SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 31, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks Umngirl for the info .about the live streaming, I didn't realize it was only from Grapevine, and each site may have some differences.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sun May 31, 2015 7:43 pm

She is one of the Milk and Honey girls, if anyone is wondering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sunglasses emoji) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Same blog as Saturday, different tweet.

@SeanLowe09: A little pre-bachelorette reading for ya on true love and how it's not always roses and helicopters: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Mr Sean Lowe. Will you please see a gastroenterologist so I don't have to worry about your poop pants too often problems.
Thank uou
Smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:19 pm

@SeanLowe09: Every gym has one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:44 pm

I like how Catherine's teeth do not dominate her face.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 pm

She's so cute that I'll embed this

FLAVOR SAVER (strawberry, water) I am obsessed with this @FabFitFun fruit infuser water bottle. They gave me a code to share with all of you so you can get this fruit infuser FREE when you sign up for your spring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] box (which is filled with tons of full-size fashion, beauty and fitness products!) Just use code >>LOWEWATER<< at **vip.fabfitfun.com** #yourewelcome

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Awww.. that picture has nose crinkles.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Oh mylanta!

Now maybe it's time to worry. Thanks to @theavevenice for creating the most awesome shoes ever! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm

^^ He'll probably wear them, too.... with the red pants, perhaps?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Those are awesome. No joke.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm

@clmgiudici: Curves Ahead (BG, loves, this) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7