SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Kait hasn't seen the first episode, she may not know that Shawn will be obvious and all over the place, And Steve may only be noticing it because he was looking for him. If anything, slow and steady, implies to me someone that was there from day 1, not necessarily Shawn, but not Nick either. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Fri May 15, 2015 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:...I'm so sorry Britt fans, but I'm so happy she's not the 'ette...

I'm a fan of both Britt and Kaitlyn.

At the beginning of the interview Billy said he would rather be the one that didn't get chosen and have a relationship with one of the guys outside the craziness of the show.  Britt got that with Brady.  

Quoting Kaitlyn from the link below "I think it went the way it should"

Kaitlyn's season is going to be very entertaining to watch.  Hopefully she get's her happy ending just like Britt  :Nod:

http://abc7news.com/entertainment/full-transcript-of-interview-with-bachelorettes-britt-and-kaitlyn/723502/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm

I just want to know that she is engaged and got a happily ever after ending ...I don't care which guy it is laugh out loud just want an engagement so we don't have Britt smirking like she got the better deal! :cutesmile!:

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:00 pm

great posts blackhalo and allaboutlove!

I def agree about the "nugget" comment for Dr. C it was an immediate genuine reaction from K and not one you'd say to a romantic partner esp so fresh off an FRC of declaring feelings to each other -- unless they have a very "best friend" type relationship with each other and they joke around a lot and are as much friends as they are partners... thinking of her past bf though I have my doubts she'd have ever called her previous bf's "such a nugget". 
I can see where Dr. C could fit the silent thunder if she discounted him thinking he's too square when he totally surprised her with his intellect, humor, edge etc. slowly...

totally agree that K said she like a guy with "edge" I think that'd be Dr. C, Shawn and Nick 

I don't think there's any way Shawn can become "silent thunder" after the "love at first sight" comment... don't think there's any going back from that 'wow' entrance... jmho

anyways it's worth considering like I said Andi was def giving confusing clues during interviews and K seems to be using the same exact phrases "silent thunder" in diff interviews. i'm 100% they get some sort of interview coaching -- AND the PR person is right there to correct anything mis-said
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:04 pm

If her interview said about someone there from the beginning would nick support on twitter not there from the beginning?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 15, 2015 9:12 pm

reason wrote:One of the reason I am saying it is nick, I think because of how he was protrayed on the show the first time he might have learn a lot from it and come in keeping a low profille and win in the end.  He was not there at the beginning so his time might be spent finding out the serious stuff that matters and just a little fun when it is needed too.
Doesn't sound like he learned much to me if he ran to Kaitlyn complaining the other guys were treating him badly. That's the opposite of a low profile. I just cannot warm up to him. Sorry....

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 pm

IrishGal wrote:
reason wrote:One of the reason I am saying it is nick, I think because of how he was protrayed on the show the first time he might have learn a lot from it and come in keeping a low profille and win in the end.  He was not there at the beginning so his time might be spent finding out the serious stuff that matters and just a little fun when it is needed too.
Doesn't sound like he learned much to me if he ran to Kaitlyn complaining the other guys were treating him badly. That's the opposite of a low profile. I just cannot warm up to him. Sorry....
I agree with you on this it's not very appealing if he's going to her to tattle tale but the strange thing is it's his faults and imperfections that make him so real and raw to me and so interesting and endearing...i don't agree with a good amount of the stuff that he says or does
at the same time we'll have to see how this goes - he might have simply been updating her and he was being honest about how things are going for him...she might have actually point blank asked how things are going -- I don't think talking to K about the struggle of coming on the show midway means that he wasn't keeping a low profile...we'll have to see but it does seem like K gave her seeming "front runners"? dates during SA shawn and another F6 right? and nick seems to be friends with some of the guys no idea 
him being friends with ben h is a good sign imho
we'll have to see the strong personalities and how the dynamic shapes up before he joins and after -- based on what we know he may really have kept a low profile by learning from his prior experience...i do hope he did but if he didn't i think his reasoning might be for him to not jeopardize his connection with K
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Okay, been going back and forth on this but honestly, for me, the person other than Ben H, that I can think "silent thunder" best describes is Ben Z.

He actually makes me think the word "thunder" suits him more since he seems to be a sweet, big teddy bear. He did win that match but seems to be quite the silent/shy despite his big frame and he doesn't seem to be in the spotlight compared to Shawn, Nick, Chris, and even Ben H who had a spoiled single date, etc.

Ben Z is one of Chris H's 5 to watch and the camera pans to him during this video clip when Kaitlyn tells her joke
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/15/bachelorette-kaitlyn-diss-britt-sneak-peek-season-11-premiere-video/.

If anything, however, based on what is said about him, Kaitlyn could very well be talking about Ben Z but in a non-F1 way when she says she likes "silent thunder" types and could be supporting what Chris H says about Ben Z to drive that story we will see play out "throughout the show" as he may be a possible candidate for next lead given what Chris H says about him being ready for a wife (Chris H says the same thing about Dr. Chris, another possible lead candidate).

Chris H says this about Ben Z in his top 5 to watch:
"That’s a story you will see play out throughout the show. He is a sweet, good man who has a big heart... He has such a good perspective on life and I think audiences will fall in love with him.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589/photo-3-the-bachelorette-season-11-photo-1431040182912.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 pm

A
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, been going back and forth on this but honestly, for me, the person other than Ben H, that I can think "silent thunder" best describes is Ben Z.

He actually makes me think the word "thunder" suits him more since he seems to be a sweet, big teddy bear. He did win that match but seems to be quite the silent/shy despite his big frame and he doesn't seem to be in the spotlight compared to Shawn, Nick, Chris, and even Ben H who had a spoiled single date, etc.

Ben Z is one of Chris H's 5 to watch and the camera pans to him during this video clip when Kaitlyn tells her joke
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/15/bachelorette-kaitlyn-diss-britt-sneak-peek-season-11-premiere-video/.

If anything, however, based on what is said about him, Kaitlyn could very well be talking about Ben Z but in a non-F1 way when she says she likes "silent thunder" types and could be supporting what Chris H says about Ben Z to drive that story we will see play out "throughout the show" as he may be a possible candidate for next lead given what Chris H says about him being ready for a wife (Chris H says the same thing about Dr. Chris, another possible lead candidate).

Chris H says this about Ben Z in his top 5 to watch:
"That’s a story you will see play out throughout the show. He is a sweet, good man who has a big heart... He has such a good perspective on life and I think audiences will fall in love with him.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589/photo-3-the-bachelorette-season-11-photo-1431040182912.html

:yes:  I think Ben Z could be our sleeper(bear in hibernation) next TB at this point in sleuthing. 
And he did knock out his opponent inthe ring giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 pm

If he is up for consideration for the next TB, remember he is the guy brought in at the last moment and did not go through the interview process. A personal friend of his is the fiance' of someone in production. That is his connection with being on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Without seeing guys in action, I would agree with many of you that Ben is the silent thunder guy. Someone who came in  cupcake car is hardly the quiet type, IMO. 
Nick's humor, from sm postings, is more a dry, sarcastic, self depreciating kind, IMO of course. Will kaitlyn get it? I have to wait until episode 4 to find out!
I think K's humor is quite self-depreciating and they'd def click based on that actually -- I don't think we've seen him cracking jokes much at all cos andi was so intense and serious all the time with him...so they brought out each other's intense sides... with K I think she'll bring nick's lighthearted side 

re: silent thunder -- her liking the silent thunder doesn't mean she picked a guy who's that type for F1 jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Interview with Nancy O'Dell

http://www.etonline.com/news/164646_bachelorettes_britt_and_kaitlyn_play_who_d_you_rather_on_the_et_stage/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever