SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 pm

A very big thank you to all for posting links to all the media rounds today. I watched them all.

I will apologize in advance to Britt fans for this, but I didn't like the way she dominated every interview. I mean, I really didn't like it. She was so commanding that she even tried to dominate over the interviewers.

I felt her responses, demeanor and body language, attention to which camera was where and making eye contact with it was so slick. She just projected an all about me vibe and seemed to be trying to come off as a media "pro", except for the fact that she didn't because she hogged the spot light.

I think Kaitlyn is a saint for riding out this phase calmly and somewhat quietly and that is the best thing she can do under the circumstances. I can't wait till she is free of Britt and the focus can be on her and only her.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 11:08 pm

I am not a fan of Britt but in fairness to her, the publicists may have told Britt to dominate the interviews to cast doubt that Kaitlyn is the one chosen. Obviously the spoiler is out that it's Kaitlyn but they still want to drum in the non-spoiled viewers to get big ratings on Monday, just another possibility for why Britt came across that way.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 11:11 pm

thank for media links!!
dunno if this was posted 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-season-11-sneak-peek-the-craziest-intro-yet-2015155
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:26 pm

mercieme wrote:I am not a fan of Britt but in fairness to her, the publicists may have told Britt to dominate the interviews to cast doubt that Kaitlyn is the one chosen. Obviously the spoiler is out that it's Kaitlyn but they still want to drum in the non-spoiled viewers to get big ratings on Monday, just another possibility for why Britt came across that way.

Possible mercieme. I don't dislike Britt as an individual and I hope things do work out between she and Brady.  I think on her own she will be golden in interviews and a pleasure to watch.  To me she has the  onscreen looks and personality I am used to seeing in "scripted" television. But I prefer Kaitlyn's more natural approach in this "reality" show and I would like to see her get equal opportunity in these joint appearances.  IMO what I describe seeing is not as a result of coaching, as you suggest, but is more likely just a result of who they are as two different girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Becca is no longer follow Dr. Chris on Twitter.

Was she following the fake account?

This is interesting scratch

Last edited by ElonM on Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 pm

ElonM wrote:Becca is no longer follow Dr. Chris on Twitter.

That is because his twitter was shut down because it was a fake.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Was she following the fake account?

isn't it a fake account??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 pm

whipsnapper wrote:

That is because his twitter was poop down because it was a fake.

Ok thanks.

I find it suspicious how quickly she followed him.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 11:55 pm

ElonM: If, and only if, the F1 is in Chris H's 5 to watch then Dr. Chris just may be the one. Chris H did say that Dr. Chris is ready for marriage and is a genuine nice guy and will have to see if nice guys finish last. The only other viable option from that list of 5 to watch is Ben Z from that list but I don't think he will be.

It is interesting that Becca followed his (even if fake) account. His cupcake entrance certainly aligns with Kaitlyn's sense of humor. So it could be in support of a possible F1. On the other hand, maybe Kaitlyn calling Dr. Chris a "nugget" on the Access Hollywood interview seems like a term of endearment and she calls Becca a nugget. Maybe Becca is interested in Chris herself? Maybe Kaitlyn will set Becca up with Chris if Dr. Chris is not the one for her. So her two nuggets. That would be funny if Becca gets her own Chris... a dentist rather than a farmer. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:ElonM: If, and only if, the F1 is in Chris H's 5 to watch then Dr. Chris just may be the one. Chris H did say that Dr. Chris is ready for marriage and is a genuine nice guy and will have to see if nice guys finish last. The only other viable option from that list of 5 to watch is Ben Z from that list but I don't think he will be.

It is interesting that Becca followed his (even if fake) account. His cupcake entrance certainly aligns with Kaitlyn's sense of humor. So it could be in support of a possible F1. On the other hand, maybe Kaitlyn calling Dr. Chris a "nugget" on the Access Hollywood interview seems like a term of endearment and she calls Becca a nugget. Maybe Becca is interested in Chris herself? Maybe Kaitlyn will set Becca up with Chris if Dr. Chris is not the one for her. So her two nuggets. That would be funny if Becca gets her own Chris... a dentist rather than a farmer. laugh out loud

AAL, that will be mad funny, it will be a major The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 16, 2015 12:57 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:ElonM: If, and only if, the F1 is in Chris H's 5 to watch then Dr. Chris just may be the one. Chris H did say that Dr. Chris is ready for marriage and is a genuine nice guy and will have to see if nice guys finish last. The only other viable option from that list of 5 to watch is Ben Z from that list but I don't think he will be.

AAL, that will be mad funny, it will be a major The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 3806527698

Second chance at another Chris giggling

I noticed Keltie Knight and Kaitlyn grew up together. It will be interesting to see who she will be supporting this season.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 CFEh4IcUgAA4KI9

‏@KeltieKnight
VOTE: what is cuter baby @kaitlynbristowe + @KeltieKnight or grow up us?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 16, 2015 1:10 am

Going back to the "nugget" comment. I call my boyfriend of 2 years nugget and I feel like me and Kaitlyn have similar personalities. My 2 cents.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever