SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 1:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:Per RS regarding the pre-show relationship with Kaitlyn:

"Let me give a little background to the whole Kaitlyn and Nick thing. Yes, she told the guys on the group date he was someone that had contacted her before, but she kinda withheld the truth on that one. Kaitlyn and Nick talked ALL THE TIME while Chris’ season was airing. He made it known he was into her, and she was well aware he was into her. Their relationship was much more than a few texts and emails. These two were Facetiming a lot in the weeks leading up to her leaving for the “Bachelorette.” Now, did Kaitlyn absolutely know Nick was gonna be on her season? That I don’t know. But I’m sure she had an idea he was going to be. Why do I say that? Because Nick knew before Kaitlyn’s season started he was coming on the show. And since they were talking all the time before she left for filming, I mean, do we really think Nick didn’t mention to her that he could possibly show up?

As I’ve said many times, nothing on this show happens spontaneously. Everything is meticulously planned in advance. Nick had already told work before Kaitlyn’s season started filming he was going to be gone, he was just waiting for the call from producers on when he was gonna show up. So I’m sure this episode will make it seem like, on a whim, Nick just decided to fly NY (wait, how would he know where they were?) and ask to be on the show. All bullsh**. This was planned in advance by producers and Nick that he was going to be on the season, it was just a matter of when he was going to appear. Kaitlyn couldn’t possibly have been that surprised when she saw him in NY. And the fact they made out on Chelsea Piers pretty much should tell you all you need to know about their “relationship” prior to the show. I was told they had never met each other in person, but talked all the time. So it’s basically like they had met. Trust me, these two were in contact A LOT. Him saying all the stuff he did on social media was just a storyline to make it known he was into her, when behind the scenes, these two were Facetiming all the time. I’m sure the other 14 guys on the show really appreciated her leaving out that detail."

So that's why this looks like a FaceTime screen shot :yes:
It is his next IG post after Kaitlyn's promo pic. 
Nick never lied to us.  He was telling his story all along.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 pm

What facetime scren shot Notarose? and you place a photo for me to see thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 pm

I normally would hope for a foiler. As much as I dont appreciate RS's condescending attitude, he has avoided being foiled for a while now & I will give him props for that. We should still keep watching the feet though. I just hope Nick does not let TPTB drag him through everything he went through on Andi's season that is how they cast him as desperate for Andi, the public will rag on him big time if the ATFR is nothing but normal IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

^you mean this one? Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 11032790_1411775912460594_1521816154_n
nick_viall28
2 months ago · Chicago, Illinois
And still growing #wannabehipster #beard
Posted on March 7

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 4:32 pm

so apparently the guys hazed him and that's why he told K... this is bullying and immature imho but i'm curious how it will be edited  Suspect not looking forward to that...i hope it's him as a victim rather than a whiney entitled guy...or maybe it'll be him and K making light of the situation?? 

While Chris was on his date and the others had returned, Chris Harrison brought Nick into the lobby of the Knickerbocker hotel where it was told to the guys Kaitlyn is allowing him on the show. At some point this night is when some of the guys took clothes from his suitcase, wet them, then put them back in his suitcase to wrinkle. Nick told Kaitlyn about this at the cocktail party because he likes to complain.
[size] per RS[/size]
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Putting wet clothes in someone suitcase is nasty that is bullying.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 4:41 pm

1-on-1:
 Nick Viall. They visited Christ Church Cathedral at night. Here are pictures of Kaitlyn arriving at the church, and a very blurry picture of Nick and Kaitlyn walking around the grounds. They were holding hands and kissing a lot on this date.

per RS
been reading and will keep posting if yall don't mind
the PDA will be really interesting to compare with the other guys. I'll be looking to understand whether they were both kinda enjoying the fling or if K was trying to build a serious foundation with anybody...
also - I think the poster who came to this board talking about the daytime date -- that's conflicting info with RS' spoilers...is the daytime info a foiler -- if it is then we'll def know tptb are investing time in confusing us... esp if comparing the contrast between the lack of PDA in the info spoiled by a poster and the pda heavy spoiler from RS ^
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Where are the photo of that date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:49 pm

reason wrote:Putting wet clothes in someone suitcase is nasty that is bullying.

I know...especially because you know the guys spend a lot of money on clothes for the Bachelorette. I have to say, when RS called him a b*tch, I assumed that he complained to Kaitlyn about the guys about just being mean, but I think this goes beyond that. I would have complained too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm

What is Kait supposed to do though? Give them all a spanking? Time out? She's just as powerless as Nick. Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
reason wrote:Putting wet clothes in someone suitcase is nasty that is bullying.

I know...especially because you know the guys spend a lot of money on clothes for the Bachelorette. I have to say, when RS called him a b*tch, I assumed that he complained to Kaitlyn about the guys about just being mean, but I think this goes beyond that. I would have complained too!

Agree. So mean and immature if it's true. I wonder if Kaitlyn sent those bullies home?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 pm

I kinda secretly (well, now it's out) hope the spoiler to be true. No returning. No regrets. No second guessing. Done-sealed-delivered. I would be a happy camper if Nick walks away from this show/franchise and never looks back.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite