SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MikeyBlue Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you reason.

MikeyBlue

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 24, 2015 8:30 pm

MikeyBlue wrote:Hello, my wife has been watching this show from the beginning.  I'm trying to contact Davina directly now.  I know my wife has tried to contact her on Facebook messenger and I left another message on another chat forum about this show.  Here is why I feel like I really would like to reach her...
My wife got me into the show bc we know Sean. I couldn't watch for awhile and I was upset with her for watching bc Sean should not have been on this show. He's not interested in women. Poor Davina. I watched every episode on demand this weekend and I laughed at him throughout the episodes. A commenter pointed out his soundbites. Yes, he's insincere and I can only assume what his real reasons are for being on this show. I feel badly for Davina for being failed in this match. It's not funny to me anymore bc this woman was trying and trusting and she was matched with an insincere gay man. I wish her the best and I hope you will show her love and support. My wife follows her on her SM and she says she looks happy. I'm glad that she is moving on. My wife says she seems to have a strong support group of friends. My wife and I would like to offer our support as well.
**edited**

How come it was after this episode that we got this scoop? So how do you know sean and Do you know any of his 'exboyfriends'?

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:33 pm

As he said he could not watch the show for a while maybe work commitments.? Now he watches it all this weekend and came her to share his thoughts, lets hope he has more to share from his prespective as the show goes on

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 24, 2015 8:37 pm

I find it hard to believe that Sean is gay and Jamie and Doug do not know this (being that Doug is best friends with his brother). I find it VERY hard to believe that his parents would make an appearance on the show knowing this as well. Just my opinion.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Sorry. I just found it weird and strange that this news came after this last episode.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 pm

I don't find it strange that family and/or friends might not know one of their friends/son/daughter is gay. As shocking as it sounds it happens all the time in this world we live in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyBlue Sun May 24, 2015 9:05 pm

I did not watch bc I didn't want to.  It's disturbing to see someone you know lie.  I was pretty upset with my wife for watching.  My wife showed me some of her pictures from social media yesterday and it made me feel better to see that she seems to be doing ok.  It felt wrong for me to watch before seeing that.  He has hurt this woman and I've been seeing the terrible comments towards her now.  I applaud her for not revealing his sexuality on TV, but I hoped that she would.*edit* My wife and I are hoping she says something during the last episode or the reunion at least.  
Jamie and Doug have strong suspicions about Sean's preferences and Doug is close to Sean's brother.  They find Sean to be strange as do many people knowing him and his family.
It is funny to watch him make excuses for not getting close to his wife when the real reason is pretty obvious.  In the last episode, I think it was very clear that his sickness was an act.  If you watched the episodes knowing what me and wife know, the whole show would seem like a joke to you.  It's very sad to know that Davina had to go through this and marry a gay man.  She was badly exploited, but she seems to be a strong woman.
 If anyone in this board personally knows her please do let her know that she has supporters here.*edit*

MikeyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 24, 2015 9:11 pm

IMO we have two contradicting 'Sean' insiders view. He had co-workers who reported him being a womanizer. He's been 'spotted' flirting and hitting on women...but NOW he's gay?
I know we welcome all sleuthers and insiders but I'm scratching my head here. Either the co-workers were spot on or making things up, just my opinion.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 24, 2015 9:15 pm

And again it's just my opinion but there is no poor Davina. She laid down the rules about what she wanted (which were unrealistic). She comes off as spoiled, entitled and inflexible. Cameras don't make stuff up. Everyone heard her clearly state that she would not have sex until she was in love. Now we are to believe that she's dying to be intimate with Sean and it's all his fault for not satisfying his wife. Baloney.
The dude needs an Emmy for playing the part of a guy who was clearly sexually attracted to this woman in the beginning if he truly is gay.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 24, 2015 9:15 pm

MikeyBlue wrote:I did not watch bc I didn't want to.  It's disturbing to see someone you know lie.  I was pretty upset with my wife for watching.  My wife showed me some of her pictures from social media yesterday and it made me feel better to see that she seems to be doing ok.  It felt wrong for me to watch before seeing that.  He has hurt this woman and I've been seeing the terrible comments towards her now.  I applaud her for not revealing his sexuality on TV, but I hoped that she would.*edit* My wife and I are hoping she says something during the last episode or the reunion at least.  
Jamie and Doug have strong suspicions about Sean's preferences and Doug is close to Sean's brother.  They find Sean to be strange as do many people knowing him and his family.
It is funny to watch him make excuses for not getting close to his wife when the real reason is pretty obvious.  In the last episode, I think it was very clear that his sickness was an act.  If you watched the episodes knowing what me and wife know, the whole show would seem like a joke to you.  It's very sad to know that Davina had to go through this and marry a gay man.  She was badly exploited, but she seems to be a strong woman.
 If anyone in this board personally knows her please do let her know that she has supporters here.*edit*
OK, I'm confused. Do you know Sean AND Doug and Jamie?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyBlue Sun May 24, 2015 9:18 pm

He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer. It's very disgusting and uncomfortable. He doesn't act on it. It is all a show. It is like his perfect sound bites on the show. Well rehearsed, but without substance.

MikeyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer.  It's very disgusting and uncomfortable.  He doesn't act on it.  It is all a show.  It is like his perfect sound bites on the show.  Well rehearsed, but without substance.
This was not on the show. His co-workers reported this and we've had a few fans have encounters with him.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat