SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Chris Harrison explains why Kaitlyn Bristowe is the perfect @BacheloretteABC

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20925148,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Gosh. I need to take a break. I feel like I'm reading a smut book. laugh out loud

Just to add to Kasha, there were plenty of F1's that were ok with the sex thing before them. Some are married, some didn't last.
You feel like you are reading a smut book and meanwhile I feel like I was left out and need to sleep with Kaitlyn. Go figure.  bestbud!

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl holy freak Kasha! I don't know if that needs to be edited, or laughed at. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Based on how so many contestants and leads from the show supported Kaitlyn to be the bachelorette and are already supporting her now that the preview has been shown, I don't think this will affect Kaitlyn at all.

Audiences will and may have their social media moments of outburst/rage but the ones that really gave her huge support (and I am including celebrities like Jimmy Kimmel, Emmy Rossum, Anna Kendrick, etc) I see Kaitlyn getting a ton of support no matter the ending or what happens on the show.

#TeamKaitlyn is not going anywhere, IMO. I will actually be shocked if, by the end of all this, we don't have more people coming out and supporting her and her choices. Women taking back the "Power" as Kaitlyn's blog heading said.

After having some time to reflect and see Kaitlyn in interview and others tweeting support that are the ones that have a true SM presence, I truly think no matter what, Kaitlyn is going to come out of this a winner - and deservedly so.

JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 6:14 pm

And if she chose no one for real, imagine the #girlpower storyline. From having the men choose between two already rejected women to the woman chosen having a Kelly Taylor moment. #TeamKaitlyn indeed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 pm

I think it's all nasty .. To have sex with multiple ppl when you are on a reality dating show. If Chris or Kaitlyn were really there to find a spouse (or soulmate as Chris says) , they wouldn't be having sex with ppl they knew they may not be the F1.

I'm not a prude by any means but I would have more respect for myself and the others there.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 6:32 pm

umngirl wrote:I think if she wanted to have sex pre-FS then fine. But I think she should have then told all the guys face-to-face so they could decide if they wanted to stay since her actions may make them reevaluate their feelings. Then again, that probably would have caused a mass exodus and they couldn't have that.

giggling When I first read this, I thought you were going to say she should have asked the other guys if they wanted to sleep with her too.  Now that would have leveled the playing field.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 6:33 pm

I guess for me, #TeamKaitlyn is #TeamWomen - they are one and the same.

There's that saying along the lines of defending someone's right to say something even if one disagrees with it? I guess for me, this is the show. It is what it is: 1 girl many men, or 1 man many girls.

So in the confines of this alternate reality, I will rather defend another woman's choices, whether it is Becca being a virgin and going on this show or Kaitlyn choosing to own her decisions and mistakes on this show... to me it is one and the same and about supporting another woman, even if her choices are different.

Again, JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 6:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess for me, #TeamKaitlyn is #TeamWomen - they are one and the same.

There's that saying along the lines of defending someone's right to say something even if one disagrees with it? I guess for me, this is the show. It is what it is: 1 girl many men, or 1 man many girls.

So in the confines of this alternate reality, I will rather defend another woman's choices, whether it is Becca being a virgin and going on this show or Kaitlyn choosing to own her decisions and mistakes on this show... to me it is one and the same and about supporting another woman, even if her choices are different.

Again, JMO.

AAL thanks for the SCs with subtitles hearthumbsup for you

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 6:48 pm

^ :Thanktwo Thank you Sophie for all the s/caps you made! Putting together the rest of the CC s/caps now bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 6:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess for me, #TeamKaitlyn is #TeamWomen - they are one and the same.

Again, JMO.

I totally agree. I'm more of a Becca myself (yay for 25-y/o virgins!) and I would never do what Kaitlyn did. However, I totally respect that her choice to be able to do that and I don't think that her sexual behavior defines who she is. She's still a smart, funny, kind, and interesting woman and that's way more important than how many people she slept with on a silly reality TV show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Interesting!

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374   @kaitlynbristowe you go, Bristowe!

She is getting amazing support on twitter!! So glad for that, male and female. yes

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Brill wrote:Interesting!

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374   @kaitlynbristowe you go, Bristowe!

She is getting amazing support on twitter!! So glad for that, male and female. yes

You mean after they throw her under the bus, they see that she is owning her truth they are now praising her? What a crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever