SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Wed May 27, 2015 2:15 am

Episode 3, but Week 1-2, Cliff Notes Edition

Statistics of importance, so far this season

Most repeated line so far: Everything happens for a reason
Most popular occupation: fitness trainer
Most HONEST occupation: former investment banker (JJ)
Most PI sessions this season: JJ, because he thinks his is bigger than every other guy's
Last week's Brotherly LUV Line: drunk Ryan asking if this is the Gay Bachelor, before stripping down to his shortie shorts.

Likely to have the longest montage on Men Tell All, so far:

Tony the Spiritual Gangster, a.k.a. "Talk about the switch being flipped." At one point, Justin must remind him that he's here for Kaitlyn instead of Britt. He seems to get the two ladies confused, even though one is now gone. Most importantly, he wants to be sure that he is looking for the same thing Kaitlyn is looking for. Meanwhile, JJ is eagerly waiting for him to leave so that he will have more closet space for his toys.

Key references to Ashley Hebert's season so far:
-Chris' cupcake, now part of his PI session title cards
-Ryan's first night alcoholism matching Tim's, but with added nakedness and homophobia
-Kaitlyn's fear of guys not wanting her because she's not Emily, I mean, Britt
-Kaitlyn's wardrobe of mini skirts resembling Ashley's
-Boxing date matches Chaing Mai date (episode 5) with same silly window boxes.
-Jared's head = Ames' head. "My head may hurt but my heart never felt better"
-Kaitlyn's pink gloves and shorties = Ames' pink gloves and shorties
-Improv Date matches The Comedy Roast (episode 3). Key difference is that they did not roast the Bachelorette, just Juan Pablo... again. (Thanks Ian)
-JJ grabs her at the 2nd cocktail like Willie Holman did

This episode's Promo Story... all told in "inbetween" promos and over end credits

Brady believes in "following your heart". (Two episodes ago, Shawn said HE believed in "love at first sight".)
He and Britt enjoy ice-cream. Yum

This episode's dates

Group Date in Boxing (date for the jocks on the show)
Celebrity the guys favor over Kaitlyn: Leila Ali
Key visual: Apart from Kaitlyn's pink gloves, the fact that all of the guys but Jared waxed their chests for this date. Also the Hollywood street sign during the post-ring party to remind us what most of these guys are here for.
Brotherly LUV Line: Ben Z. saying his football buddies would never forgive him if he didn't beat Jared.
Guy with the Kid: Justin
... and also a kid at heart: he keeps answering the door each time another guy says he thinks somebody is there.
Tragic story to get Kaitlyn to sigh: Ben Z. losing his mommy
Winner of The Rose: Ben Z., because Kaitlyn considers him a "hunk of meat"

Triceratops Clint's date underwater
Celebrity: Gisele A. Lubsen the photographer, who must remind Clint to breath
Most memorable lines: Kaitlyn asks: "What if I don't connect with him?" Clint: "Hopefully, we'll have a good connection"
Brotherly LUV Lines: Not from Clint, but Tony back at the mansion pool: "The boxing date was a complete joke. The foundation that I want to establish my forever on should not start with me beating your a**" / "I've got a lot of love in my heart, Bro."
Clint got the rose because Kaitlyn considers him a "hunk of a man"

Comedy Club Group Date (date for the nerds on the show)
Celebrity the guys favor over Kaitlyn: Amy Schumer
Key visual: Chris ripping his dentine-colored shirt ever so slightly to show he has no tattoos like Josh the stripper last week
Key IMAGINED visual: Joshua saying he is talented with his tongue and the audience ladies blushing in delight. (Granted, he is a LUV Virgin.)
Brotherly LUV Line: Tony addresses the guys: "I'm not here for her, I am here for us". Awwwwww! (Actually, he means he and Kaitlyn, but it sounds so cuuuute the other way... with JJ looking quite "moved" since Tony is a huge obsession of his this episode.)
Sisterly LUV Line: Amy says of Kaitlyn: "I want to spend the rest of my life with her."
Guy with the Kid: JJ
... and also a kid at heart: "I feel smugness wrapped inside cockiness wrapped inside confidence"
Winner of The Rose: JJ, so that he can create drama later with it.

Later... another tragic story to get Kaitlyn to sigh: Ian getting hit by a car

This episode's "Find Waldos":

Shawn (given one PI session), Ben H. (two forgettable PI sessions), the remaining Ryan... possibly two other "heads". Lost count. (Jonathan and Daniel were featured quite a bit, but you always forget what they say in PI sessions.)

Most dramatic transformation this episode:

Kupah is Mister Invisible on the boxing date since he didn't give Kaitlyn her proper attention, then went off the rails when she eliminated him early. This is a "To be continued..." Intriguingly, a key promo has Kaitlyn saying she "lost the connection" to an edited-in JJ, as if to foreshadow a repeat scene later this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 3:40 am

I really think that we should look at Byron's Season for clues. IMO, the two Seasons are very similar. During his Season the women had to choose between two guys to become the Bachelor, and a former contestant returned midway into the Season, just like Nick.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 am

Oh I am not using Ashley's for "clues" so much. Yet it tickles me how much this season borrows from it.

Didn't Mary arrive later in Byron's season?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 4:18 am

JBF wrote:Oh I am not using Ashley's for "clues" so much. Yet it tickles me how much this season borrows from it.

Yes she did, with another former contestant.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 11:33 am

Since Nick said: “Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do”, I'm going to guess that he is NOT the sex guy, that someone else (Shawn??) beat him to it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 12:03 pm

SueSt wrote:Since Nick said: “Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do”, I'm going to guess that he is NOT the sex guy, that someone else (Shawn??) beat him to it.
The bolded makes little sense to me since the guys had alot of time eta: to make out with Kait before he arrived.  So imo it's a red herring to throw viewers/sluethers off.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 pm

The way he says it indicates to me that he is either being sarcastic or quoting what one of the other guys said to him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 1:18 pm

Sounds to me like he is just trying to rub the others the wrong way and get rise out of them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sounds to me like he is just trying to rub the others the wrong way and get rise out of them.
Yup seems like the quintessential Trickster Nickster personality to me here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 27, 2015 1:21 pm

JBF wrote:Oh I am not using Ashley's for "clues" so much. Yet it tickles me how much this season borrows from it.

That's what I thought but looked it up and it was in epi 3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 27, 2015 1:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:The way he says it indicates to me that he is either being sarcastic or quoting what one of the other guys said to him.  

Exactly my thoughts. It's a small piece of some conversation that we will never find out what it is about.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:The way he says it indicates to me that he is either being sarcastic or quoting what one of the other guys said to him.  

That's what I thought too, especially because it looks like he's talking to Tanner in that scene, who seems like a good friend of his from SM. they were probably joking about what an awkward situation it is. I think we will get to see it though; I feel like they need to include all of Nick's scenes, b/c this season seems so boring without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove