SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 pm

emusha wrote:Still curious what 'acting like a little bioch' means -- being sensitive and emotional? crying and whining? acting hurt?
sidenote: i find the statement very sexist

ITA emusha. In his previous bachelorette experience nothing Nick said or did would have warranted this label IMO so I don't see him suddenly becoming someone else this time around. I too think it is sexist language on the part of RS, who we all know is not a fan of Nick. Proud to say that I am though.

:peanutbutter:

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by allykat Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 pm

emusha wrote:Still curious what 'acting like a little bioch' means -- being sensitive and emotional? crying and whining? acting hurt?

THIS. I agree with every word. clapping!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:23 pm

allykat wrote:

THIS. I agree with every word. clapping!
 Still think it means "dog in heat"  rofl

Seriously, completely agree with it being a sexist term.  Never before heard it used to describe a man except "he's her b*tch", or similar, as in whipped into submission.  Don't like to hear it in reference to a woman either. It's meant to degrade.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:31 pm

whipsnapper wrote:

ITA emusha. In his previous bachelorette experience nothing Nick said or did would have warranted this label IMO so I don't see him suddenly becoming someone else this time around.  I too think it is sexist language on the part of RS, who we all know is not a fan of Nick.  Proud to say that I am though.

:peanutbutter:
You got to agree though that in his first season, the way he did things behind the other guy's backs and broke the rules often, he was perceived as a sh1t disturber by the guys. I think that if he did that this time around, the guys knowing the games and tricks that Nick played, they'd get their backs up early on. Just like if Nick wasn't there, then those things wouldn't of happened as they all probably have their pecking orders by the time Nick joined the group. I am thinking this is what may of happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Auntie, I will agree that last bette season some of his actions upset some of the other contestants.  However, I do not think that he disturbed sh*t, played games and tricks, or broke the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:48 pm

^Pretty sure the plane video was clear evidence of breaking rules. That can't be denied.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Auntie, I will agree that last bette season some of his actions upset some of the other contestants.  However, I do not think that he disturbed sh*t, played games and tricks, or broke the rules.
ITA.
In fact, I will go as far to say that the guys were outwitted, outsmarted and outplayed. They were easy fodder for manipulative production hands and acted like a bunch of whiney babies.  
I would not say I am a fan of Nick's. I don't embrace that whole ideology, but I will say he was one of the few enjoyable things about the season for me. I will say I like him. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 pm

umngirl wrote:^Pretty sure the plane video was clear evidence of breaking rules. That can't be denied.

ITA it was in violation of his contract and I think it was a very stupid mistake. No denying that for sure. But I do think it was a mistake and not by design.

I know alot of folks are not fans of Nick and I totally respect that. I just am a fan and appreciate having this forum to give my point of view and hear from others for or against. It's all good here in this 'hood.

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:07 am

whipsnapper wrote:Auntie, I will agree that last bette season some of his actions upset some of the other contestants.  However, I do not think that he disturbed sh*t, played games and tricks, or broke the rules.

He definitely upset the guys with his actions.  The fact that Chris and Nick hung out in Chicago and that Nick & Brian are Twitter mates means it's water under the bridge for them.  Nick hangs out with Nick Sutter, Ronnie Woo came to visit him, he & JJ are very close as well as Marquel.  Not everyone got along with everyone else.

He didn't break any rules by going to A.'s hotel room.  Michelle Money did it long before with Brad.  

I do think he said some things in ITMs and a deleted scene about the guys in general that were in poor taste.  
I also think Cody was far too aggressive that 1 time, and that twice the guys ganged up on him perhaps because they had too much to drink.  The first was when he went to console after Eric left; the second was in .. Or maybe it was Italy.
Basically the guys are in a fishbowl or even a pressure cooker. No fist fights broke out, no yelling matches occurred.  It could have been worse.

I think fans sometimes hang on to things longer than the contestants do. A good example of that is fans thinking Andi & Josh would get back together after they broke their engagement off.  Or that Drew would return.  Well there are a lot of examples where the contestants themselves have calmed the waters and moved on or forward.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:09 am

Pretty sure many contestants have "broken the rules" with similar phone conversations to family/friends/confidants breaking down their experience. Nick was just caught (and yeah, naive/dumb enough to do it in public). Only difference.

I know some people that knew Nick quite well at one point in time, and I actually unknowingly met him years ago as well- though I can't tell you/remember much about that. He's just a dude. Absolutely no reason to either vilify him or put him on a pedestal. IMO he got the editing shaft last season, probably because he provided the only interesting material in what was otherwise a very dull season. I'm hoping his edit is better this season. Just cause RS is calling him a "little  biotch" doesn't mean the edit will reflect that. Remember how he went on and on about how hated Nikki was, then she got a good edit and came out of the show with friends? Sometimes his "info" is not entirely accurate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:14 am

whipsnapper wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Pretty sure the plane video was clear evidence of breaking rules. That can't be denied.

ITA it was in violation of his contract and I think it was a very stupid mistake. No denying that for sure. But I do think it was a mistake and not by design.

I know alot of folks are not fans of Nick and I totally respect that. I just am a fan and appreciate having this forum to give my point of view and hear from others for or against.  It's all good here in this 'hood.

blowkiss

Hmmm in regards to the bolded, I can't remember anyone denying what Nick did was a good idea.  In fact, I'm pretty darn sure Nick would agree with that and I'd bet that he wished he could have taken that back and left his phone in his pocket, but he can't, it was out there.  He also paid dearly for doing that with the edit they gave him, the fans, that to this day still hold that over him, although it all worked out in the end. Andi got her man, the one she wanted and so goes the saga of the Reality Show, The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I'm betting it wasn't the first boo, boo and won't be the last! JMO of course.  Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 am

Brill wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

I know alot of folks are not fans of Nick and I totally respect that. I just am a fan and appreciate having this forum to give my point of view and hear from others for or against.  It's all good here in this 'hood.

blowkiss

Hmmm in regards to the bolded, I can't remember anyone denying what Nick did was a good idea.  In fact, I'm pretty darn sure Nick would agree with that and I'd bet that he wished he could have taken that back and left his phone in his pocket, but he can't, it was out there.  He also paid dearly for doing that with the edit they gave him, the fans, that to this day still hold that over him, although it all worked out in the end. Andi got her man, the one she wanted and so goes the saga of the Reality Show, The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I'm betting it wasn't the first boo, boo and won't be the last! JMO of course.  Hugesmile

He definitely should have waited until he was in his parents' home to dump.  yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite