SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Plumblossom Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't think we can read much into the wedding rings/lack of. I would assume it's in their contract that they must wear them till the end. Also didn't Davina say her ring was too big and the losing it in the hotel caused Sean's flip out on the hotel staff? Maybe she never got it sized or it was out being sized? And the arm - could it be her buff Chris? I don't recall how hairy his arms arms but he's always with her...just another theory

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by moonpie Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I think last season somewhere it was mentioned that the participants all needed to wear their wedding rings during the show's run. I believe that Monet was always pictured wearing it, although we knew divorce papers had been filed.

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

It seems like Jamie is trying to stay neutral though she favourite some comments that might favor Sean.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Sean is almost flaunting his wedding ring. I believe he has to wear it, but the fact he is making such a big deal about it tells me, imo, that a divorce will be happening. ;)

If SM is any clue between what will happen with Davina and Sean, then the reunion show will probably be very volatile and awkward between Sean and Davina.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Someone wrote under Sean's FB message (the one where he told people to back off hating Davina) that a viewer told him to write it. After reading a msg on Twitter abt him getting off work, I ADVISED him to help reduce the tension, It was left to him to take the advice, which he did. Let's not take that from him. 

BTW I Also ADVISED Davina to stop liking/favorite/retweeting negative things about Sean that it seem petty of her. I am not sure she took the advice.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Jadeh wrote: I don't like Dr. C's lengthy analysis of Davina's behavior or his defense of Sean.  Davina is reacting as she feels and Sean is behaving how he feels.  His has been edited for TV.  Hers has not.  I can only imagine how I would feel if I put myself out there and my arranged partner was super warm and enthusiastic at first but when it came to building a home together he withdrew.  Also, never clearly explained why Sean and Davina chose not to participate with Sean's family at Christmas.  Sean's schedule meant he did not participate with her friends in NY but not why they appear to not have even visited his parents then.  That was very odd for me, made me think was it Davina (overwhelmed by family which does not seem true because she has adopted her own close knit in NY), was it because Sean did not want her to have further contact (afraid of her learning things about him, seeing things he did not want her to see), or was it his family (they don't think this is real, think it is nuts (along the line of his mother's comment at the dinner table when he told them and his quiet seething at the reception)?  Davina has put herself out there.  She may be reacting to a belief that she was misled by the experts and has put her time and emotions on the line for someone who would never be there for her.  And for me personally, a NJ native who has not lived there in a very long time, where Sean lives is really the middle of no where - not the Shore, not NJ with close access to NY, not the western part of the state which is farmlands and woods.  I guess she is just lucky he does not live in Trenton, Camden, or Newark.

BINGO!

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:45 am

My husband and I just finished watching the latest episode where they move in together. This is the first episode he has seen and I haven't filled him in on anything, so from his point of view...the biggest thing he said was "Run! Sean! Run!" He did not like Davina at all. He thought Ryan D was a hothead and that Jessica was passive aggressive. He liked Ryan R and Jacqui, but wondered if she was falling in love with the idea of the show or if she was really falling for Ryan. I thought it was interesting to get a man's perspective without knowing anything about. He did watch the wedding episode with me a few weeks ago, so this was the background he had on the show.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:59 am

Last night I was thinking that if we look at D&S relationship objectively (forget all the personal dirty on sean), we would understand why he left the apartment that night. It's just weird/buzz killer to be with someone who would constantly point out your inadequecies instead overlooking the little things. I understand it's good to speak impeccable but one needs to learn to ignore, choose your battle wisely and let things go. 

If my husband was were in Sean's shoes that night, he would definitely had left the apartment.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:45 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Last night I was thinking that if we look at D&S relationship objectively (forget all the personal dirty on sean), we would understand why he left the apartment that night. It's just weird/buzz killer to be with someone who would constantly point out your inadequecies instead overlooking the little things. I understand it's good to speak impeccable but one needs to learn to ignore, choose your battle wisely and let things go. 

If my husband was were in Sean's shoes that night, he would definitely had left the apartment.

I agree. Did she show any kind of appreciation for his willingness to relocate? From what we were shown, and even in that extra clip with bits filmed afterwards, she seemed to have the attitude of "you said you were willing to move, so put up or shut up". Like she was taking it for granted and felt slighted that he wasn't very enthusiastic about it. That would make me withdraw as well in Sean's position and wonder if anything's enough for her. And it's not like he left out of spite. Had he stayed, he would have had to get up at 4am and drive two hours half asleep. I don't blame him for wanting some actual rest after all the stress involved with the experiment. But she had to blow that out of proportion as well and get all romance novel with the "if you want something bad enough you fight for it". Erm, you're already married and he's not leaving permanently. Chill out, woman! If they were all lovey dovey, then maybe it would've been worth it staying, but you can't just push a button to change the mood, when you yourself have contributed to making things awkward. I can totally understand his need to get back to his comfort zone to recharge before a long day at work, especially when the alternative is staying with someone who's constantly analyzing his every word and action.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:54 am

I think it's a very weird situation to be married to a stranger -- you'd have completely skipped the dating phase and the "courting" phase. I think Davina wanted to be doted on and for him to make an effort which would be expected during dating ...but they're also making huge relationship moves with him compromising for her and so she'd be more expected to put in the effort rather than waiting for it from him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:20 am

emusha wrote:I think it's a very weird situation to be married to a stranger -- you'd have completely skipped the dating phase and the "courting" phase. I think Davina wanted to be doted on and for him to make an effort which would be expected during dating ...but they're also making huge relationship moves with him compromising for her and so she'd be more expected to put in the effort rather than waiting for it from him

Yes. I understand Davina's wish to be courted, but it's not a one-way street. I thought it was very reasonable when Sean explained that all the changes had overwhelmed him to the point that it blocked his ability to be intimate. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Davina to initiate the affection and show him that she cares. Instead, she was perfectly content voicing demands. It's good to speak up, yes, but she said it herself at the end, "actions speak louder than words". She should act every now and then herself, instead of just clinically wording things.

Ryan and Jaclyn are such a good example of how you should handle things. He was overwhelmed with the move too and she was showering him with affection! That's how relationships work. I like how Ryan described it, when he pulls she comes, whereas in the beginning it was the other way around. When Sean pulled, Davina did too and suddenly they had a canyon between them. Now Davina seems to think it's all Sean's fault.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 am

Let's call it what it is. It is a TV show. If it were a true "experiment" at best, it would have been a documentary not a reality tv show.

The "experts"?, in truth you could take any credentialed profession, for example a dentist and call him an expert because he is, due to the degree. Now, taken comparatively to other experts, I am not sure if the titles are spot on truthful.

I believe the so called experts did their due diligence in the testing, but the real question is what is the efficacy of those tests. I do not believe for even one minute that they set them up for failure.

We don't know (speaking only about the show info, not outside info) what we are not shown. They produce drama for certain as we learned from Jamie and Doug and Courtney and Jason. Speaking about the two couples who have been shown to have conflicts these are my observations.

Ryan is a hot head with anger problems
Jessica is non confrontational.
An oversimplification for sure, but I am left scratching my head how these two are good for each other. He blows up, she retreats, rinse and repeat.

Sean has anxiety problems, and past bullying episodes.
Davina has had dating and measuring up problems and bullying.
Both have hearing and listening problems.
Again, I am left bewildered by the pairings.

nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat