SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat May 16, 2015 9:44 pm

dedré wrote:I hope Kaitlyn does NOT use one of her knock knock jokes or any other joke for that matter to present at the Billboards... they are just not funny I don't know who told her she was funny. I love her but please she needs to staahp!!!

what other knock knock jokes did she tell besides the 2 bachelorettes one? i thought that one was hilarious.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 10:43 pm

The Billboard Music award show is in Las Vegas tomorrow, maybe Britt was on a flight over there...assuming that she and Kaitlyn are co-presenting tomorrow that is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 16, 2015 10:53 pm

mercieme wrote:The Billboard Music award show is in Las Vegas tomorrow, maybe Britt was on a flight over there...assuming that she and Kaitlyn are co-presenting tomorrow that is.

Sorry, I went to edit my post and deleted it by mistake.  Yes, I'm pretty sure they're co-presenting.  Guess Kaitlyn was either on a different flight or they didn't notice or care about her being on the flight too.  Maybe a fan of one and not other type thing.  no idea

Here's the tweet again.  It was tweeted an hour after the coffee shop sighting.

Halle Messer @halle_messer16
MY MOM IS ON THE AIRPLANE WITH BRITT FROM THE BACHELORETTE RN. brb crying
5/16/15 6:09 PM

(I'm EST.)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 pm

mercieme wrote:The Billboard Music award show is in Las Vegas tomorrow, maybe Britt was on a flight over there...assuming that she and Kaitlyn are co-presenting tomorrow that is.
On Access Hollywood Britt said that they are both presenting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 am

Bringing over here since posted in Shawn Booth's thread. First IG post by Shawn which leaves Dr. Chris as yet to post on his IG.

@shawn_booth18 Back to that Nashville grind with the old man. #BigSteve 27min

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 11236189_769650019816527_1946740886_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 1:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over here since posted in Shawn Booth's thread. Shawn just posted on IG. He doesn't look that happy, imo. And he is with his old man the weekend before he is shown with a first rose and first kiss with Kaitlyn? He looks like an F2 to me if I took a guess. This means out the possible F1 candidates recently sleuthed Dr. Chris is the only one who hasn't posted yet on IG.

@shawn_booth18 Back to that Nashville grind with the old man. #BigSteve 27min

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 11236189_769650019816527_1946740886_n

I don't really see Chris as f1 and am not even sure he got a HTD. How does Shawn being in a pic with his dad is in any way related to where he placed in the show? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 1:53 am

I posted this in the Shawn Booth thread but if someone is newly engaged wouldn't they want to go home to their families and tell them? Especially considering how crazy the circumstances are. I don't think pics with family discount anyone as F1.

Also, Shawn's dad is way hotter than him. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 1:58 am

They also ship you off to your parents if you are a seriously heartbroken F2/F3 and need to have the scales fall off your eyes before you see your friends, eg, Nick, Drew, Arie, Sean (Emily's season) etc

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 17, 2015 2:15 am

BlackHalo wrote:I posted this in the Shawn Booth thread but if someone is newly engaged wouldn't they want to go home to their families and tell them? Especially considering how crazy the circumstances are. I don't think pics with family discount anyone as F1.

Also, Shawn's dad is way hotter than him. giggling

Not sure if the dad looks hotter than him since Shawn can be a hit or miss in pics but I agree that the old man is hawt for sure :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 3:58 am

julychild wrote:They also ship you off to your parents if you are a seriously heartbroken F2/F3 and need to have the scales fall off your eyes before you see your friends, eg, Nick, Drew, Arie, Sean (Emily's season) etc
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 3806527698  Isn't that the truth. Haha. That's what I can see happening to Shawn if and only if he is not F1, especially since he seems to have been in love at first sight. Either he will be an obvious F1 or a possible perfect F2 broken-hearted physical edit. JMO.

In other SM news:

Shawn just started following Ben H. on IG.

Becca just started following Ben H. on IG (so Dr. Chris and Ben H now for Becca, Kaitlyn's nuggy. Maybe Kaitlyn's leftovers and possible matches for Becca? Both Ben H and Chris seem to have the very nice guy edits).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 4:45 am

dedré wrote:I hope Kaitlyn does NOT use one of her knock knock jokes or any other joke for that matter to present at the Billboards... they are just not funny I don't know who told her she was funny. I love her but please she needs to staahp!!!

knock knock
who's there
disa
disa who
disagree

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

in shawn pic i can imagine them having talked about him getting engaged prior to the pic - something about the body language and propped chest of dad like he's proud...maybe i'm imagining things but a "this is my son and he's done me proud" kind of thing...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever