SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Very good point, Kasha yes Skipping the interview process and having connections with producers only adds to the list that he may be set up for potential next bachelor lead and certainly seems to have the most evidence out of the guys from Kaitlyn's season likely to be a candidate.

Chris H. said Ben Z. is ready for a wife and loving partner and Ben Z has #TeamBenZ etc, already on his IG and Chris H. is already feeding the public a story that audiences will "fall in love" with the big sweet guy who has overcome a lot in his life and thus deserving of finding a wife (something audiences love).

So for me, If I had to pick someone based on all this info and what Chris H has said and the "silent thunder" by Kaitlyn then it would be Ben Z for possible next lead much, much more than Ben H.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 10:21 pm

notarose wrote:Interview with Nancy O'Dell

http://www.etonline.com/news/164646_bachelorettes_britt_and_kaitlyn_play_who_d_you_rather_on_the_et_stage/
K picks 
chris hemsworth over adam levine 
katy perry over taylor swift to get you ready for first date
double date with beyonce and jayz over kim and kanye
CS over Josh
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 10:22 pm

^ Ben Z. has a Chris Hemsworth vibe to him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 10:23 pm

what is the chris hemsworth vibe? no idea how he's like... 
adam is more artistic, edgy, smart but romantic bit of a player right?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Chris Hemsworth is  big and burly/strong (a man's man) but sweet and is very tender with his much smaller petite wife - so physically and personality wise reminds me of Ben Z out of the list of guys. Ben H to a lesser degree (he is tall but not as burly built as Ben Z/Chris Hemsworth).

Yes, Adam Levine is edgy, artsy and creative. But also someone who likes the spotlight/focus on him. Kaitlyn has already said she prefers someone that she is funnier than. I think this lends to someone who will let her have the spotlight/focus.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 10:29 pm

is Hemsworth more of a strong and silent type?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 10:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Very good point, Kasha yes  Skipping the interview process and having connections with producers only adds to the list that he may be set up for potential next bachelor lead and certainly seems to have the most evidence out of the guys from Kaitlyn's season likely to be a candidate.

Chris H. said Ben Z. is ready for a wife and loving partner and Ben Z has #TeamBenZ etc, already on his IG and Chris H. is already feeding the public a story that audiences will "fall in love" with the big sweet guy who has overcome a lot in his life and thus deserving of finding a wife (something audiences love).

So for me, If I had to pick someone based on all this info and what Chris H has said and the "silent thunder" by Kaitlyn then it would be Ben Z for possible next lead much, much more than Ben H.

I feel just the opposite. I see this bringing attention to calling foul. I see this man as being pulled in at the last minute as they did not have enough viable contenders for the season. I don't understand why this would be and can't understand why they have so many men that are under age 26 this season when both women are older than that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Enews interview
http://ca.eonline.com/shows/e_news/videos/234862/the-bachelorette-stars-spill-show-secrets

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:47 pm

notarose wrote:Enews interview
http://ca.eonline.com/shows/e_news/videos/234862/the-bachelorette-stars-spill-show-secrets
Kaitlyn looks so gorgeous there! Much, much better than Britt.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 10:51 pm

The Bette show definitely is a different can of worms than Bachelor so that could certainly be the reason along with the ratings ploy of 2 women this season after the not great ratings season of last year.

But if Nick ends up being F1 then that may explain a lot and why they may have wanted to have some built in next leads ready for marriage (as the next lead) if they were getting too many contestants applying that were not there for the "right reasons" as seems to be the case with each year going by with reality stars being made. Age and maturity can be different things and Ben Z seems older than his age by what is said about him. Plus Chris H certainly seems to be singing Ben Z's praises so it is hard to tell but CH didn't seem to be misleading with CS season's 5 to watch (Whitney) and his blogs that were pro-Whitney. Either way, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks notarose for the media clips very interesting that Kaitlyn chose Chris Hemsworth she probably just really likes him and may have no semblance to her type of guy.

handwave AAL what's going on girl, are you going to sleuth this Bache season? The king of spoilers is coming out with his big news on Monday so I think it won't be as fun compared to our NZ Bachie season The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 3806527698

I am looking forward to both Kaitlyn & Britt finding their happy ending though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh boy, Mercieme. giggling I am sure it will be a fun and drama filled season filled with chaos enough without sleuthing, spoilers or not.

It seems like a win-win for both girls from what has been sleuthed thus far so that is good. At least the 2 Bachelorette premise ends happy like you say. Or does it? dun dun dun. Haha The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever