SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:30 pm

I think it was not the highway, but the subway station that is being built and is a huge deal UES. It will make real estate increase in value greatly and make it much more convenient for UES commuting. 
Also, I don't think this is simply an apartment, as in the kind most people rent, but an apartment "bought" which is done quite a bit in NYC. So we are not talking about moving and an investment of whatever monthly rent could be, but a big financial investment. 
A friend of my daughter's just made her first NYC "studio apartment purchase. It cost 400K.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Amberish Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Well. This thread has been an interesting read. I don't think Sean is gay, don't think he lied about the promotion, don't think he alluding to sex is disrespectful and don't think he is a bad guy.

Insofar as Devina, to me, that girl has serious control issues as she demonstrated during filming and now by her, IMO, inane attempts to reshape how she and her relationship with Sean are being perceived on social media and totally her way or the highway.

From what we saw during the show, there was nothing to prevent the Sean and Devina from moving into a short term rental as the other two couples did, other than, for it appears, Devina. A two hour commute to a hospital job is, IMO, one hour longer than it had to be had they moved into a compromise location.

Plus, what's this bit about a large NYC apartment? Have we even seen a couch? We see the efficiency kitchen, there is a tiny bedroom and the supposed living room looks like a entry to me. Yes, I know RE can be pricey on the East Side and tight on space, too, but IMO we're looking at a small studio apartment, maybe 350 sq feet if that?

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough what was really going on with the two of them once the follow up interviews broadcast. Me, I think that for a variety of reasons, starting with the inability to compromise, the two never had a chance.

Interesting to me that the most obvious relationship element that Monet/Vaughn and Devina/Sean have in common is not compromising and moving into a temporary rental.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm

^^When S&D moved into this apartment after the wedding, they said it was a temporary location for them both (provided by the show.) It isn't the apartment Davina purchased.

Last night, they seemed to be gaining some ground until he said he wanted to take a promotion and would never move to NY. It seemed like a set-up for the cameras, as though they had this big discussion privately, then had to repeat it for the show. But she feigned surprise, which was most likely her real reaction when she actually heard this for the first time.

He seems very wishy washy, implying one thing then back-tracking, and I believe that is the core of Davina's problem with him. He isn't trust-worthy, imo.

If I were her, and had told the drs that moving from Manhattan was not an option, I would be angered by the situation with Sean too. Especially since he did tell them he was willing to move. He could find a job in the city if he tried. It probably makes her feel that he knows he doesn't want to stay married, but isn't willing to tell her that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it was not the highway, but the subway station that is being built and is a huge deal UES. It will make real estate increase in value greatly and make it much more convenient for UES commuting. 
Also, I don't think this is simply an apartment, as in the kind most people rent, but an apartment "bought" which is done quite a bit in NYC. So we are not talking about moving and an investment of whatever monthly rent could be, but a big financial investment. 
A friend of my daughter's just made her first NYC "studio apartment purchase. It cost 400K.

Yeah, that's what it was, I knew it was something... thank you! You're right, she purchased that apartment, so that's a huge investment and I don't blame her for saying moving wasn't an option at this time. It's insane what apartments cost in NYC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Uh yeah. 
1 bedroom, 1 bath runs about 1 million. 
I can't imagine any of us saying no biggie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:17 pm

^She's paying that kind of money to be able to say she's a successful woman living in Manhattan. hi Kash :p

This thread, forum got popular because of this show. I have a friend I was talking to and she says to me.. go to bachandbachette forums they have the dirt on this couple.

Ugh Davina and Sean. They were an absolute trainwreck to think they look so cute together on their wedding.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Had to unfollow Davina last night, all her constant RT's last night were out of control no no . Just by reading a few seems true that they got a divorce and Davina thinks that Sean is the one to blame. What a mess those 2 are.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:50 pm

I haven't been reading the sm... just watching the show.  But from my perspective Davina is the real culprit here.  She appears to be so rigid and demanding not open to compromise, nothing.  No one would have a chance.  I HATED her response to Sean's promotion discussion.  She blamed him (WHAT??!!) and said he was bailing.  I pity her husband (if she can ever corral one) since it doesn't look like he would be able to do ANYTHING that interfered with HER plans.  I feel very sorry for her.

Also, when Sean tried to continue to talk, Davina just blithley says, I guess I'm going to eat.... WHAT??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:22 pm

BKay wrote:^^When S&D moved into this apartment after the wedding, they said it was a temporary location for them both (provided by the show.) It isn't the apartment Davina purchased.

Last night, they seemed to be gaining some ground until he said he wanted to take a promotion and would never move to NY. It seemed like a set-up for the cameras, as though they had this big discussion privately, then had to repeat it for the show. But she feigned surprise, which was most likely her real reaction when she actually heard this for the first time.

He seems very wishy washy, implying one thing then back-tracking, and I believe that is the core of Davina's problem with him. He isn't trust-worthy, imo.

If I were her, and had told the drs that moving from Manhattan was not an option, I would be angered by the situation with Sean too. Especially since he did tell them he was willing to move. He could find a job in the city if he tried. It probably makes her feel that he knows he doesn't want to stay married, but isn't willing to tell her that.

Just call me old fashion, but I just don't think either one of them should quit a job or suck up and accept a 2 hour commute because one of them isn't the type to compromise.

I mean, she's proud of her accomplishments. It's obvious. Thing is, maybe he is, too? What I don't get is why isn't he allowed to discuss his promotion?

I truly don't find it reasonable that he is expected to quit his job during the experiment when the simple solution would be for the two of them to move an hour away.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 pm

The simple fact is they were hopelessly matched, and if it weren't geography there would be fifteen other insurmountable barriers.  They don't like each other.  When they laugh and smile it's pretty fake.  No one is going to make financial or professional sacrifice for someone that doesn't even make the friend cut.  They went awry on the honeymoon, if not earlier.

Last edited by jlccaz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

SueSt wrote:I haven't been reading the sm... just watching the show.  But from my perspective Davina is the real culprit here.  She appears to be so rigid and demanding not open to compromise, nothing.  No one would have a chance.  I HATED her response to Sean's promotion discussion.  She blamed him (WHAT??!!) and said he was bailing.  I pity her husband (if she can ever corral one) since it doesn't look like he would be able to do ANYTHING that interfered with HER plans.  I feel very sorry for her.

Also, when Sean tried to continue to talk, Davina just blithley says, I guess I'm going to eat....  WHAT??

From last night's show I got the feeling this has been a problem between them from the beginning, but it wasn't until last night that he just finally said "I don't want to move to NY". I can understand Davina's frustration at that, if I were in her shoes, I probably would have reacted the same. Sean should have just said this early on and saved them both a lot of head aches. I see Davina being rigid on not wanting to move from Manhattan, right now, she has a large investment in property she doesn't want to lose out on, her deal breaker, why should she compromise that? Why should she have to compromise on something she was upfront about prior to her being matched with Sean? So if you had a couple that were matched and the woman's deal breaker was wanting children but the man didn't but were matched anyway, and they split because of it, do you blame the woman for not compromising?

I really don't give two hoots about this couple, they obviously were mismatched, but I do think there's much more to their story then what we have seen. I think that explains Davina's tyrant on SM, I by no means think it's right what she's doing, but I think we haven't quite seen the full story, hopefully the reunion will explain that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

This Chris guy is a piece of work! Doesn't see how calling Sean --Caitlyn Varrichio would be offensive. Davina, of course favorites everything he tweets no no no no

https://twitter.com/cpierro/status/606244403942989825?lang=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat