SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 am

Siah wrote:Going back to the "nugget" comment. I call my boyfriend of 2 years nugget and I feel like me and Kaitlyn have similar personalities. My 2 cents.
i actually was going to say that in one of my posts -- i can def see "nugget" as fitting for a couple in a comfortable long term relationship ...but this is fresh off the FRC i'd think they'd be hot and heavy and the tone of voice she used of "awww what a nugget/cutie" seem more like an endearment/how adorable statement than romantic which'd be expected so early in the relationship...
JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat May 16, 2015 1:21 am

I mean, I don't see Kait engaged to anyone she sees as a nugget like cute Becca, unless she's getting engaged to her gay bestie laugh out loud. Look at these exes, this is more or less what I'm expecting for f1.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 6153732

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Boyd-gordon-hockey-headshot-photo

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 225px-Brett_Festerling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 16, 2015 1:23 am

[quote="AllAboutLove"]^^ BlackHalo I can see how the nugget comment can be more of an endearment than romantic comment by Kait re: Dr. Chris.

For Ben H., I still think Ben is not edgy enough for Kaitlyn, albeit he may have more sides to him than just a good guy.

I can see Shawn either getting an obvious edit for potential F1 or being like Britt (first kiss, first rose on night 'one') and not F1. His "I am only here for you" stance is like Whitney's toward Chris but first rose and kiss is like Britt. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

[b]As for Nick... he is either F1 or leaves sometime before F2. I just don't see how Kait would put him in that same spot, even for ratings. [b]

If Kait is calling the shots like others have posted RS says then I can see her doing things her way once one gets to F4 (where things are hazy). Maybe she proposes at the end? haha. Or, maybe there is no proposal at all per Kait's request? That would be an interesting and different ending for the Bette.[

Does anyone else think fleiss has something up his sleeve with bringing Nick back? I'm thinking they will have Katlyn bring him to the F3 or F2 have him get shut down again and then pin him up against Josh for next lead .I doubt very much that Kaitlin asked for them to bring Nick on the show .and I don't think Nick would have just decided himself that he wanted to go through this process again ( unless a grand pay day was negotiated or a promise of being next bachelor )idk just isn't sitting well with me , I smell a fleiss rat Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 am

OK guys, this is just my opinion, but I have replayed the video many times and every time I feel is Kit Hoover, the host, who says "what a nugget." I hear Kaitlyn laugh and then Kit saying what a nugget.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 16, 2015 1:42 am

Okay. I have missed a lot... Why are people speculating Josh is next bachelor? Please just say it isn't so! 

I have a hard time picturing Kaitlin with any of these guys except Shawn or Nick but that's what I will like about it if she chooses Chris or Ben H. I think they would bring out the softer side I liked about her towards the end of the bachelor.  Either way, of her potential F4(I think the four above) she seems to have good options.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 1:45 am

Siah, that is so sweet about the term nugget. awwww

From that perspective, I could see Kaitlyn using that term for Dr. Chris if he is F1 and she feels this way about him since he is a sweet nice guy but even if not F1, it bodes well for him since it implies endearment/attachment and Chris H has said that Dr. Chris is a really nice guy and talks about how we will "find out if it is true that nice guys finish last" (which finish last in this case could be last guy standing = F1). This coupled with Dr. Chris' cupcake entrance? I could see her choosing someone like him and him being funny but not as funny as she is (as she said on her AH interview).

If Chris H. is keeping with his most recent trend of having the F1 in his 5 to watch (Josh for Andi's season and Whitney for Chris S.) then I can see Dr. Chris being F1 and more so because he is written as being very genuine, nice guy which is high praise from Chris H. Chris H's blogs will also definitely play a role for me regardless of whatever RS spoils. Based on Chris S's season with Whitney, Chris H was more pro-Whitney in his blogs.

ETA: then again, Nick is not on the show, so it is hard to gauge the credibility of Chris H's blog this time around since it would be an obvious spoiler to non-spoiled viewers that Nick will be on the show.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 16, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 1:45 am

^   hi  Jolena
Nick went to NYC prior to joining Sharleen and her boyfriend during Kaitlyn's rap date.  The prior time he began following the president of ABC Disney Network on Twitter a few days before the trip. He stills follows him - Ben Sherwood
Since this is all about speculation, it is possible Fleiss wasn't even involved in Nick being allowed to ask Kaitlyn if he could join.  It may, instead, have been ok-ed by the network.  

Things may not be as they appear.  IMO, Nick's edit this time around will be an indication of what may have transpired that led to his being on the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 1:51 am

Things may not be as they appear. IMO, Nick's edit this time around will be an indication of what may have transpired that led to his being on the show.
I think you are spot on with this NR! I still cannot get those photos of Nick with Elan out my mind. They are such friends that it makes me hesitant to think that they will give him a negative edit unless he is okay with that and something else is afoot. From what has been sleuthed long before it was spoiled Nick was on the show, it seems like a lot is pointing toward a favorable edit, but who knows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 am

Alanna wrote:I mean, I don't see Kait engaged to anyone she sees as a nugget like cute Becca, unless she's getting engaged to her gay bestie laugh out loud. Look at these exes, this is more or less what I'm expecting for f1.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Boyd-gordon-hockey-headshot-photo
This guy makes me think of Ben Z. He's listed in CH's list of 5 guys to watch for. Also, imo, the most likely candidate for "Silent thunder" and a Chris Hemsworth similarity (big teddy bear).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 1:56 am

I really am surprised that folks think TPTB will do anything different from what they have always done which is to edit the cast the way that will bring the most drama. I hate the drama aspect of the show but apparently that must be what's bringing the ratings because they have not deviated from that formula.

There is no way Nick coming back will not be edited to have some drama associated with it, they know that Nick is a polarizing figure with the general public and they will play it up IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 2:01 am

Mercieme, you are correct about the drama. :yes: It's the very thing that makes me keep going back and forth on the timing of when Nick comes on the show: it is when the drama is getting amped up! Almost a perfect storm for drama. Will have to see if it is just a storm in a teacup though.

Either way, no matter how I look at it, there only seem to be extreme options when it comes to Nick being on the show. Like you said, he is polarizing (myself and my mother loved him last Bette season. Just talked to her tonight about him possibly making it far and she was so excited giggling She barely remembers any of the contestants but as soon as I said, "Nick" she said "Oh, I loved him!"). So to me, he is either F1 or not even in the F2 (unless he chooses to be for some crazy reason and he is just there to stir up the drama).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 16, 2015 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 16, 2015 2:02 am

mercieme wrote:I really am surprised that folks think TPTB will do anything different from what they have always done which is to edit the cast the way that will bring the most drama. I hate the drama aspect of the show but apparently that must be what's bringing the ratings because they have not deviated from that formula.

There is no way Nick coming back will not be edited to have some drama associated with it, they know that Nick is a polarizing figure with the general public and they will play it up IMO.
Thank you. I'm always surprised by this also; the truth is that it's NEVER different regardless of who the contestant is friends with. Moreover, we already know the slaves/dudes hazed Nick and he went to announce his grievances to the vassal/Kait of their little fiefdom/show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever