SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

emusha wrote:
notarose wrote:

It's such a relief to know that there are people that can see the truth and see the real Niicholas. As his mom it's been very heart breaking to see how he is painted through music and editing to be someone he is not. It is refreshing to know that people can see through that to the Nicholas we know and love.

awwww mama love! she adores him - I will never forget what she said about how good and considerate he was to her as a child -- It made me tear up cos it's such a real moment of love. It seemed like he was a helper to his mom and someone she could relay on when she had so many kids to raise -- he was almost like a co-parent in some ways as probably were some of his older siblings...

:yes:   That's the impression I got as well from what his mom said. She was describing "an unconditional giver".
That's why my wish for Nick is that he find someone, hopefully Kaitlyn Smiley, who can just cuddle him, and massage his polka-dotted socked feet, and teach him how to receive. He deserves a kitten who can make him purr.
He doesn't "need" that but I think it's time for a change...nurture the man into submission giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 am

Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:44 am

No nutty. I do think his image will be polished up, but I think it will be polished up because he will be Kaitlyn's F1. Now that we know he has made it this far, I just don't see any other placement for him. I doubt he'd do the show 3 times regardless. I also doubt Kaitlyn would drag him this whole way only to break his heart two summers in a row. She knows how it feels, and they are both members of the "bachelor family."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

I hope not. He will appear too desperate and a fame wh$&e, IMO. I always wish him go back to his life although I am happy to see him in my tv.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Winemom Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am

Are we positive that he had a HTD?? I am still skeptical on this....

Winemom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 am

We have 2 different sources saying yes and both say the same day. I am pretty confident he does get a HTD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:35 pm

Winemom wrote:Are we positive that he had a HTD??  I am still skeptical on this....
GA confirmed the earlier spoiler nick will have HTD on 4/28. Not to be mean but I'd like to hear why you are skeptic. Have you heard something different or because his sm is active? This is a general discussion thread so all opinions are welcomed.  :yes:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Yay to Nick HTD\MTF.   cheerleader Go Nick Go! PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

Yup, but then I've always thought that's the only reason he was there. Maybe not from his perspective, but from TPTB perspective I think that's the main reason they brought him back on. I like Nick...always have...never thought he was a good match for Andi...felt like she'd have walked all over him. As soon as I heard he was coming back on the show I immediately thought they were cleaning him up for next Bachelor material. He's got the perfect storyline and I don't think he'd have ever agreed to BiP.

I do think Kaitlyn is a much better match for him than Andi ever was....but I'm not sure they are a "perfect" match either. I'd rather see him have his pick from 25+...because I truly think he'd be there for the right reasons and would have a great chance at finding that "perfect" match.

But like I said....I've ALWAYS thought that's why they brought him back. I never believed he was there for any other reason as far as TPTB were concerned.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

leselihau wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

Yup, but then I've always thought that's the only reason he was there.  Maybe not from his perspective, but from TPTB perspective I think that's the main reason they brought him back on. I like Nick...always have...never thought he was a good match for Andi...felt like she'd have walked all over him.  As soon as I heard he was coming back on the show I immediately thought they were cleaning him up for next Bachelor material.  He's got the perfect storyline and I don't think he'd have ever agreed to BiP.  

I do think Kaitlyn is a much better match for him than Andi ever was....but I'm not sure they are a "perfect" match either.  I'd rather see him have his pick from 25+...because I truly think he'd be there for the right reasons and would have a great chance at finding that "perfect" match.

But like I said....I've ALWAYS thought that's why they brought him back.  I never believed he was there for any other reason as far as TPTB were concerned.

interesting

Good Post

I have a serious soft spot for both Nick and Kaitlyn and while I'd love to see them end up together in the end, I am going to try really hard to watch this season objectively.

Nick left it all on the table last season both onscreen and in after the final rose interviews so we got to see many sides of him in good times and bad. It will be interesting to watch how TPTB portrays Nick 2.0. I am betting it will be fairly obvious to Nick fans what TPTB's intentions are for him and for the other guys in her final 5-6 ... who is her F1 vs. next Bachelor vs. BIP2 candidates.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:52 pm

I did not watch the Andi season of the bachelorette but from what I have read I dont see Nick doing the Bachelor or BIP. This will be the end of the road for him. I do believe he went on the bachelorette just for kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Well if Nick isn't final one I fully expect Kaitlyn to let him know so he won't be a blind sided F2. She asked Chris why he was not as considerate with her and pull her aside instead of Becca who he kept.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite