SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:...Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.
I read in the Blake/Holly thread that Holly learned how to ski for Blake. In the same vein Nick may have grown his beard for Kaitlyn.  Is that the consensus question

It is possible.............I'm still not sold that that the beard is anything besides a personal preference at this time for Nick but you never know...........Nick is a romantic and would want to please his lady love. That being said, i don't see K as being so shallow as to base her lifetime partner on if he would keep a beard or not for her. giggling If we see K comment to some guys tomorrow about "loving the scruff" then we will have answer!

2013 first scruff pic in his IG
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/530129992801259204_28313266

Beard pics - the pics immediately before and immediately after his post of Kaitlyn's promo supporting her wit, sass and hotness as next Bette giggling.  There are more posted at different times.

He has, in the past,  independently chosen to grow scruff or a beard so if she likes it (which some women don't) then he can save the energy he would expend shaving for something else :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

:yes:
We were discussing this awhile back when all the htd spoilers were coming in.  It IMO is the best proposal.

So they leave Ireland, all 3 get HTD and then they fly to LA (K spotted there 4/29) do a RC to get it to 2 and then those 2 have MTP on the same day, then LCDs and one let go at LCD? Then FRC for the other 5/3? It does definitely seem to fit the best with the timeline given as it definitely does seem crunched otherwise.
I've stuck to this scenario for quite sometime. Unless something else comes along to sway me otherwise, I stick to this.

This yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

:yes:
We were discussing this awhile back when all the htd spoilers were coming in.  It IMO is the best proposal.

So they leave Ireland, all 3 get HTD and then they fly to LA (K spotted there 4/29) do a RC to get it to 2 and then those 2 have MTP on the same day, then LCDs and one let go at LCD? Then FRC for the other 5/3? It does definitely seem to fit the best with the timeline given as it definitely does seem crunched otherwise.
I've stuck to this scenario for quite sometime. Unless something else comes along to sway me otherwise, I stick to this.

It does seem very plausible for sure. 4/29, K seen at airport late afternoon, gets whisked to whatever hotel to get ready for RC that night....cuts a guy there, next day 4/30 is MTPx 2 then 5/1 is an LCD date and 5/2 is LCD # 2 where possible elimination happens and then FRC 5/3. It almost seems like the only sensible scenario without actually being there to know for sure. I wonder if the eventual F1 in that scenario had an idea he was only one left or if he thought he was still sweating it out. Did Chris know Drew was gone in Des season?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:...Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.
I read in the Blake/Holly thread that Holly learned how to ski for Blake. In the same vein Nick may have grown his beard for Kaitlyn.  Is that the consensus question

It is possible.............I'm still not sold that that the beard is anything besides a personal preference at this time for Nick but you never know...........Nick is a romantic and would want to please his lady love. That being said, i don't see K as being so shallow as to base her lifetime partner on if he would keep a beard or not for her. giggling If we see K comment to some guys tomorrow about "loving the scruff" then we will have answer!

Many moons ago, I told a guy I was crushing on that I liked this one shirt that he wore...and he then proceeded to wear it for 2 weeks straight! Guys can and will go all out when they are interested!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:52 am

Interesting trivia ==>

A playoff beard is the superstitious practice of a National Hockey League player not shaving his beard during the Stanley Cup playoffs. The player stops shaving when his team enters the playoffs and does not shave until his team is eliminated or wins the Stanley Cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon May 18, 2015 3:55 am

whipsnapper wrote:Interesting trivia ==>

A playoff beard is the superstitious practice of a National Hockey League player not shaving his beard during the Stanley Cup playoffs. The player stops shaving when his team enters the playoffs and does not shave until his team is eliminated or wins the Stanley Cup.

This is true!!! They think they jinx things if they shave!!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:59 am

Brill wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:Interesting trivia ==>

This is true!!! They think they jinx things if they shave!!

Is it possible that things wrapped early because there wasn't a FRC and it will actually take place live during the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 18, 2015 5:37 am

Ok...pls tell me why they'd cram RC, MTPs, LCDs and FRC into 3-4 days? It makes no sense given they were already ahead of the normal schedule.  It also kinda screws Kaitlin and her ability to know the guys. It's horrid.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 am

Nah, I think whatever the "relationship status" of the couple is, that there was a FRC with a "promise" ring ... I mean, who would give up on a chance to "own" a "million dollar ring"? - So yeah, ring, gown, blablabla speeches of "you're the one", all of it, like always.
I think for ATFR they will have much more to discuss about Britt and her journey and Kaitlyn's F3 guys, since the show up untill the LCD most probably was quite a roller-coster, because either way I take Nick's presence, I assume TPTB needed to hide the connection K was having with her F1, by creating very encouraging groundwork for other 2 relationships to "blossom". For that reason alone I would presume Nick is very much present among K's F3, because he can be a great distraction for the actual "love-story" and I don't see TPTB throwing that "drama"-gold away by sending him home before HTD (or any time during Ireland, unless he would become utterly disrespectful to K and the guys, which I don't see it happening or if Nick himself would come to realize there's no chance for them 2 together). Talking about "preserving family's feelings" or Nick's heartbreak if he would get HTD and not end up as F1 - is wishful thinking, because we're talking about TPTB after all.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 8:03 am

Sprite wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Many moons ago, I told a guy I was crushing on that I liked this one shirt that he wore...and he then proceeded to wear it for 2 weeks straight! Guys can and will go all out when they are interested!

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart tooo sweet Sprite. Did you marry the guy? Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 am

happygolucky wrote:Nah, I think whatever the "relationship status" of the couple is, that there was a FRC with a "promise" ring ... I mean, who would give up on a chance to "own" a "million dollar ring"? - So yeah, ring, gown, blablabla speeches of "you're the one", all of it, like always.
I think for ATFR they will have much more to discuss about Britt and her journey and Kaitlyn's F3 guys, since the show up untill the LCD most probably was quite a roller-coster, because either way I take Nick's presence, I assume TPTB needed to hide the connection K was having with her F1, by creating very encouraging groundwork for other 2 relationships to "blossom". For that reason alone I would presume Nick is very much present among K's F3, because he can be a great distraction for the actual "love-story" and I don't see TPTB throwing that "drama"-gold away by sending him home before HTD (or any time during Ireland, unless he would become utterly disrespectful to K and the guys, which I don't see it happening or if Nick himself would come to realize there's no chance for them 2 together). Talking about "preserving family's feelings" or Nick's heartbreak if he would get HTD and not end up as F1 - is wishful thinking, because we're talking about TPTB after all.

Sad but true, Happy. no no At least Nick (and his family) have some experience with it this round around.
The bottom line for me is that Nick bravely went after what he wanted, so win or loose, all is good!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon May 18, 2015 8:24 am

^^truedat. Sorry I just won't speculate this time around. There's not enough conclusive evidence to hope either way. Isn't that the fun of watching the show before spoilers spoiled the seasons? I'm still teamNick though but will be prepared to like the F1 if not him coz I'm teamKaitlyn too.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite