sight with Josh but even she could not resist Nick. Shoot, the way that Andi was pulling on Nick's red pant pockets leaning against the tree on their FD still makes me Embarassed

All she needs to do is COMMUNICATE with Nick and IMO all will be fine. Very fine indeed. Embarassed Embarassed
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite