SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Steel2009 wrote:This Chris guy is a piece of work! Doesn't see how calling Sean --Caitlyn Varrichio would be offensive.  Davina,  of course favorites everything he tweets no no  no no

https://twitter.com/cpierro/status/606244403942989825?lang=en

I agree, her friend is way out of line and so is Davina for playing along with it. No matter what happened between them, have some class.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by just2relax Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:05 am

Davina and Chris's twitter behavior is despicable, immature, absolute bullying. It is no coincidence they are going the bullying route to pick on Sean. It also make me like Jess and Jaclyn less because they are friends with Davina. I hope the experts are losing sleep because they selected her to be matched. And no, I am not saying Sean was Mr. Wonderful, but people should set their own moral boundaries in how insulting they will be on SM.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:47 am

Completely and totally over BOTH of them. Neither one has any idea what compromise is about. Neither one of them has any clue what marriage is about. They have made a joke out of the entire show and the premise behind it. And, I'm really tired of Sean's narrator type conversation/preaching and Davina's theories of the universe. But, a tiny part of me thinks, perhaps, they deserve each other. TRAIN WRECK.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:47 am

This is just my opinion but I think now that the ending of this show is near, Davina is able to finally express her frustration of this whole experiment. When you have people constantly calling you out and calling you names, the normal defense mechanism is to stick up for themselves. Her friend Chris is obviously very protective of her as well and let's face it- not many people are in Davina's corner.
Davina purchased this apartment well before this experiment took place. She was in the process of having it remodeled so her one requirement was that if the person didn't already live in Manhattan, they would be willing to relocate. (A simple check of property records verifies all of this. She paid over 500K for this apartment).
Sean stated in the experiment that he was willing to relocate. This was something he was not honest about. Every time Sean pulls away or has some "breakdown" he goes into this lengthy explanation of his troubles, anxieties, etc.  Not once in any of those "reflection" periods does he talk about Davina or why she may be upset. It's always about him.
I feel that Sean is on this show for the wrong reasons. I don't feel that he was willing to compromise but willing to say whatever he had to say to get on the show and get his five minutes of fame.
Now, I agree to an extent that some of the SM has gotten out of hand. But just think about everything that we don't see or don't know. They had to LIVE THIS, for six weeks, 24/7. And it's been made abundantly clear that Sean only showed up to film and that was it.  I would be angry, frustrated and feeling let down as well.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:01 pm

I am poking my head in here one last time.*edit*.
Sean is NOT the director of our ER. He did get a job classification change. He is over education now. And this JUST happened a few weeks ago. He has very little patient contact.
Secondly, everything we posted on this website was true to the best of our knowledge.
This anxiety thing that Sean is showing on the show is just that- for show. When the going gets tough, Sean bails. Same situation on his baby mama. He is cocky, arrogant and self centered.
I have nothing to lose at this point because I have accepted a job at another hospital and will no longer be at the same hospital as him.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Hey there Jerseynurse glad to have you back... I watch him on this show and I see him spouting lines...actions and words don't match... what do you mean he's "over education"? He oversees education of nurses? Has his behavior changed since you last posted? Did your colleague confront him?
Gosh I hope Davina exposes her true feelings/thoughts at some point

and congrats on your new job!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Neither of them re perfect by a long shot but I believe the real "fault" lies with the experts, who with full understanding of the challenges these couples face (or so we have been told), still matched these two. The only one Davina should have been matched with was another "I only want to be a Manhattanite guy".

Additionally, I find them both emotionally stunted. Puzzles of the solar system, glow in the dark planets, etc, If this is what they enjoy, why not go to the Hayden planetarium for a date like adults? I was waiting for the Lincoln Logs to come out. Neither are ready for marriage and the so called experts did them both a grave disservice. As for the others that are the "success" stories......even a stopped clock is correct twice.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Sean may have his own issues but Davina's friend's tweets and her favoriting them is pretty bad. Defend yourself in a nicer way and don't run down your spouse even if it's in name only.

This was a bad match. With Davina's purchase and dealbreaker of staying in Manhattan there had to have been someone who was closer and didn't already own a house.  For that I blame the experts. Two of the three couples had distance being a big issue. Isn't marrying a stranger enough of a roadblock? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:31 pm

emusha wrote:Hey there Jerseynurse glad to have you back... I watch him on this show and I see him spouting lines...actions and words don't match... what do you mean he's "over education"? He oversees education of nurses? Has his behavior changed since you last posted? Did your colleague confront him?
Gosh I hope Davina exposes her true feelings/thoughts at some point

and congrats on your new job!

From what I understand, he is in charge of education. Making sure there are CE classes, scheduled ACLS, PALS, CPR and any other educational classes that the hospital offers for their staff. It is a promotion in the eyes of some but it takes away all patient contact and focuses solely on staff.

I had very little interaction with Sean at work before, during and after. I am more of the sit back and observe type. And while I do work in the ER, I am a nurse practitioner so I see my own patients. (I'm sure this is outing my real identity to those I work with but I don't care anymore.) :-)

My co-worker did approach him and a little "tiff" ensued. Long story short. When the show was filming, from my understanding he had applied for this position. He was not put in the position until the second week of May. He stated that he never said he was over the Emergency Department on the show. Well, what's done is done. The show is almost over.

Now just from word of mouth (anyone who works in a hospital knows how the gossip flows....) he is working half of what he used to and is looking forward to getting back on television for some other project.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:45 pm

^^^Thanks for insight and good luck on your new role JerseyNurse

35Punkin said it well... TRAINWRECK

Hurray for the Fast Forward feature ... I was able to watch the 1 15 minute episode in about 30 minutes last night.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

mom22boys wrote:This is just my opinion but I think now that the ending of this show is near, Davina is able to finally express her frustration of this whole experiment. When you have people constantly calling you out and calling you names, the normal defense mechanism is to stick up for themselves. Her friend Chris is obviously very protective of her as well and let's face it- not many people are in Davina's corner.
Davina purchased this apartment well before this experiment took place. She was in the process of having it remodeled so her one requirement was that if the person didn't already live in Manhattan, they would be willing to relocate. (A simple check of property records verifies all of this. She paid over 500K for this apartment).
Sean stated in the experiment that he was willing to relocate. This was something he was not honest about. Every time Sean pulls away or has some "breakdown" he goes into this lengthy explanation of his troubles, anxieties, etc.  Not once in any of those "reflection" periods does he talk about Davina or why she may be upset. It's always about him.
I feel that Sean is on this show for the wrong reasons. I don't feel that he was willing to compromise but willing to say whatever he had to say to get on the show and get his five minutes of fame.
Now, I agree to an extent that some of the SM has gotten out of hand. But just think about everything that we don't see or don't know. They had to LIVE THIS, for six weeks, 24/7. And it's been made abundantly clear that Sean only showed up to film and that was it.  I would be angry, frustrated and feeling let down as well.

I completely agree with this, I think Davina is so frustrated about this whole thing and SM was her only outlet to express her side. Granted some of the SM comments were out of line, and in poor taste, but I think that's just coming from anger.
I don't think Sean came on the show with the right intentions either, just a stepping stone.
Thanks Jerseynurse for your insight. Good luck with your new job!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:32 pm

You could tell on the episode that he was using the "promotion" as an excuse. These two lost chemistry on the sleigh ride. He checked out on the honeymoon. He never intended to live with her. All of that was obvious as the show unfolded. Davina was trying but I think they were just a bad match through and through.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat