SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

mercieme wrote:AAL, one more sleep till we get RS's version. Nothing can top video-gate/plane-gate last season IMO so I ain't stressed :laugh out loud:

I am on west coast USA, is RS "version" Sunday or Monday? I may "skip town" as my friends tell me I am not allowed to find out ahead of time though I've already screwed that up but that is Nick's fault not mine giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 17, 2015 2:41 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mercieme wrote:AAL, one more sleep till we get RS's version. Nothing can top video-gate/plane-gate last season IMO so I ain't stressed :laugh out loud:

I am on west coast USA, is RS "version" Sunday or Monday? I may "skip town" as my friends tell me I am not allowed to find out ahead of time though I've already screwed that up but that is Nick's fault not mine giggling

It's Monday girl, so two more sleeps for ya giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 2:42 am

sdmom wrote:Hahaha, did you guys see Dr Chris newest picture on IG? He's sporting scruff too!

Kaitlyn probably threatened her F4 that they get scruffed or snuffed! giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 am

Do you think the beard is camouflage for travelling to safe house visits? Not very effective if you ask me, he looks hot with the beard!!!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 am

mercieme wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

It's Monday girl, so two more sleeps for ya giggling

okie doke. Last season I warned my friends from the start that i had an idea and they made me write the name down and put it in a shot glass hidden away until the finale. When they pulled Whitney's name out of the shot glass they were impressed butt then told me I am not allowed to know ahead of time anymore. I was totally going to hold true to that this season but then well.......Nick. laugh out loud

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 2:47 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy. Now I am head scratching scratch . Nick looks really happy to me in that pic! giggling  Come on Nick, just tell us. Are you F1??  chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 3806527698 Either way, if this pic is recent he look pretty good. So either F1 or happy because he and Kait realized it wasn't there after all. Seems like he will be just fine regardless of what happens.

Who is notNick in that pic. Lots of HOT in that pic Smiley
Soo much HOT in that pic. This season started out with two bachelorettes and it looks like it has got me in a bind with two hotties: Nick and Cupcake Chris. Oh boy. We are living in exciting times, exciting times! chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 1710264613 chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped
....but then well.......Nick. laugh out loud
Monica, this needs to be your signature... it can become a catchphrase!

For example:
I was going to do the laundry, but then well..... Nick
I was going to work out, but then well..... Nick
I was going to not watch The Bachelorette this season, but then well..... Nick

I was going to *fill in the blank*, but then well..... Nick
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 3:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped
....but then well.......Nick. laugh out loud
Monica, this needs to be your signature... it can become a catchphrase!

For example:
I was going to do the laundry, but then well..... Nick
I was going to work out, but then well..... Nick
I was going to not watch The Bachelorette this season, but then well..... Nick

I was going to *fill in the blank*, but then well..... Nick

laugh out loud it is so true!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 am

DMBFan wrote:Do you think the beard is camouflage for travelling to safe house visits? Not very effective if you ask me, he looks hot with the beard!!!

This is a very good point DMBFan! He had that beard camouflage when he went up to New York to visit Sharleen and her fiance, and we sleuthed it out that he had a secret meeting with Kaitlyn at that time. Then he shaved it off following his return home. Sometimes, you can't see the forest for the trees, as my Mom used to say. Well, there you go.

:claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 5:23 am

whipsnapper wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Do you think the beard is camouflage for travelling to safe house visits? Not very effective if you ask me, he looks hot with the beard!!!

This is a very good point DMBFan!  He had that beard camouflage when he went up to New York to visit Sharleen and her fiance, and we sleuthed it out that he had a secret meeting with Kaitlyn at that time. Then he shaved it off following his return home.  Sometimes, you can't see the forest for the trees, as my Mom used to say. Well, there you go.

:claphands
Nick, Shawn, and now even Chris D all have the facial hair going on currently. So it's definitely a thing with all of them - scruff stuff giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 17, 2015 5:30 am

Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 5:41 am

Litta123 wrote:Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling
Oh boy! Great catch Litta. What do you think it means? He really looks happy in that photo so if it is recent then... chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite