SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 am

Nothing against anyone who comes in here and posts but I take them all with a huge grain of salt. It's not that I really care about Sean but I've never seen such different "inside info" about any one person. It's impossible to know what's true. I decided from the beginning to just watch and see how it turns out. I'm not holding my breath about a happy ending though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pandora48 Mon May 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Some women don't know their husbands are gay until after decades of marriage. If someone's in the closet, they will put a lot of effort into making sure others don't find out.

As for Sean, I'm not saying he is or isn't. I'm just saying I don't know any straight man who would fake being sick or fake being asleep to avoid sleeping a beautiful woman... who happens to be his wife. I can't get over the fact that Davina had her best friend take him out and drop that huge hint, and he was still making excuses.

I was reading the twitter comments the night the episode aired and it was a very vast majority that found Christian Grey err I mean Sean's behavior odd to say the least.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon May 25, 2015 12:24 pm

pandora48 wrote:Some women don't know their husbands are gay until after decades of marriage. If someone's in the closet, they will put a lot of effort into making sure others don't find out.

As for Sean, I'm not saying he is or isn't. I'm just saying I don't know any straight man who would fake being sick or fake being asleep to avoid sleeping a beautiful woman... who happens to be his wife. I can't get over the fact that Davina had her best friend take him out and drop that huge hint, and he was still making excuses.

I was reading the twitter comments the night the episode aired and it was a very vast majority that found Christian Grey err I mean Sean's behavior odd to say the least.
You don't know any straight man that fakes being sick? IMO Davina is and ugly individual. She may be physically attractive but her insides are unattractive. There are PLENTY of guys who see a 'hot' girl and then she opens her mouth and they head for the hills.
IMO I'm finding it personally distasteful that it is being speculated whether or not this man is gay.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Mon May 25, 2015 12:25 pm

MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer.  It's very disgusting and uncomfortable.  He doesn't act on it.  It is all a show.  It is like his perfect sound bites on the show.  Well rehearsed, but without substance.

In other words, he's all talk and no show.

I actually see things differently when it comes to the insiders' info. What they have all said about Sean seems to add up. The he's a "womanizer" (we all saw him being all over Davina during the wedding when he had an audience, keyword here being audience). The he might be "gay" (but when it was time to put up in private, he seemed to shut down and lose all interest).

Seems to me like Sean likes to act like a player and womanizer when he has an audience, but when there's no audience, the real Sean comes out and it's the Sean that pretends to be sick in order to avoid sex and intimacy with a woman he claims to be attracted to. His words and actions just don't add up.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 1:10 pm

The rules of this forum are, speculate sleuth and post opinions on contestants of reality tv shows.

If he is leading others to believe he may be gay, on a show that marries a straight person, then there will be ongoing discussions and opinions on that subject matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 pm

pandora48 wrote:
MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer.  It's very disgusting and uncomfortable.  He doesn't act on it.  It is all a show.  It is like his perfect sound bites on the show.  Well rehearsed, but without substance.

In other words, he's all talk and no show.

I actually see things differently when it comes to the insiders' info. What they have all said about Sean seems to add up. The he's a "womanizer" (we all saw him being all over Davina during the wedding when he had an audience, keyword here being audience). The he might be "gay" (but when it was time to put up in private, he seemed to shut down and lose all interest).

Seems to me like Sean likes to act like a player and womanizer when he has an audience, but when there's no audience, the real Sean comes out and it's the Sean that pretends to be sick in order to avoid sex and intimacy with a woman he claims to be attracted to. His words and actions just don't add up.

That actually makes A LOT of sense and describes a lot of closeted gay men.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 pm

I did notice that Sean has some "effeminate" qualities but I never want to associate that with a man being gay. I can understand where some might draw that conclusion though. Honestly, I believe Sean when he said he was blown away by Davina's beauty on the wedding day. I believe he would have happily had sex with her pre-Manhattan. But now? The man has just completely checked out. Davina has shown her true colors. She is high-maintenance and selfish. He is no longer attracted to her. He shouldn't have sex with her just because she's there and she's his wife. He has it set in his mind he wants a divorce. He should at least be honest about that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Mon May 25, 2015 9:17 pm

I just question why people cannot see him as having the same issues that Ryan R. has....He does not want to have sex with her, because he knows in the end he will not be able to make the decision to move to Manhattan. He has established a home in NJ, he seems to be established in his career. Maybe he is in-charge of the ER now, he did get some sort of promotion during the show, which might make it difficult for him to put all of that out of his mind to completely submit to the process. I also believe he is cognizant on the possibility of lasting impression of the show on his professional career.

Davina has pretty much laid out the fact that she will not compromise location. Didn't anyone find it funny that Chris also said to Sean something about living in Manhattan for 2 years. I think Sean is just hopeful that even though he said he would move that Davina would compromise on this for 2 years.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 pm

justify14 wrote:I just question why people cannot see him as having the same issues that Ryan R. has...He does not want to have sex with her, because he knows in the end he will not be able to make the decision to move to Manhattan.  He has established a home in NJ, he seems to be established in his career.  Maybe he is in-charge of the ER now, he did get some sort of promotion during the show, which might make it difficult for him to put all of that out of his mind to completely submit to the process.  I also believe he is cognizant on the possibility of lasting impression of the show on his professional career.  

Davina has pretty much laid out the fact that she will not compromise location.  Didn't anyone find it funny that Chris also said to Sean something about living in Manhattan for 2 years.  I think Sean is just hopeful that even though he said he would move that Davina would compromise on this for 2 years.  

My only problem with the above is that they all should have thought about this before signing on the dotted line.  This is one of the downsides of allowing yourself to be taped and edited, and by now if they don't understand that aspect of reality tv they have been living under a rock.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 25, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Per Nuts2uiam
My only problem with the above is that they all should have thought about this before signing on the dotted line.  This is one of the downsides of allowing yourself to be taped and edited, and by now if they don't understand that aspect of reality tv they have been living under a rock.
Love this! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Mon May 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Yeah- he probably should have. I think he signed up to find what Jamie and Doug found.

It sounded like he does not watch reality TV. I just know whenever I put it on, my husband always goes somewhere else and pays no attention to it. He may be like him.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon May 25, 2015 11:58 pm

justify14 wrote:Yeah- he probably should have.  I think he signed up to find what Jamie and Doug found.  

It sounded like he does not watch reality TV.  I just know whenever I put it on, my husband always goes somewhere else and pays no attention to it.  He may be like him.

My DH calls the Bach/ette & MAFS my "no redeeming social values" hour(s)!!!! and walks away laughing at me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat