SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by remockered Mon May 18, 2015 9:08 am

happygolucky wrote:Nah, I think whatever the "relationship status" of the couple is, that there was a FRC with a "promise" ring ... I mean, who would give up on a chance to "own" a "million dollar ring"? - So yeah, ring, gown, blablabla speeches of "you're the one", all of it, like always.
I think for ATFR they will have much more to discuss about Britt and her journey and Kaitlyn's F3 guys, since the show up untill the LCD most probably was quite a roller-coster, because either way I take Nick's presence, I assume TPTB needed to hide the connection K was having with her F1, by creating very encouraging groundwork for other 2 relationships to "blossom". For that reason alone I would presume Nick is very much present among K's F3, because he can be a great distraction for the actual "love-story" and I don't see TPTB throwing that "drama"-gold away by sending him home before HTD (or any time during Ireland, unless he would become utterly disrespectful to K and the guys, which I don't see it happening or if Nick himself would come to realize there's no chance for them 2 together). Talking about "preserving family's feelings" or Nick's heartbreak if he would get HTD and not end up as F1 - is wishful thinking, because we're talking about TPTB after all.
w

Absolutely!
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 10:12 am

IrishGal wrote:Ok...pls tell me why they'd cram RC, MTPs, LCDs and FRC into 3-4 days? It makes no sense given they were already ahead of the normal schedule.  It also kinda screws Kaitlin and her ability to know the guys. It's horrid.
Because if there never was a chance for anyone, but the F1(regardless the show will manufacture a close horse race) why go through the farce? That's grueling. It was reported this season the guys exited left and right for whatever reasons. This just goes with that theme.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 10:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Ok...pls tell me why they'd cram RC, MTPs, LCDs and FRC into 3-4 days? It makes no sense given they were already ahead of the normal schedule.  It also kinda screws Kaitlin and her ability to know the guys. It's horrid.
Because if there never was a chance for anyone, but the F1(regardless the show will manufacture a close horse race) why go through the farce? That's grueling. It was reported this season the guys exited left and right for whatever reasons. This just goes with that theme.

Makes sense Kasha. yes
And if this is the case, so much the better for K and her F1. Less accusation of leading men on or of K being conflicted.
Like maybe she really fell in love with someone and had no doubts... yes we can hope!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 10:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:

:yes:
The early exits suggest she may have "friend zoned" several early on.  That could result in a possible reciprocal exit in all or most cases.  Clint, getting a 1-1 rose then leaving the next epi could be an exception to that. 

In a Graceland interview Sharleen Joynt did after her season she said she would be a very different lead, so would likely never be the Bette, because she would want to get rid of most of the guys and only keep 6 or 8 and get to know them better with more quality time then gradually let them go.  That extended quality time would let her know which relationships are truly progressing versus which initially attractions are waning.  Lots more time to discuss personal views on life, goals, and pick up on annoying habits.
Sounds like that may be what Kaitlyn did. 
Fewer guys, more time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 10:32 am

^ If that's the way it plays out this season, we can only hope  Praying MF will see viewers really do want to see a love story and not the formula craziness he loves. hmmm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ If that's the way it plays out this season, we can only hope  Praying MF will see viewers really do want to see a love story and not the formula craziness he loves. hmmm

yes  That would a nice change.

I also agree with Sue that it validates her F1 more than usual.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 10:39 am

Yeap ^ - and I'm fine with whoever she chooses. I'm OK with a thought of Nick getting back home single and free to find happiness away from TPTB, with no hard feelings, since he only went away for a month for a "try-out".
But if he was the lightning that struck K ... I'll be happy for him and selfishly for me, for being able to witness. As for Kaitlyn, she should be with the one she prefers, so I won't question her choice.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 10:45 am

happygolucky wrote:Yeap ^ - and I'm fine with whoever she chooses. I'm OK with a thought of Nick getting back home single and free to find happiness away from TPTB, with no hard feelings, since he only went away for a month for a "try-out".
But if he was the lightning that struck K ... I'll be happy for him and selfishly for me, for being able to witness. As for Kaitlyn, she should be with the one she prefers, so I won't question her choice.

Agreed Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ If that's the way it plays out this season, we can only hope  Praying MF will see viewers really do want to see a love story and not the formula craziness he loves. hmmm

yes  That would a nice change.

I also agree with Sue that it validates her F1 more than usual.

giggling Yes, Love Story please... looking forward to feeding the Love monster!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 pm

^ I hope RS is not going to be a debby downer trying to downplay the relationship ...he already said he doesn't think K & F1 will marry
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Where is he - it's 12:04. How long does it take to push send for a column he had written no later than yesterday?  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 2292733854

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

emusha wrote:^ I hope RS is not going to be a debby downer trying to downplay the relationship ...he already said he doesn't think K & F1 will marry

Of course he will be!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite