SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Probably not as long as it wasn't her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Beeleever wrote:I think people's reaction to Kait are going to be based on their own personal moral compass.

There are people that view it as "it's just sex". It's her body and it's 2015 and she has a right to do whatever she wants.

There are people that view it as disrespectful to the other guys involved, who, some of which, have genuine feelings developing for Kait.

There are people that feel that in order to have sex, there needs to be a monogamous emotional connection between two people.

The bottom line is, as different as we all are, we each make the decisions that are best for us.

Having said that, it seems like Kait is not totally comfortable with the decision she made. That is what is making her look bad IMHO. She needs to own it and not show regret.

I love your post and agree with most of it except that last part. The only unedited version I have seen of her talking about it is the interview she retweeted. The rest is from TPTB preview... which we know is spliced and diced to make us believe whatever they want, even using past season audio or footage if they feel like it!

I do agree she might regret taking 1 relationship too far in the scheme of the show and her other relationships, but not about having sex. She seems totally unapologetic about it now As for then, well I wait to see a (slightly) less edited version than that teaser preview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 21, 2015 5:02 pm

She has said in interviews this week that she doesn't regret it happening, just maybe the timing. I'm totally fine with it and we all should be since it's her body and her decisions. Just excited to see how the drama unfolds!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:06 pm

kdawng wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  13m13 minutes ago
whether ur talking ab me being a virgin or talking ab @kaitlynbristowe in bach promo-if its negative or judgmental,pls keep it to yourself.

I think becca might feel differently if it was Chris having sex mid season with a girl last year.

I mean, he did basically have sex with her two best friends from the show. Does it really make it any less or more icky if it's week 8 instead of week 6?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:16 pm

My problem with her having the sex that isn't in the F-3 dates is the lack of respect it shows to all the guys who where still there on the show for her. She honestly couldn't have cared about how they would feel if/when they found out or she wouldn't have done it. If she wants to have sex with the F3 on the overnight dates then so be it but it's still icky to me, but to do it before then just plain disrespectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 21, 2015 5:26 pm

I don't necessarily think her sleeping with someone before the FS is anymore disrespectful than in the FS.  Personally I find disrespectful (and a little gross) to sleep with multiple people in the FS knowing your not going to keep them around and pick them as your F1.  

Its her choice and body and she seems to be owning her actions.  While I may not agree, (personally I don't think sleeping with anyone while filming/on the show is the greatest or wisest idea), I do commend her for showing us who she is as a person (no fakeness there), remaining true to herself and owning what she does, whether we agree or like it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:33 pm

ICU wrote:My problem with her having the sex that isn't in the F-3 dates is the lack of respect it shows to all the guys who where still there on the show for her.  She honestly couldn't have cared about how they would feel if/when they found out or she wouldn't have done it.   If she wants to have sex with the F3 on the overnight dates then so be it but it's still icky to me, but to do it before then just plain disrespectful.

Why? What is it about the FS that makes it so much more "respectful"? We know from the choppy editing and RS that she DIDN'T tell the guys, so the only way they would have found out is Nick or watching the promo. That same risk would have been there if she had waited until the FS.

As far as her not caring, I think the fact that there are multiple ITMs of her crying show that she DOES care about hurting the other guys, which is way more than I can say for Ben (after skinny dipping sex) or Bob (after bathroom sex). I also don't believe in this idea that this show has to fair for all the guys. Was Andi being unfair to Brian, who knew that she was kissing other guys but hadn't kissed him? Was Ali being unfair to Chris, who knew that she had sex with Roberto but didn't with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 21, 2015 5:41 pm

I think if she wanted to have sex pre-FS then fine. But I think she should have then told all the guys face-to-face so they could decide if they wanted to stay since her actions may make them reevaluate their feelings. Then again, that probably would have caused a mass exodus and they couldn't have that.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 5:45 pm

I don't get the difference between fs sex and any other sex. Like week 7 sex is okay but week 5 is pushing it?

As long as those talking heads were about Kait hurting other people and not ashamed of herself, I say, go for it. Who cares! Woohoo!! Live a little! Spring break!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 5:55 pm

I was a wild, young thing in the 70's. There was a popular song back then "Love the One You're With". So far be it from me to judge another. 
Personally, I don't care if she sleeps with all the Kappas, The Phi Psi's and throws in the Mizzou marching band for an encore. 
I do hope she or anyone has safe sex.
If it's consensual, and I am assuming it is, then she does not need to discuss her motives afterward to anyone else. JMOAA. The time to talk it out is before the act. Not after. 
Sex is between two people, unless it's group sex. If you aren't part of the group, (or twosome) JMOAA, it does not concern you. If it bothers you, then I guess this(Kaitlyn) really isn't the person for you(the other men). And that would speak for itself in the long run anyway.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Gosh. I need to take a break. I feel like I'm reading a smut book. laugh out loud

Just to add to Kasha, there were plenty of F1's that were ok with the sex thing before them. Some are married, some didn't last.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Gosh. I need to take a break. I feel like I'm reading a smut book. laugh out loud

Just to add to Kasha, there were plenty of F1's that were ok with the sex thing before them. Some are married, some didn't last.
You feel like you are reading a smut book and meanwhile I feel like I was left out and need to sleep with Kaitlyn. Go figure.  bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever