SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I hope Davina is watching the show objectively and not just pointing fingers. She is also to blame in the failure of her marriage. IMO

Davina is getting so much heat for the video that was posted on MAFS Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367941766742149&id=296143973921929&fs=0

Most of these comments are on point!

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:I hope Davina is watching the show objectively and not just pointing fingers. She is also to blame in the failure of her marriage. IMO

Davina is getting so much heat for the video that was posted on MAFS Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367941766742149&id=296143973921929&fs=0

Most of these comments are on point!

Yeah. Sean is no saint but Davina will never find a husband if she is unwilling to compromise. It's like she expected Sean to do all the compromising. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:37 am

Someone did make a valid comment. The person told her to try older men.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyMae56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 pm

This is an excruciating amount of negativity coming at her, especially for someone who believes she has been bullied in the past. She and Sean are my least favorite couple for a host of reasons but they may be least equipped to stand up under so much negativity. I wonder if the show would be better served to just acknowledge they broke up so the vitriol crescendoes and then dies down more quickly. Several more weeks of this can take a serious toll. Dr. C. said all the experts and crew loved Sean (the reasons totally escape me), so they must have anticipated that public opinion would go wildly against Davina. That short clip showing her explanation for why she never felt a need to compromise on location is really damaging. Her lack of empathy and understanding leaps out in a way that would touch a nerve with everyone who ever felt they made a serious effort that their partner ignored. it probably could have been edited by a friendlier hand to be more human, but the show appears to want to let her hang out there. I hope they bring this particular "journey" to a close soon. She was never a good candidate for this show and they bear responsibility for not recognizing that too.

Last edited by DaisyMae56 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Someone did make a valid comment. The person told her to try older men.

Older men won't necessarily leave their homes or jobs or do the long commutes either. They get even more set in their routines.

I think first and foremost if they did not stay together, Davina has to learn to compromise as well. It can't be all one sided.

I'm not saying that she maybe didn't have reasons to get upset with Sean, with editing you never know what ended up on the floor
but she sure looks put out in the last picture of them at NYE, that is posted here.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:25 pm

^^ I agree She didn't help herself with the explanation on location. I understand why the experts would support Sean. He did try to make the marriage work. Didn't the expert counsel them before matching them? They should have prepared them for marriage. Realistic expectations not fairy tale

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm

The experts probably matched them hoping Davina would fall hard enough for Sean and bend a little bit on Manhattan. Ryan and Jaclyn had moving as dealbreakers so what's her excuse? She comes across as selfish. If I were Sean I would check out too.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 pm

They were hoping she would bend on the UES and at least show a little compassion.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:57 pm

I find Sean very sweet.  I think he is biting his tongue with Davina and he probably wants to see how truly selfish she is.  I wonder what if anything she is willing to sacrifice for this relationship.  At the moment - it looks like nothing.  
I am always impressed with Jaclyn and Ryan, they clearly have skills to resolve deal breakers since they are in sales.  Davina must be really new to sales because she does not seem to understand that you think she won the battle with hey I got the apartment, but it puts Sean in a situation where he has an awful commute and he can't spend the night with you since he probably has to be at a hospital,at 7am, and function at a level where he does not kill anyone due to lack of sleep.  I think his employer would not like to see him acting so irresponsibly to keep spoiled Davina happy.  I think Sean did the right thing here.  And if Davina does not come around, I think she is going to be a very lonely woman.

My husband works in NY City he has only an 90 minute commute and he is exhausted when he gets home.  He is basically a zombie from the commute...he does not have to work a 12 hour shift either.  I really hope she comes around, but the more she puts on her facebook/twitter that puts sean in an unflattering view the more I dislike her.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 pm

justify14 Welcome1 , great first post!

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:23 pm

From Sean on Facebook an hour ago.

Davina Kullar and I are positive people with good hearts. All of the negative comments and posts are not welcome period.
We are real people with real lives. Be mindful of what you say. You would not want these things said to you or about anyone close to you. Remember the golden rule do unto others as you want done unto you.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:28 pm

starwelcome justify14 ! Enjoy your stay. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat