SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 2:00 am

I haven't found the season so far boring at all! And I think that is a typical arrogant Nick comment designed to aggravate all the other men. Guess he thinks that's a winning formula. Think again, Nick. It sure does not win me over and just confirms what I've thought about him all along. IMO of course. no no

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 2:08 am

typical arrogant Nick? cantstopl cantstopl
oh Nick, see what you have done last season?!

People are willing to give almost everyone saying something chessy/arrogant/whatever not normal a pass, by saying those are scripts provided by producers. While it comes to Nick, it is from the arrogant self of him. poor Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 27, 2015 2:12 am

IrishGal wrote:I haven't found the season so far boring at all! And I think that is a typical arrogant Nick comment designed to aggravate all the other men. Guess he thinks that's a winning formula. Think again, Nick. It sure does not win me over and just confirms what I've thought about him all along. IMO of course. no no
I agree. I think this season would've been just fine without Nick showing up but those of us that aren't fans would naturally feel that way.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 5:47 am

sdmom wrote:
Yep, all for sleuthing! giggling 
A couple more SCs to identify where our boy was. Again, credit goes to sophienette in Clues No Discussion thread:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Ab8208bf-7e56-405d-b9de-df76d4aaff44
I believe that's where he said don't make out with a girl I like before I do.

^^^ this could be foreshadowing if he's not sex guy and he could be the one who gets really bent out of shape once she has sex with someone else as is foreshadowed here. It seemed to be snipped in the beginning how it's shown
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 10:29 am

emusha wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Yep, all for sleuthing! giggling 
A couple more SCs to identify where our boy was. Again, credit goes to sophienette in Clues No Discussion thread:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Ab8208bf-7e56-405d-b9de-df76d4aaff44
I believe that's where he said don't make out with a girl I like before I do.

^^^ this could be foreshadowing if he's not sex guy and he could be the one who gets really bent out of shape once she has sex with someone else as is foreshadowed here. It seemed to be snipped in the beginning how it's shown

giggling It took a round of comments, but that was my point.  yes
I think the editors put it in for a reason.  build him up to tear him down...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Nick seems builds himself up and tears himself down with no help from the editors.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 4:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:Nick seems builds himself up and tears himself down with no help from the editors.

Sorry NR, I don't agree with that. Nick's humor is very sarcastic and dry. When taken out of context, it comes across like he is someone different than he actually is. The editors have definitely taken many things he has said out of context to give more drama to the show. While the things he says still come out of his mouth, they make a lot more sense when in context. And he sounds a lot less like the d*** they make him out to be.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 pm

They can only do what comes out of the contestants mouths and with their actions. laugh out loud

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 27, 2015 6:38 pm

SueSt wrote:Since Nick said: “Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do”, I'm going to guess that he is NOT the sex guy, that someone else (Shawn??) beat him to it.
Wasn't he speaking to Tanner in that promo? Apparently Tanner got Nicks sense of humor according to twitter. If Nick is guilty of anything its going all in too soon where his heartstrings are involved. I get him cause there is no "gray area" with Nick. I was born without it too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 6:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
SueSt wrote:Since Nick said: “Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do”, I'm going to guess that he is NOT the sex guy, that someone else (Shawn??) beat him to it.
Wasn't he speaking to Tanner in that promo? Apparently Tanner got Nicks sense of humor according to twitter.  If Nick is guilty of anything its going all in too soon where his heartstrings are involved. I get him cause there is no "gray area" with Nick. I was born without it too.

I agree! No gray areas, brutal honesty and a dry, sarcastic sense of humor seem to be hallmarks for Nick and big reasons why people misunderstand him when taken out of context.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 27, 2015 9:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:They can only do what comes out of the contestants mouths and with their actions. laugh out loud

Nick the Vialliant Warrior... arriving in the promo like a stud stallion, ready to enter the herd to establish his dominance over the lone mare. Not that many of the guys seem all that interested in her to begin with. Most are here for the free vay-cay and to be on TV. Yet you can imagine all of the rage when the camera crew stops focusing on THEM and moves on to Dimples in his trendy sweaters and polka-dots instead.

Right now we have JJ as the one who thinks he is The Top Dawg Of The Show, marking his territory everywhere he goes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 pm

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:They can only do what comes out of the contestants mouths and with their actions. laugh out loud

Nick the Vialliant Warrior... arriving in the promo like a stud stallion, ready to enter the herd to establish his dominance over the lone mare. Not that many of the guys seem all that interested in her to begin with. Most are here for the free vay-cay and to be on TV. Yet you can imagine all of the rage when the camera crew stops focusing on THEM and moves on to Dimples in his trendy sweaters and polka-dots instead.

Right now we have JJ as the one who thinks he is The Top Dawg Of The Show, marking his territory everywhere he goes.

This right here! Made me laugh. rofl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove