SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm

If you go through his twitter feed, there are tons of tweets during the day prior to March 9th. I don't think it's unusual. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:I still find it hard that Nick was tweeting during core work hours about a quote from a movie, I don't recollect him ever doing this before. I really hope RS is not right that Nick is no longer with SalesForce.
Maybe he really did leave sfdc to move to where Kait lives? Where is she? LA?

Yep Kaitlyn is in LA....should be interesting which of the speculated F6 is AWOL this weekend that is if this weekend is a safe house visit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 10:59 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:I still find it hard that Nick was tweeting during core work hours about a quote from a movie, I don't recollect him ever doing this before. I really hope RS is not right that Nick is no longer with SalesForce.
Maybe he really did leave sfdc to move to where Kait lives? Where is she? LA?

Yep Kaitlyn is in LA....should be interesting which of the speculated F6 is AWOL this weekend that is if this weekend is a safe house visit.
Yep, exactly, I'm not as concerned with almond butters or whatnot, as I am to their locations when we know Kait will be MIA. We'll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Would they have a safe house right at premiere time? they kind of need both Britt and K for media rounds I would think. though maybe it would be squeezed in right before....or maybe after the premiere.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 11:16 pm

I believe Andi was with Josh in LA last year this time. I remember because the sister sent a bogie tweet with no pic covering for her. New season there may very well not be a safe house visit this weekend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:I believe Andi was with Josh in LA last year this time. I remember because the sister sent a bogie tweet with no pic covering for her. New season there may very well not be a safe house visit this weekend.

I see, I've never followed pre-season so was wondering. Well either way, I expect whether safe housing it or not that Nick SM is going to remain active as it has all along.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:24 pm

I dont think the fianl 1 will be there because of Britt being there if she does not know the outcome

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 pm

reason wrote:I dont think the fianl 1 will be there because of Britt being there if she does not know the outcome

Is there information that Britt & Kaitlyn will be staying together in the same house in LA this weekend?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Not that I know of but they will be going to the same event one house one money is easier

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 15, 2015 12:53 am

If RS didn't make that comment, none of us would even wonder if Nick is still with Salesforce. However, I would love for someone who knows him personally can give us a definite yes or no.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri May 15, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 15, 2015 1:03 am

sdmom wrote:If RS didn't make that comment, none of us would even wonder if Nick is still with Salesforce. However, I would live for someone who knows him personally can give us a definite yes or no.

I was thinking the same thing earlier too. The guy was promoting Salesforce all throughout filming. It's not like he can make a tweet saying "back to work!" without people (non spoiled) wondering "whaddya mean back to work, haven't you been there all along?"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 am

reason wrote:Not that I know of but they will be going to the same event one house one money is easier

Somehow I don't see Britt and Kaitlynn staying in the same house or sharing rooms, etc.  Especially if its a safe house visit weekend...no way they'd all be in the same place.

Britt and Brady won't need safe house visits will they?  or will TPTB try to keep their dates and interactions threw out the show airing private too?

It will be interesting to see if and where the guys are spotted this weekend. Lets hope people notice them, take pics, and give detailed tweets about their activities! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite