SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Tue May 12, 2015 10:05 am

Alanna wrote:Okay, Steve, where are you, my dude? Ready to have the whole thing spoiled right about now laugh out loud

I bet this is going to be another season of major foilers, if Kait and f1 are up for it.

Seriously!!!!!! I'm dying to hear what he has gathered

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue May 12, 2015 10:14 am

I realized I had not checked here in a few hours and wondered if he released any info!
Great minds......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 am

TBH....I hope RS gets foiled again but it's a long shot because other than a few seasons he has been correct.

It just seems very obvious that the producers really have gone out of their way to tighten the lid on filming since they left for Ireland. I won't be surprised if RS does not release the F1 spoiler before the premier next Monday but does mid season like he did during Emily's season, he will want to be very certain because I think TPTB is really up to something.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 am

I'd be happy to know the F2 or even the F3.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 12, 2015 10:37 am

Alanna wrote:Okay, Steve, where are you, my dude? Ready to have the whole thing spoiled right about now laugh out loud

I bet this is going to be another season of major foilers, if Kait and f1 are up for it.

Right? Steve-O sure is taking his sweet time this season! I'm dying over here. I bet he'll release through Ep 7 this week (yawn), and hold out on the rest (the stuff we really want) because he is just not sure.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 am

I think we'll be getting various reports of so called spoilers up until the FRC from various sources. It's going to be a wild ride. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 12, 2015 10:53 am

The foiler campaign has been in effect since filming started. Remember how Fleiss and Millsy tweeted, about four days after night one, as if they had just finished voting and it was a close race. Didn't RS also spoil that voting took place days later and not on night one, and that Britt would be a part of the season in some capacity? Now we know better. I wonder what else will turn out to be incorrect. Foiler spoiler!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 am

I think Steve will post the spoilers today. I think we will know everything
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:I think Steve will post the spoilers today.   I think we will know everything
I wish!!! But he made it sound like he's only posting info on their bios today. Umm no thank you? I can read the ABC site just fine all on my own. Got an A in reading in school, not to brag of course laugh out loud.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue May 12, 2015 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:I think Steve will post the spoilers today.   I think we will know everything

I'm so looking forward to hearing what he has to say!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 12, 2015 11:46 am

nutty1 wrote:I'd be happy to know the F2 or even the F3.

Me too Nutty!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 12, 2015 11:52 am

jello1592 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'd be happy to know the F2 or even the F3.

Me too Nutty!

Me three.

To think that no one even knows the location of the FRC, at this time, shows what a great job the producers have done. Hope they can keep the F1 under wraps too. Would love to see what that is like.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM