SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:F2's are not generally Bachelor material. I think there was a set up too, but IMO considering all the pre-sleuthing information that was uncovered, the set up to be on the show, was initiated by Nick himself. JMHO

Yes I agree with you GA it was Nick himself that asked to be on this season with Kaitlyn . I think you were the one who had a source that told you that Nicks family was flying to the HTD and that Nick was one of the F3. I am sorry if I am wrong.

I also do not believe he was let go in Ireland if so he would be back in Chicago and back to work. He to me would not stay till they had the HTD he loves his job to much and would not hang around that long. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think it would be fun to see Nick come back and become F1. It's like a built in redemption storyline for BOTH Kaitlyn and her F1, which we have never really seen on camera on the Bachelor(ette) before.  When Mary did it, Byron was "fresh" and unknown.  Yes, it has happened on BIP/Pad with Tenley/Kiptyn, Blake/Holly, Marcus/Lacey and a few others, but this is different.  Rejects get together all the time off camera (Peyton/Chris, etc, etc), but we don't really get to see it with the showcase that the Bachelor/ette provides.  If Nick is F1, its a good story, IMO.  I say this as a Nick fan though and because I have friends that are friends of his...so I feel a tiny amount if real life connection.  I get wanting someone else to win if you fell on the opposite side of the Nick polarization last year. Regardless, I'm hoping he gets a better edit this season...because truly from everything I know, he is a very normal, decent guy.  My friends think it's really odd he was portrayed so polarizing and as the "villain" last year, cause that is really not who he is at all in real life.

So has any of your friends from Chicago/Milwaukee seen Nick recently? I have a hard time believing if Nick's being booted second week of Ireland as the spoiler suggested, he is being sequestered in LA for almost two weeks and not going back to work. We all know he's posted in SM but only 2 photos that I can remember. Both are tagged with misleading info. He's not responded tweets about important family events. That makes me believe he's still on the show.
Out of f6, we have seen Joe and Chris Stan with SM activities (deleting pictures), so as of now, my f4 are Jared, Ben, Shawn and Nick, with no particular order. To me, Ben is very like Sean Lowe, good looks, man of faith, very clean image. I don't find Shawn attractive at all, but he may have awesome personality. Jard is too Ashton Kutcher for my taste. All 3 could be the next TB, we will see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 02, 2015 2:39 pm

whit90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:F2's are not generally Bachelor material. I think there was a set up too, but IMO considering all the pre-sleuthing information that was uncovered, the set up to be on the show, was initiated by Nick himself. JMHO

Yes I agree with you GA it was Nick himself that asked to be on this season with Kaitlyn . I think you were the one who had a source that told you that Nicks family was flying to the HTD and that Nick was one of the F3. I am sorry if I am wrong.

I also do not believe he was let go in Ireland if so he would be back in Chicago and back to work. He to me would not stay till they had the HTD he loves his job to much and would not hang around that long. JMO

I agree with you, Whit. I've followed Nick on Insta since Andi's season and he is someone who "likes" pics almost everyday. Since he went on the show, he hasn't liked a single post. This is one of the reasons why I feel he is still on the show, or at least went further than Ireland. As I've said in the past, if he gets a HTD, he will most likely be the F1. That's just the way I see it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I like Shawn pre-show and not interested in Ben but both could change once the show starts. My issue with Ben is he's too young to be TB imo. It's up to Kaitlyn if he's too young for her or not. Ditto Jared. My guess is that the next lead will be either Shawn or Chris (dentist) but it's early days yet.

I think Nick is still on the show. ITA that he'd be back at work in Chicago if he was booted in Ireland.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Can Nick work remotely?

When you sign that Bach contract they pretty much own you. He undoubtably had to commit to the end whether or not he was let go- so he may not be on the show anymore and have to travel with them or be holed up somewhere to keep up the ruse. After all, even poor Kaitlyn last season had to travel back from Bali to stay in IOWA until filming was done. I realize they have a habit of keeping the F3 these days, but if Nick talked his way onto the show, they may have extracted extra promises from.

All this to say I have NO IDEA who's on the show, who's f1 or f15... and I really don't have a horse in this race.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 2:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:Can Nick work remotely?

When you sign that Bach contract they pretty much own you.  He undoubtably had to commit to the end whether or not he was let go- so he may not be on the show anymore and have to travel with them or be holed up somewhere to keep up the ruse.  After all, even poor Kaitlyn last season had to travel back from Bali to stay in IOWA until filming was done.  I realize they have a habit of keeping the F3 these days, but if Nick talked his way onto the show, they may have extracted extra promises from.

All this to say I have NO IDEA who's on the show, who's f1 or f15... and I really don't have a horse in this race.
to the bolded: absolutely.

He is an executive in charge of a sales team.
SalesForce is all about iCloud + apps which is all about remote access among other things..

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 02, 2015 2:57 pm

jcrbil wrote:Can Nick work remotely?

When you sign that Bach contract they pretty much own you.  He undoubtably had to commit to the end whether or not he was let go- so he may not be on the show anymore and have to travel with them or be holed up somewhere to keep up the ruse.  After all, even poor Kaitlyn last season had to travel back from Bali to stay in IOWA until filming was done.  I realize they have a habit of keeping the F3 these days, but if Nick talked his way onto the show, they may have extracted extra promises from.

I didn't watched last season, so how long was that? Was it more than two weeks?
I just have a hard time believing TPTB would be so generous to provide for Nick for two weeks.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 02, 2015 3:00 pm

^^It wasn't more than two weeks, but I think the tptb will do whatever serves their interest- not his.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^It wasn't more than two weeks, but I think the tptb will do whatever serves their interest- not his.

Was Marcus sequestered or did he start filming BIP?
I know BIP filming was delayed but that was due to weather.

After Bali - meet the Soules, last date, and FRC.  
Why would that take more than a week?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 02, 2015 3:26 pm

The 2 people I know who knew Nick, knew him when he lived in Milwaukee after college, but before he moved to Chicago.  They haven't seen him in years.  They say he was just kind of a quiet, normal guy. I actually was at a party with him years ago (apparently), but it's not like I knew he'd be part of my bachelor fascination in the future, so I wasn't paying much attention to him at all. giggling
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 02, 2015 3:35 pm

I doubt they'd go to all the trouble and expense to isolate Nick if he were sent home that early. They know RS will eventually get the news so why bother? So few of the viewers are sleuthers so most will go into the season having no idea that Nick was there at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 3:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:The 2 people I know who knew Nick, knew him when he lived in Milwaukee after college, but before he moved to Chicago.  They haven't seen him in years.  They say he was just kind of a quiet, normal guy. I actually was at a party with him years ago (apparently), but it's not like I knew he'd be part of my bachelor fascination in the future, so I wasn't paying much attention to him at all. giggling

Smiley totally understand that laugh out loud he's just a dude who was hanging at college parties and works at a software company that is very true!! alas that sure makes him normal  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 2498057887

(just realizing how "normal" the word "normal" is ...soo nondescript but I guess that's the whole point  giggling

I assume as a casual acquaintance not much would stand out about him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM