SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Wed May 20, 2015 11:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Shaun is in the pic GA posted a few posts back.  Maybe it's silver...can't tell for sure.

This?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 006947

I just posted in the screen cap thread I think this is Nick, his bracelet matches one he was recently wearing (right hand) the ring looks like it could be the Irish Claddagh Ring pointing down.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed May 20, 2015 11:40 pm

sbolduc wrote:
sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Shaun is in the pic GA posted a few posts back.  Maybe it's silver...can't tell for sure.

This?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 006947

I just posted in the screen cap thread I think this is Nick, his bracelet matches one he was recently wearing (right hand) the ring looks like it could be the Irish Claddagh Ring pointing down.

Is this a ring that someone knows Nick wears? I want to see what it looks like close up. Seems like a very cool ring!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 pm

You can probably buy it all over the place in Ireland. They are very popular in North America as well. I come from Irish Heritage and had been given one as a gift as a child I wore it for many years until I misplaced it.

Here is some information:

http://www.claddaghring.com/How-to-wear-claddagh-rings-a/122.htm

The big thing is if the ring point towards your fingernails you are "single" if it points down it means you are "married" or "taken"

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 12:05 am

Given the meaning of the Ring do we have any picks of Nick wearing the ring in real life?

This could serve as an indicator of his relationship status.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 21, 2015 12:07 am

ElonM wrote:Given the meaning of the Ring do we have any picks of Nick wearing the ring in real life?

He wore the bracelet that he wore on Andi's season post filming as well but who knows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 21, 2015 12:08 am

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:Given the meaning of the Ring do we have any picks of Nick wearing the ring in real life?

He wore the bracelet that he wore on Andi's season post filming as well but who knows.

I see the ring as more of an indication. I have never heard of anyone wearing that ring downwards that isn't in a relationship. The natural way to wear it is up (towards the fingernails)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 21, 2015 12:09 am

mercieme wrote:

He wore that bracelet until very very recently I wonder if it had something to do with Eric.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 21, 2015 12:16 am

We will mark this as ring gate 1.0 pending what other findings are discovered, I am not going to make too much of it for now, bracelet 1.0 was too much giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 am

mercieme wrote:We will mark this as ring gate 1.0 pending what other findings are discovered, I am not going to make too much of it for now, bracelet 1.0 was too much giggling

Indeed bracelet gate was too much. giggling
I'm on the fence with ring gate.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 12:39 am

The ring bracelet sleuthing is going on here.

s/cap sleuthing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 21, 2015 1:41 am

I just feel bad for Kaitlyn.  She seemed so happy when she was picked for the Bachelorette and then to see her crying and saying that "doesn't make me a bad person" is kind of heartbreaking.  We are all human and make mistakes and I don't believe that she is a bad person.  I don't know what happened, we will just have to wait and see.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 7:39 am

Stacia620 wrote:I just feel bad for Kaitlyn.  She seemed so happy when she was picked for the Bachelorette and then to see her crying and saying that "doesn't make me a bad person" is kind of heartbreaking.  We are all human and make mistakes and I don't believe that she is a bad person.  I don't know what happened, we will just have to wait and see.

That was exactly my very first reaction after watching the preview.
My heart breaks after hearing she questioned herself, esp when she talked with Dr C, she said there's sth wrong with herself.
I thought it would be a fun season with Kaitlyn as the lead before the premier, but it looked more heavy than I expect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever