SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 7:35 pm

notarose wrote:With regard to the Nancy O'Dell interview with Britt & Kaitlyn.  She had them play the "Would you rather" game. 
The game sounds familiar to another season. Does anyone recall why?
The game was "This or That". Was it Nick that played this game with someone last year?  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:With regard to the Nancy O'Dell interview with Britt & Kaitlyn.  She had them play the "Would you rather" game. 
The game sounds familiar to another season. Does anyone recall why?
The game was "This or That". Was it Nick that played this game with someone last year?  giggling

What was the game when the guys were pedalling down the rail tracks?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 8:04 pm

This or that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This or that.

I couldn't remember.  Thanks for jogging my memory Smiley
That GD there were 2 different games: "this or that" ( I had no clue what it was called) and another.
1 was played as the guys peddled on the tracks and the other was during the SQT.  The games were different.

You remember "this and that" as the game the guys played.  Any clue as to the other?

"Would you rather ?" (O'Dell interview) reminds me of "This or that".  Different name but same premise. 2 options, choose 1.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Andi and Nick played "this or that" that's when she picked peanut butter. it was a fun side of nick rarely shown on that season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 8:26 pm

emusha wrote:Andi and Nick played "this or that" that's when she picked peanut butter. it was a fun side of nick rarely shown on that season

Then what was the game the guys played on the rail tracks?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 8:29 pm

I thought they were both This or That.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sat May 16, 2015 9:12 pm

I hope Kaitlyn does NOT use one of her knock knock jokes or any other joke for that matter to present at the Billboards... they are just not funny I don't know who told her she was funny. I love her but please she needs to staahp!!!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought they were both This or That.

Didn't someone start a sentence then another had to rhyme it or somesuch?   LOL 
Would you rather cloth or leather?

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 9:23 pm

leather.
yellow mustard or brown mustard?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:leather.
yellow mustard or brown mustard?

Leather - with or without the belt?

Mustard - anyway you cut it

Is this gonna be on the finale?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 9:42 pm

No belt. 
On topic or off? Cause we are waaaayy off. Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever