SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 8:58 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe his friends were making fun of his shirt today?

:yes: giggling

The plot of the movie
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgetting_Sarah_Marshall

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Maybe he's watching it recalling how different his situation is now compared to when he watched it a year ago. no idea

Who am I kidding. I thought the same thing Kasha did. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe he just likes the movie and it has nothing to do with making jabs at Andi, a shoutout to Kait, getting over either Andi or Kait or anything at all?

:yes: I mean he did refer to it in the getting over break up thing but he also said it provides endless laughter. Sometimes people just like to laugh.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:16 pm

The plot of the movie is a guy meeting someone new to get over an old gf... so I don't think Nick would have met someone new to get over Kaitlyn already...if it's a reference to anything it's about moving on from MeAndi

Last edited by Max64 on Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 9:17 pm

The old Parkay commercial comes to mind: "You can't fool Mother Nature."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe his friends were making fun of his shirt today?

You go, sdmom!!
And the simple explanation gets my vote!!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

If Nick is the F1 (and I really hope he is), and he went on the show just to win Kaitlyn's heart (which I do believe is his motive) and we get a REAL LOVE STORY THIS SEASON (can you imagine???- I cannot contain my excitement!!!)-I will take back every horrible, cynical thing I have ever said about this franchise. #theultimateredemption LOL

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 10:10 pm

And he is cryptic BUT  I'm going to choose to believe he's not referring Kait right now with the Sara Marshall stuff.... hmmmmm

Last edited by crazyjaney78 on Thu May 14, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot half the post.... drinking and posting do not mix)

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 · 16m16 minutes ago
Best part about a shrimp cocktail is the cocktail sauce #horseradish

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 10:42 pm

I still find it hard that Nick was tweeting during core work hours about a quote from a movie, I don't recollect him ever doing this before. I really hope RS is not right that Nick is no longer with SalesForce.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:50 pm

He might have been on a break when he tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 10:52 pm

mercieme wrote:I still find it hard that Nick was tweeting during core work hours about a quote from a movie, I don't recollect him ever doing this before. I really hope RS is not right that Nick is no longer with SalesForce.
Maybe he really did leave sfdc to move to where Kait lives? Where is she? LA?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite