SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:35 am

ITA Alanna yes That cupcake dancing with a trail of hearts is the cutest thing... giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 am

Alanna wrote:I think Kait uses humor as a defense mechanism not to be appear too vulnerable and make a fool of herself for get embarrassed if she's rejected. However, even she says she's a "person," so I don't think it means she's not serious, just that she has to be with the right guy to express her emotions and be okay letting him see her vulnerable.
I agree with this and her media rounds actually made me question if deep down she was actually a little bit shy or has a bit of a nervous energy... she seems comfortable in her own skin but she seemed to be projecting a certain image....during public appearances such as the AFTR when they were announced she had a nervous laugh. so I think it's once she warms up to people and feels comfortable to show her different sides that her different sides come out. I can relate with her easing into letting down her guard.

I still want to understand her objective for going on the show though cos she's going a bit heavy on the living on a farm and having babies NOW shpeal for me to really see that...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA Alanna yes That cupcake dancing with a trail of hearts is the cutest thing... giggling
It's for Jash but I'm cool sharing it with Chris laugh out loud Kait and Chris will be the luckiest ever if they get to repeat the Cupcake love story heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 pm

I don't know that pic is of Chris' family but think it's of his friend's. Anyone know?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 17, 2015 12:22 pm

I think Chris looks better in those last 2 pictures than he does on any other I have seen.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 17, 2015 12:26 pm

^^^  I have no idea who Kaitlin picks, if anyone, but Chris is a major cutie!  "Their" cupcake theme is adorbs!!  Smiley Smiley

I know some don't think Shawn is cute but I find him attractive. Maybe when fans get to know his personality, they will be on board too. ;) Here is hoping.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:39 pm

I think Shawn is a cutie and it seems by his IG a nice guy. If he and BenH are now following each other, I'd say they must get along since BenH seems to be a great guy too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 pm

RS just posted pics of his spoilers on his pc (but from far away) can anyone go zoom in on them???

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

^ I hate him so much more teasing us like that laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 2:03 pm

sara11 wrote:RS just posted pics of his spoilers on his pc (but from far away) can anyone go zoom in on them???

Don't even!!!!!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Arghhh, Steve! This is why you have some trouble making friends with the others kids on the playground.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Some screenshots from Kaitlyn's middle of the night snapchat. It looks like she and Britt are having a ton of fun and getting along great. They both seem happy.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 5_17_p19
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 5_17_p21
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 5_17_p22

I couldn't capture Britt's hair getting Kaitlyn in the face while they danced."
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 5_17_p25

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Sun May 17, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : images)
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever