SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You can find the tweeted reference here on 04/19/2015 page 73 link
per sara11
Nick Viall ‏
[ltr]@viallnicholas28[/ltr]
  8m8 minutes ago
Hard to believe how expensive almond butter is. It's just almonds, right?!

He probably was out buying some to have in his fridge for when she came to his apartment during his HTD in Chicago. She then spent the night and he used it to butter her bagel at breakfast time. Naughty Nicky likes to personally see to it that his lady's needs are taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 4:52 pm

julychild wrote:
notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:

Seems JJ and Tanner are more interested than Kaitlyn. The bromance is going strong. giggling

From the comments:

jjhlane21
Would you agree, @turtleconvertible @tanner_tolbert ?

tanner_tolbert
Oh yes @jjhlane21 glorious night for a stroll

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 3806527698   These guys are really razing on poor Nicky!  Very good sign  yes  
I think they're picking on a love sick puppy,

Didn't RS say that Clint was sent home sometime after his early 1-on-1 date? If this was the case, how would he know Nick?

@turtleconvertible Clint Arliss lives in Chicago, so maybe that is why JJ tagged him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Nick just posted a picture on Instagram  I'd bring it over but I don't know how
https://instagram.com/p/2pODHPsw76/?taken-by=nick_viall28

nick_viall28
3 hours ago
Great night for a walk. #Chicagonights

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 11273059_455371961304269_1540592524_n

Is that a drawbridge? Is he in a boat taking this picture or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 6:21 pm

just a note that recent pics prove that the clean shaven pics on IG which were sleuthed to have been posted as foilers contradict with recent pics of nick fully bearded - providing more proof that they are indeed foilers...
at the same time i have a hard time believing Nick'd go to frc with a beard cos it's not his typical look. I also think he's no longer "glowing" like he was in the very first pic we saw off him in off the show - just making an observation it may not mean anything significant...in this pic he looks like he's trying to be nice but he was prolly busy going somewhere and this lady stopped him - he has a half smile laugh out loud

bluwavz
marbliss1 I just stalked this guy down Randolph Street during my afternoon jog. #noshame #thebachelorette #thebachelor #miracle 48min 
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 11272865_1427201407588281_18790038_n
http://websta.me/p/984298972708926501_801421596

foiler pics?
http://websta.me/p/962405413241949288_28313266

http://websta.me/p/957408608460672494_28313266
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Stacia620 wrote:From an interview with Kaitlyn

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/

Bristowe has a clear focus on why she is on The Bachelorette and why women put themselves in this situation to be judged by millions and possibly picked by one. She knows what she wants in a husband. “A lot! Somebody who can be my best friend and loyal and honest; somebody that basically challenges me, bringing out my serious side, and jokes with me, because I have a very big sense of humor,” she says.

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

Almond butter? Interesting.
do we know when this interview happened?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 6:29 pm

emusha wrote:just a note that recent pics prove that the clean shaven pics on IG which were sleuthed to have been posted as foilers contradict with recent pics of nick fully bearded - providing more proof that they are indeed foilers...
at the same time i have a hard time believing Nick'd go to frc with a beard cos it's not his typical look. I also think he's no longer "glowing" like he was in the very first pic we saw off him in off the show - just making an observation it may not mean anything significant...in this pic he looks like he's trying to be nice but he was prolly busy going somewhere and this lady stopped him - he has a half smile laugh out loud

bluwavz
marbliss1 I just stalked this guy down Randolph Street during my afternoon jog. #noshame #thebachelorette #thebachelor #miracle 48min 
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 11272865_1427201407588281_18790038_n
http://websta.me/p/984298972708926501_801421596

foiler pics?
http://websta.me/p/962405413241949288_28313266

http://websta.me/p/957408608460672494_28313266

I think Kaitlyn likes facial hair and this could explain why Nick would go to the FRC with scruff. The boyfriend she moved to Germany to be with had a mustache and short beard. I remembering seeing a pic of them together on her IG.

Good point about the facial hairless foilers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 6:32 pm

emusha wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:From an interview with Kaitlyn

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/

Bristowe has a clear focus on why she is on The Bachelorette and why women put themselves in this situation to be judged by millions and possibly picked by one. She knows what she wants in a husband. “A lot! Somebody who can be my best friend and loyal and honest; somebody that basically challenges me, bringing out my serious side, and jokes with me, because I have a very big sense of humor,” she says.

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

Almond butter? Interesting.
do we know when this interview happened?

I think the interview mentions being in NY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
mercieme wrote:Quick question, if RS does not spoil Nick as F1 on Monday, curious to know if folks will believe the spoiler & conversely if RS spoils Nick as the F1; just curious as to how much credibility folks are willing to place on the spooiler this season, TIA.
This is probably very odd- but if RS spoils Nick as NOT  F1, for me that will be a clue for the Nick IS  F1 column.  Conversely, if he spoils Nick IS  F1, sadly, that will dampen my hope that Nick is F1. Fleiss knew he had a ratings gold mine bringing Nick on part way through season, and with the fact that they disappeared after they went to Ireland, imo they were determined this season to shut an airtight door on spoilers, including feeding false info\foilers to RS.  JMO

I feel exactly the same. giggling Probably the edit will be just as confusing as all the conflicting info from "sources" preseason and RS seeming lack of details near the end. Should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Nick had a trial run of the beard/scruff look

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 12
Four shades of facial hair #stash

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 B_8Nf-NUMAAhUEy

RE the draw bridge. I've been to Chicago. It's an amazing city. There are several bridges that cross the Chicago River. You could be standing on one bridge and the other one is lifted for the small boats to go through. I say small boats because I live in an area where we are constantly held up by bridges for the large steamboats to go through.

Suntimes.com
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8KSNP1pyVy89a42Y9G8qj3L2dZ-O4YxfayTVNeITPI_y4u0NskQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 11:39 pm

^ the geotag on Nick's latest pic of Chicago places the pin on the river itself meaning it was likely tagged from a boat. yes

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 3806527698  The scruff debate!  My father shaves twice a day if he is going out in the evening. In 3-4 days he would have scruff similiar to Nick's current look. Mind you, dear dad also looks like a koala....not a manscapping kind of guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 12:36 am

Thanks GA for the info and the pic of Chicago and the bridges/little boats. Did you notice the filter that Nick used on this #Chicagonights pic? It is a distinctive one, kind of grainy. It is the same filter he used last season when he posted the pic of he and Andi out on their secret rendevous nightime walk where they ended up tree kissing. He posted that at the time the episode aired I believe. Could Kaitlyn have been with him on this #Chicagonights walk?

IG @nick_viall28 11 months ago
caption as follows ==>
Don't hate the player. Hate lax security measures #loveismischief #willingtobesneakyforlove #thebachelorette
https://instagram.com/p/p5PkYNsw0g/

Last edited by whipsnapper on Fri May 15, 2015 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 1:01 am

Nick posted picture of the same river after he got back from filming Andi's season but location was sleuthed to be near a major building in Chicago; I can't remember which one. Anyways at the time, some of us speculated he posted it as a reminder of the date he & Andi had in Venice on the river which was actually correct. The only mistake we made was adding as a clue pointing to Nick as F1. One thing Nick showed us then was that he wears his heart on his sleeves no matter what happens in life.

Not saying this river / bridge has any bearing on his experience on Kaitlyn's season other just noting that he posted a similar pic of the same river last year.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite