SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 am

My heart goes out to Dani. Poor girl.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 am

Yay! Great F2! Love both girls... Excited to see a follow up from everyone
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 am

I think this is the earliest I've ever picked the F1, I had a feeling it'd be Matilda ever since they released the bio photos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

Oh man, I feel horrible for Dani. She's a beautiful girl and will definitely find love.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

Where is AAL?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

Awww I feel bad for Dani sad
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:35 am

Did you see much Art was sweating! Poor Buggar. That explains the shirts.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:36 am

Will he declare his love ?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesunny Wed May 06, 2015 5:37 am

Poor Dani, she was heartbroken, I feel bad for her, I think she was caught up in her feelings and when the Bachelor can't really confirm or deny the whole way as that's the nature of the show, she just assumed from his gestures he felt the same.

sunshinesunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:37 am

I feel like they added the extra 15 minutes to get more ads in hissyfit
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:39 am

sunshinesunny wrote:Poor Dani, she was heartbroken, I feel bad for her, I think she was caught up in her feelings and when the Bachelor can't really confirm or deny the whole way as that's the nature of the show, she just assumed from his gestures he felt the same.

I think she was hurt the most.

She's a beautiful person.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:41 am

The look on his face when he saw Matilda... blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari