SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Has Poppy been eliminated yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has Poppy been eliminated yet?

Yes GA. She is officially F4. Karin just posted on Alysha's thread that Art is getting backlash on SM for sending her home. Poppy is quite popular & has the largest SM followers of the girls.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm glad Poppy is dating.

I read she has plans to leave NZ and tour since her visa will expire in a few months.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm glad Poppy is dating.

I read she has plans to leave NZ and tour since her visa will expire in a few months.

Me too....remember the rumor was on SM she had started dating....NZ is such a small place y'all giggling I am stoked she confirmed the dating rumor. She did say she will be back to NZ though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

But it hasn't been aired yet right? Who's Karin?

ETA: sorry Karin. I just read Alysha's thread. I though they were referring to Karin as someone on SM, like a relative or someone who knew her. duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 12:28 am

GA episode where Poppy was eliminated was this past Weds & robinvi (one of the posters) has uploaded the episode in the links thread. Next week Tuesday, May 5th is fantasy dates with F3, down to F2. Next Weds May 6th is the FRC & finale. We have no idea if there will be a post finale show with Art & his F1 though we have confirmed there will be WTA to be shown at some point not yet announced.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 01, 2015 2:59 am

holymoly wrote:Another point from the HTD with Alysha is she had to ask for a kiss, he said I'll kiss you back, but somewhat Luke warm. Another interesting thing with Alyshas IG account is that she must have taken the bragging feedback on board, she had a lot of tags like #blonde #blueeyes etc that have disappeared
Exactly. She had to ask for a kiss. And he never opened his mouth fully. In fact, the only girl he opened his mouth fully with was Matilda.

He also never had his hand on Alysha's lap. That is her own hand. I won't be surprised if Alysha is F3.

ElonM wrote:The Bachelor's Poppy finds new love - and reveals embarrassing Spanx episode
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11441013

Have you found love since your time on The Bachelor?
There is someone pretty amazing in my life now.

Did anything happen on the show that you wish hadn't been cut for TV?
Yes! I taught Matilda how to dive! Not Arthur!
Poppy has come across like sour grapes to me post-show. She obviously knew he liked someone more. When she was leaving the mansion she said "I think he knows who he loves". Other than Dani, I think all the girls knew that Art was not that interested in them but was too placid/nice to just man up and say so (something Danielle alluded to when she questioned Art giving her a rose when there was nothing between them and then she left. Same Danielle who said in an interview that Matilda has this in the bag).

As for the diving? Really? She taught Matilda? We actually saw Art show Matilda how to dive. Doesn't mean that Poppy didn't also show Matilda but to say she only did so? I doubt that. Even if it was a reshoot of some sort, Art was still involved - he was on the date. The way she makes it sound is as if they were at the mansion (that had no pool but if it did) and she taught Matilda and then later on a pool date Art pretended to teach Matilda. From watching her interviews, Poppy seems like she makes a lot of her answers about herself (girls inspired by me, I have someone amazing so he wouldn't want me to be friendly with Art, etc, etc.)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 01, 2015 4:37 am

I see Poppy as being very gracious as stated before Poppy is very popular in NZ with nearly 20 thousand FB likes and nearly 14 IG likes I think this more than any of the others I think she was getting fed with the superficiality of it all and having to compete for Arts attention I actually think she her feelings for began to wan as well.
I wish her well as provided some levity and she had a quirky natural beauty.
It so great having these different insights as I know am a biased about Poppy I just though she was wonderful

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 5:17 am

watched the last epi and can't help but think Art seems lukewarm with every one of the girls during HTDs! no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 5:42 am

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:I'm glad Poppy is dating.

Me too....remember the rumor was on SM she had started dating....NZ is such a small place y'all giggling I am stoked she confirmed the dating rumor. She did say she will  be back to NZ though.

fans are crazy.
because they like a TV person does not mean
1. she is what she looks like
2. they are soul mates
I will never understand this over the top love on a show that is scripted
poppy is a nice girl and he did not fell for her. BIG DEAL!
As if people must force themselves to fall in love.
this shows how fans are taking this as a competition with a prize and do not see it as a dating show with potential match at the end
They do not realize that maybe the girl should find a better fit for her!!!
I love her so if the lead does not pick her, he is an a*** ...... really?

but what I really notice is that 2 months after the show, she already find somebody. And why not? she is young, witty and pretty.
So I am so very hopping that this is the case for the F2 and F3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 5:53 am

karin wrote:I see Poppy as being very gracious as stated before Poppy is very popular in NZ with nearly 20 thousand FB likes and nearly 14 IG likes I think this more than any of the others I think she was getting fed with the superficiality of it all and having to compete for Arts attention I actually think she her feelings for began to wan as well.
I wish her well as provided some levity and she had a quirky natural beauty.
It so great having these different insights as I know am a biased about Poppy I just though she was wonderful

agreed. she was gracious about her young fans on interviews.
i think they relate to her so much because she was natural and not afraid to laugh about it
kids can feel inadequate or unease and seeing a young girl being okay to say it is okay to not be perfect, was somebody they liked
lets remember that farting, burping, for kids is very funny

i did not like her with art and i thought her jealousy came out too much on itm
but i understand why she is loved Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 5:55 am

emusha wrote:watched the last epi and can't help but think Art seems lukewarm with every one of the girls during HTDs! no idea

I personally thought he was only alive with alysha.
and it sucks because you all know dani is my girl
but i stand with my statement

alysha = man/lover
dani = boyfriend
matilda = husband
poppy = friend (which is now confirmed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari