SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Has there been any sightings of Nick? I haven't seen any..
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 pm

None at all.

If Nick didn't make HTD's or does make it that far then isn't F1, I want to know ahead of time. I'd actually prefer, if he wasn't F1, to not make it to HTD's.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Nick's sister is funny….

Maria Therese Viall ‏@MariaViall 2h2 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 as your sister, I'm genuinely concerned about your newly found nut obsession. I thought you were straight pb.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:None at all.

If Nick didn't make HTD's or does make it that far then isn't F1, I want to know ahead of time. I'd actually prefer, if he wasn't F1, to not make it to HTD's.

yes
Hopefully she knows who her F1 is.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:28 pm

notarose wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 <a href=Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 6554B50A-DAF5-4C2E-9331-D19D90F00071_zpsutihjbeq" />

Marie refers to almonds as little nuggets.

was thinking about marie's tweet to nick -
she knows he's on the show (she's followed kaitlyn beginning of march)
she would this week most definitely (as the sibling closest to him) know if he's back home or going to get a HTD this week or next week
and given that fact she seems to be poking fun at him having a different "nut" obsession - while she posts something about almond...

I wonder if it's some code language between them??

she tweets about fresh butter he favorites it then proceeds to tweet about almond butter then she tweets at him about his new nut obsession right after she tweets an image and info about almonds... scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:None at all.

I agree I do not think I can take another season seeing his heart broken again. I am going to stay positive and believe he took this risk and everything works out for him. Praying
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:05 pm

jen689 wrote:One of the concerns I have about Nick/Kaitlyn is Nick isn't afraid to be controversially to get what he wants. I think Kaitlyn is trying to market her "brand" and I'm not so sure her "demographic" would want Nick to be a part of it.  As much as like Nick/Kaitlyn together I wonder if she wants to be with someone who is more "drama free" and liked by the majority of the fans just like she is  question

Yeah, but look how that turned out for Andi. I hope she is who I think she is and puts love above all else.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:25 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
jen689 wrote:One of the concerns I have about Nick/Kaitlyn is Nick isn't afraid to be controversially to get what he wants. I think Kaitlyn is trying to market her "brand" and I'm not so sure her "demographic" would want Nick to be a part of it.  As much as like Nick/Kaitlyn together I wonder if she wants to be with someone who is more "drama free" and liked by the majority of the fans just like she is  question

Yeah, but look how that turned out for Andi.  I hope she is who I think she is and puts love above all else.

I don't think a love is deep enough if the opinions of others interfere.  
I also think if ,hypothetically, Nick & Kaitlyn became a couple that they would each compromise to see if there could be a mid-ground. After all, he came on the Bette to date her because that's where she decided to be and she compromised/risked her relationships with other guys up that point in letting him date her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

Yeah, but look how that turned out for Andi.  I hope she is who I think she is and puts love above all else.

I don't think a love is deep enough if the opinions of others interfere.  
I also think if ,hypothetically, Nick & Kaitlyn became a couple that they would each compromise to see if there could be a mid-ground. After all, he came on the Bette to date her because that's where she decided to be and she compromised/risked her relationships with other guys up that point in letting him date her.
The point too, if Nick's not her love, then that may be a reason to let him go too. That and the drama and biotch nature that he had if what I heard is correct. I still haven't heard anymore on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Still curious what 'acting like a little bioch' means -- being sensitive and emotional? crying and whining? acting hurt?
sidenote: i find the statement very sexist

Last edited by emusha on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 pm

AL, absolutely!  The most important part is to have a mutual relationship.  
If one is not invested then that's just life. The whole point of the show is to see if two people are compatible  enough to fall in love with each other. Most often mutual interest doesn't evolve.  That's why so many people have a lot of relationships before they marry.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 pm

emusha wrote:Still curious what 'acting like a little bioch' means -- being sensitive and emotional? crying and whining? acting hurt?
sidenote: i find the statement very sexist
I explained exactly what I was told when I made the first post.

Here's my exact post that I first made when I was told.

I was told something from one person with regards to how Nick was a biotch(minus the O) and had caused grief. Then from one other person, I heard the same thing plus was expanded on with regards to him maybe being booted off in epi 7 before it was finished filming for some reason. That same person also said that they may be doing things differently this season regarding the F1-F4 where they will be sequestered till filming is completed. Again, I am trying to check in with a few things regarding everything I heard from the second person. I have a couple of other people to run this by and will tell what I know when I am done. All this came in this afternoon. I am also trying to find out who the F4 are. Fingers crossed we can get it straightened out before you know who. giggling
From what I was told, he was causing drama and problems with the group and possibly Kaitlyn too. Again, Possibly needs to be used as I wasn't there myself to see it, but just telling you all what I was told.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite