SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Our favourite couple have said "I love you" to each other!!  beatingheart  l o v e  :swinginglove  heartandarrow  Jumping hearts

Happy 6 Month Anniversary to Art and Mattie  Hoorray

womansdaynz September 13, 2015 2:42pm ET
Six months on, @art_green and @matootles confess ... It's true love!
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 11917775_532043276948409_708936025_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Ah, that's great! Thanks, AAL, for posting that. Matilda has a fun IG post of them. Hopefully my embed will work...I've been having a few issues in firefox.

Hulk so strong, hulk bench press girlfriend. (strong arm emoji) @art_green // (camera emoji) cred: @holly42711 #Sorryforthecrotchshot #WearingArtsshortsnotmine by @matootles

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Yay Congrats to Marthur!!!! And that IG vid was very rad....Art is such a clown, both of them just totally rock yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 pm

I love that video of them, thank you @Litta123 for posting! bestbud!
Love that that they are still laughing and having fun (and at Art's dad's house together).
These two are just adorable in every sense of the word.
They are so normal and down to earth!
They are the very definition of "refreshing" :yes:

heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:36 pm

This is wonderful news!  I have to buy the WD issue. They look great on the cover. And the video is...so them. (As the one where Matilda carries Art on her back Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Nice to see them on the front cover of WD! Thanks Litta for posting the vid. They are always having fun! They are one of my fav's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Awwwww... Look at the caption that Art wrote with Matilda in the photo...
Art captioned it with "Absolutely positively."
My heart is melting... :sprinklehearts

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 F31128fd67ee9babb7feca13f9f49b56

Looks like these two have spent the weekend with Art's dad in Wellington/Martinborough. Fun with family Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 35 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Skip to 38.5 mark. I had to watch it again. Right up there as one of the best FRC!

:tissuebox

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:04 pm

The best, GA! cloud nine

Art to Matilda: "It's always been you" heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks GA for posting. It was the most realistic FRC in the history of this series IMO Just 2 people going on a journey of love with no unnecessary pressure yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:57 pm

AAL - I love that part, because he's so genuine.

mercieme - IA no meaningless proposal that we've seen too many times. He has kept up his promise to commit to the relationship!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 am

That's a perfection ... and also why I loved this freaking NZ show ... nobody had to say ILY on the camera for the show ... they walked out of it with a promise, a heartfelt one, and got to the place in their own time. kisses :inlove

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again