SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 01, 2015 6:32 am

emusha wrote:watched the last epi and can't help but think Art seems lukewarm with every one of the girls during HTDs! no idea

I think he's really feeling the pressure and it's coming through. I think he genuinely doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and may be struggling with his decisions.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 9:47 am

mercieme wrote:GA episode where Poppy was eliminated was this past Weds & robinvi (one of the posters) has uploaded the episode in the links thread. Next week Tuesday, May 5th is fantasy dates with F3, down to F2. Next Weds May 6th is the FRC & finale. We have no idea if there will be a post finale show with Art & his F1 though we have confirmed there will be WTA to be shown at some point not yet announced.

Thanks for the recap. I needed it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 am

HEA wrote:
emusha wrote:watched the last epi and can't help but think Art seems lukewarm with every one of the girls during HTDs! no idea

I personally thought he was only alive with alysha.
and it sucks because you all know dani is my girl
but i stand with my statement

alysha = man/lover
dani = boyfriend
matilda = husband
poppy = friend (which is now confirmed)
they seem very comfortable physically and they are the most naturally attracted to each other...with Mathilda it looks forced and with Dani it looks like simple physical attraction but this week even with Alysha he seemed withdrawn and closed off
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:19 am

emusha wrote:they seem very comfortable physically and they are the most naturally attracted to each other...with Mathilda it looks forced and with Dani it looks like simple physical attraction but this week even with Alysha he seemed withdrawn and closed off

I think he was uncomfortable because he knew some of the families he will never see them again and he was playing a role and lying.
i think the most real was maybe dani who asked him the real questions and not immediately saw him as the next son in law but I found the shopping spree totally stupid but probably a sponsor thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:49 am

totally bored so i will post some pics for all to discuss peace

first I would like to compare the kind of kisses he has with each

If I look at body language, art is on the receiving hand with matilda and alysha, cannot see clearly with dani
no open mouth with matilda... same kind of kiss as with poppy
but definitely more intimate with alysha and dani

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Raan35

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2cdh8ap

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2djxs9z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:49 am

then dani's hair.
at the F4 ceremony she has big pink reflection
then the last 2 episodes, we see her with the same ton freshly dyed platine blonde
however she is not overly tanned... are the ITM taped later after the finale or at F3?
however is it is F3, since her date was sea and sun, she should be more suntanned no? There is no doubt the ITM were not from previous RC. It was very specific to F4.

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 28rjk9g

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 6z3exv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

this is not the kind of visual I would want to see if dani is not F1
It is not a welcome hug.

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 E06gyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

only matilda and alysha ITM, no dani

please notice that matilda has some peeling red sunburn on her chest
I think we can see some on alysha but not sure
were those IMT taped during their FD or later MTP?
And yes i do not exclude that dani left at F3.

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 33nkcqc

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 21lmvs0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:59 am

poker face!!!!

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 21l38ub

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2vvp63o

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2m78e90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:25 am

so my questions are

1. why the drama with dani at F4? no way arthur did not know dani was into him. they were on top of each other from episode 2 or 3.

2. drama was definitely producers initiative. to give doubts to the audience that even if they kissed non stop, he was hardly into her? really?

3. why dani sounds so happy and bubbly on her ITM. A girl crying at F4 (she is a pawn of the franchise (posted this on twitter and liked by dani), asking to talk right before the rose, means a way out. she has seen first hand and other franchise). so why is she so bubbly? why is she not as suntaned as the 2 others unless it was taped later in auckland? did she recovered that quickly if she was F3? something does not look right

4. the choice of FD

matilda: gondola venice, romeo & juliet, massage as kristie so nothing extra special, kisses like poppy (friend zone)

alysha: nature, country girl so more sensitive for that?, again small plain when it was clearly mentioned she is afraid, so why again? for cuddles? for show? the view seems to be the bedroom patio but could be the diner table?

dani: millionnaire boat, sun, beach, sunset The same kind of FD as in CAN #2. But I saw also the roses in the spa. extra super romantic IMO. The hug he gives her under she shower show a big physical connexion, they have both wet hair too. The kiss at sunset on the boat.

I am puzzled. Honest. I am.
Of course, I am trying to see a way that dani is F1 based on the edits.
I definitely saw producers wishing to give doubts about dani with this stupid talk at RC

The segment when arthur said that he was taken aback about dani's deep feelings... THAT bother me. I am like. The choice of these words? Why aback? It is very possible that he did not expect dani to be so open about her feelings and did not know what to do about it. But he specifically asked her so why taken aback? Taken aback but he picked her anyway so he would be a HUGE A** knowing dani's feeling to continue right? Unless they were always playful together but as alysha said: why not clarify this at the Hometown date? Unless they had no really time to discuss that. I found the shopping spree stupid and definitely a sponsor mark. So no time to discuss I guess. versus alysha on the football place where we saw the intimacy. No such intimacy either with matilda with ken. The goodbye kiss was nice but not passionate. (sorry fans).

Anyone saw poppy trying not to laugh when puri said that she did not get a rose? It was hilarious. She knew the outcome and when he asked dani to go out, it was plain clear she thought WTF?

Even though matilda got the rose and even after dani got the rose she was NOT a happy camper. I think she definitely was upset with producer and saw clearly the manipulation.

I must say that matilda is the girl I wish to have a friend. She showed me many times during this season and after, that she has integrity, she is extremely loyal and sweet. I totally understand why the public fell in love with her. The only thing I fail is the emotional connexion with arthur.

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 11:37 am

^
I really did feel that Art's last scene with Alysha was far more intimate than anything shown with the others.  The way their bodies where intertwined on the blanket, both when her back was to him and later when she faced him, looked very much like a couple. 
I suspect she may want more at the end out of this relationship than he may be looking for.  That would mean she will not be F1.

I also think the time is now for keeping the door open for a possible Bette NZ.  if that's the case, the edit will play to it. 

Yep, I'm confused too giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:52 am

notarose wrote:^
I really did feel that Art's last scene with Alysha was far more intimate than anything shown with the others.  The way their bodies where intertwined on the blanket, both when her back was to him and later when she faced him, looked very much like a couple. 
I suspect she may want more at the end out of this relationship than he may be looking for.  That would mean she will not be F1.

I also think the time is now for keeping the door open for a possible Bette NZ.  if that's the case, the edit will play to it. 

Yep, I'm confused too giggling

geez I feel the same.
After the HTD, I was like... alysha has it in the pocket.
but the "talk with dani" was for me stupidly producers oriented and the choice of FD puzzle me as well as the music, the kisses, the 2 out of 3 suntaned girls...
I so so very confused right now.
is it possible that matilda was edited all along to be next bachelorette?
because lets face it... she is as loved as sam was during the aussie show
Alysha next bachelorette? na. I do not see this level of adoration by the fans
dani? why not. She would bring so much fun if it is her

can we move forward faster on may 6 so I can move on? pretty please? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari