SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 pm

sparkler wrote:I accidentally got spoiled this weekend!!! I heard something I didn't want to hear so I guess I am officially out of this thread....I was going to try to make it to the end this time too....but I have enjoyed all of your comments this season!!

Me too! If you want to stay unspoiled, do not read any articles about Kaitlyn**edited**

**edited**
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sparkler Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks alwaystulips!! Will do!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

aww, me three!  I was checking to see what time the show was on tonight and accidentally hit the wrong link. Dagnabbit!!  Why does every site have to report everything?!  hmmm  I miss the old days.

Okay, well I'm still going to try and stay out of the episode spoilers too, but I'm officially spoiled too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Ooooooooh Nooooooooo! hissyfit

At this rate I'm going to be a Nellie No Mates! :strings1

I guess one of the advantages of living on the other side of the world is that the media and social media aren't saturated with the show so it's easier to remain pure. Praying

Can't wait to finally see Nick in action - the episode gets posted on the iPad app about 5 hrs behind so will give you my thoughts once I've watched it.

So far I'm TeamJIBB - Jared, Ian, Ben, Ben with a side of TeamNick because I'm greedy.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Just peaking my head in to say Hi and Hope you all enjoy tonight's show! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:39 am

Afterbuzz TV review today talked about "the spoiler" at the end - so whoever wants to remain un-spoiled, please don't watch/listen to their podcast last 5 min for ep.6.

Katie, I guess you are our "last" hope giggling for keeping this thread alive.
Anyone else out here just reading, but has never posted? - Please step forward.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 pm

hi I like reading everyone's posts. You all are brave for staying unspoiled! I've been spoiled ever since Ben's season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Unfortunately I accidentally got spoiled on the ending, but I'm not watching/reading any media or blogs about the show or following any SM accounts.  Also, I'm not reading the spoiler part of the forum right now, so I'll keep reading and posting here about the episodes if I can manage it.  Have to admit, I was a little bored last night and fell asleep before next week's preview came on.   laugh out loud

Also, I missed the first 40 mins or so when Nick came in to meet the guys.  Anything stand out to you in their reactions?  I can't imagine they were too happy.  Although, it made me question whether they were all lying when Joshua confronted them later in the show.  That was weird.  

My biggest surprise last night was Ian and his "egotistical tirade". TPTB really edited the hell out of his lines and frankenbited everything.  I'm sure he was feeling disenchanted with the process and realized that Kaitlyn wasn't into him, but this show is not your friend, Ian.

Strictly guessing, but I think he will be gone along with Joshua at the next RC.  Argh!  I liked both of them.  Regardless of his outburst, Joshua is adorable.  Why the heck did he let Kaitlyn cut his hair???  That was pretty lame.  

I am warming up to Kaitlyn more.  I feel like we're seeing more of her vulnerable side and less of her crazy, performing side.  But, I'm nervous about the early sex thing and how her meltdowns will be edited.  TPTB are going to put her through the ringer.  Last night made me think she might sleep with Shawn because she seemed so into him on their 1-1, but she definitely really has major chemistry with Nick. Or even Jared, but he seems so young and maybe not take charge enough for that.  I don't really see that happening early with any of the others except maybe Ben Z, who oozes sex appeal.  Did they show anything about it in next week's preview?

What did you think about the episode Katie or anyone left unspoiled?  Any thoughts on a F4 yet?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Also, can anyone link next week's preview here?  I didn't want to venture into the spoiler threads.  TIA!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 pm

I have a youtube link. Is that good for you?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Perfect! Thanks, Kasha! yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:19 pm

I made SC's of the preview.  I'll bring them over if anyone wants them, just let me know.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite