SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 pm

I definitely think the pic is from earlier in the day, because the person who posted it flew from Calgary and she had an alarm set for 3 AM, so she must've had a morning flight to catch. So my guess is Kaitlyn landed around the same time as the Calgary flight at 12:39. These are the Delta options:

New York
Delta Air Lines DL422 12:50 12:27 5 57 Landed

Orlando
Delta Air Lines DL1659 12:55 12:51 5 54B Landed

Atlanta
Delta Air Lines DL1555 13:00 12:48 5 53A Landed
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:38 pm

mindless wrote:I definitely think the pic is from earlier in the day, because the person who posted it flew from Calgary and she had an alarm set for 3 AM, so she must've had a morning flight to catch. So my guess is Kaitlyn landed around the same time as the Calgary flight at 12:39. These are the Delta options:

New York

Orlando

Atlanta

Could be.  Lots of people post much after the fact.

Here are the 13:00 arrivals ...because if the tweeter came direct from Canada she would need to go through customs thus more time.
https://www.airport-la.com/lax/arrivals?t=-2

The problem with that is international arrivals would not always use the same luggage claim as national - often different terminals and this is a massive airport.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 pm

I don't fly Delta but United has it's own area. Also, it is just about 5:40 pm in LA now. It takes awhile to de-plane and get to baggage claim, so I would look at flights from earlier as well. 1700 is 5 pm I would check late 1600 flights also depending on when the picture was sent.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:47 pm

If Kaitlyn was in Warsaw, Indiana  yesterday, she probably flew out of Fort Wayne Indiana as the closest major airport.  There are several connecting Delta flights to LAX which would have Kaitlyn at LAX at the Delta baggage terminal by 4:30 pm LA time.

Also, Warsaw weather yesterday was high 50's low 60's which would explain her warmer clothes.

My 2 cents.  :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I don't fly Delta but United has it's own area.  Also, it is just about 5:40 pm in LA now.  It takes awhile to de-plane and get to baggage claim, so I would look at flights from earlier as well. 1700 is 5 pm I would check late 1600 flights also depending on when the picture was sent.

I posted a link of all 16:00 arrivals upthread yes

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 pm

there are so many flights around that time, all Delta. We have no clue where she came from.

Delta 12:10 from Guademala city
We need her flight number! LoL
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Kaitlyn was in Warsaw, Indiana  yesterday, she probably flew out of Fort Wayne Indiana as the closest major airport.  There are several connecting Delta flights to LAX which would have Kaitlyn at LAX at the Delta baggage terminal by 4:30 pm LA time.

Also, Warsaw weather yesterday was high 50's low 60's which would explain her warmer clothes.

Who is the guy in the picture with her? Do any of the handlers look like him? I almost think it is Ben, but they would never let them fly together.....would they?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Everyone is wondering when she landed in LAX and from where. I'm just here wondering how this supports my conclusions that HTD's should be almost over rather than just starting, as at yesterday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Is that pic truely Kaitlyn or as someone else said, maybe Josh and Andi?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm

officeRules wrote:there are so many flights around that time, all Delta.  We have no clue where she came from.  

Delta 12:10 from Guademala city
We need her flight number!  LoL

There would probably be other airline desks in a bank.  We might only see Delta because of how the pic is taken.  Because there aren't any cue posts, this looks to be a terminal that handles regional connectors.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:57 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:I definitely think the pic is from earlier in the day, because the person who posted it flew from Calgary and she had an alarm set for 3 AM, so she must've had a morning flight to catch. So my guess is Kaitlyn landed around the same time as the Calgary flight at 12:39. These are the Delta options:

New York

Orlando

Atlanta

Could be.  Lots of people post much after the fact.

Here are the 13:00 arrivals ...because if the tweeter came direct from Canada she would need to go through customs thus more time.
https://www.airport-la.com/lax/arrivals?t=-2

The problem with that is international arrivals would not always use the same luggage claim as national - often different terminals and this is a massive airport.

Many come through connecting flights. I flew from Toronto through Chicago so I came out in that same terminal with the big red Delta counter. Regarding customs, it is more time, but the long check-in is usually before the flight. We have to arrive an additional hour before the flight to go through security/ customs. When you arrive in LA you just hand your slip in and have your passport checked. It is quite fast.

(Just my 2 Canadian cents)- which no longer exist so I will give you a nickel.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If Kaitlyn was in Warsaw, Indiana  yesterday, she probably flew out of Fort Wayne Indiana as the closest major airport.  There are several connecting Delta flights to LAX which would have Kaitlyn at LAX at the Delta baggage terminal by 4:30 pm LA time.

Who is the guy in the picture with her?  Do any of the handlers look like him? I almost think it is Ben, but they would never let them fly together.....would they?

The guy is Todd Snyder, one of the producers.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM