SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 1:50 am

sbolduc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Diana wrote:Shawn will be the next Bachelor

I agree.

I do too....I am really liking him so far. ... love his voice love it
yup sealed. signed, delivered with what we've seen so far
he doesn't seem too torn up i think he was def hoping to be tb
i think maybe my poor dr. c might have gotten more hurt  :nervous
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 1:51 am

Personally, I think she slept with the three FS guys in Ireland anyway (it looks like her and Ben H. on the "bed of roses"), so even if she sleeps with one guy early, it seems like the other two (or three) guys are ultimately okay with it and understand that it's part of the show and part of what Kaitlyn needs to find out to figure out who she likes....even if it's no one like RS says.

Also, am I the only one who remembers Jason/Molly and the tent? Alex/Amanda on the first date of Season One? Gwen/Aaron and the "where is her underwear" conversation? Clare/JPG in the ocean? Ben F./Courtney in the ocean? Bob and more than one of the women on his season? It's not like early sex hasn't happened on the show before, and it's not like it won't happen again.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 1:52 am

I don't think she slept with the other guys --cos i don't think they'd let her....
 RS has NO WAY of knowing that that's absolute nonesense...
now i'm thinking dr. c was meant to go farther but he left on his own or something... RS isn't sure about his exit

ETA: maybe K really twisted her mind to thinking way too much about the engagement at the end and felt like she needed to try the physical intimacy before committing to anything

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed May 20, 2015 1:53 am

emusha wrote:just watching the preview -- nick is the villian again crazyyy with the accompanying music and everything!!! whattttt  affraid

Only so much can be blamed on edit, sometimes it looks like a snake because it IS a snake

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 1:53 am

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:Again, I am skeptical about taking anything at face value here. This preview might be designed to support RS's spoilers, and nothing more.  The "we had sex" line could be taken from an entirely different conversation. Maybe she was was talking about a previous relationship? That seems pretty consistent with the 'will Kaitlyn be serious about this process?' story.

Not enough information to question Kaitlyn's choices, Nick's actions, or anything else yet.

Exactly how I feel.
How can people be sure she had sex with Nick on the show, just because RS said so? RS does not know everything. Maybe he's right and maybe he's not.
We need more proof

RS saying that is considered defamation IMO and should be sued if not true....IMO I think RS having been in trouble before with this franchise knows better than to levy accusations like that, I think he knows better than to put that on twitter if not true.

This is what RS tweeted " I can tell you that Kaitlyn admits to the guys she had sex w Nick on the show.". To me, that vague. on the show? When? how many guys? who are the guys?If he was wrong, he can just say "sorry, I was given the wrong info. I will retract it". I don't know.
I personally think it's gross to have sex with multiple partners within days or weeks. But, to me, it's too premature to judge K or N, before we even know what the situation was. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 1:59 am

emusha wrote:I don't think she slept with the other guys --cos i don't think they'd let her....
 RS has NO WAY of knowing that that's absolute nonesense...
now i'm thinking dr. c was meant to go farther but he left on his own or something... RS isn't sure about his exit

I don't think the producers would ever stop sex from happening in the FS. Knowing how Kaitlyn feels about the importance of sexual and physical connection, I would be shocked if she didn't have sex with all three. I think Jillian had sex with her F3 too.

I also disagree that there's no way RS would know. People from the show know (producers, crew, etc) and the guys (and the people they tell) know. That's quite a number of people who can spill to RS. There's a reason he was able to find out about Arie/Emily sex and Emily setting Matt L. People love to gossip about sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 20, 2015 1:59 am

beader wrote:I was wondering if the "we had sex" could have even been referring th TB with Chris Soules.  Who knows how they cut and splice.

I don't know who she was talking to, but it certainly wasn't Ben, Jared and Nick. They were sitting on yellow furniture and in Kaitlyn's shot, the furniture was totally different, plus it looked as if she had a brick wall behind her and the guys had wall paper. Two scenes were edited to appear as one. Not buying it, and RS' tweet, AT ALL!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 2:00 am

sdmom, Kaitlyn admitted this in her own voice and she surely regretted it. It is true that most folks think it was Nick and we will find out for sure.

But for me I am more worried about Kaitlyn now, she is the one that will get the most backlash Ashley got it, Courtney got it and so did Andi, it's the cycle that won't end IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:04 am

she said
"i just feel like there's something wrong with me"
"you're just scared" -- that was dr. c right? most insightful comment of the whole preview!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 am

^Unfortunately, that's the consequence she (and Nick, if it really is him) has to take. She's an adult and needs to be responsible for her actions.
I think people will forget about it when the next season starts, unless K wants to live on the spotlight.
BTW, I am not convinced when she said "I made a mistake. I am not a bad person", it refers to sex. We shall see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 am

emusha wrote:she said
"i just feel like there's something wrong with me"
"you're just scared" -- that was dr. c right? most insightful comment of the whole preview!

Yes Emusha that's our Dr. C, me thinks he got the boot there, I thought he said you are just confused, so he said you are just scared? Interesting, why would he say that to getting booted scratch makes no sense to me

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:08 am

julychild wrote:
beader wrote:I was wondering if the "we had sex" could have even been referring th TB with Chris Soules.  Who knows how they cut and splice.

I don't know who she was talking to, but it certainly wasn't Ben, Jared and Nick. They were sitting on yellow furniture and in Kaitlyn's shot, the furniture was totally different, plus it looked as if she had a brick wall behind her and the guys had wall paper. Two scenes were edited to appear as one. Not buying it, and RS' tweet, AT ALL!!!
GREAT eye JC! I think she was actually talking to CH on that big brown couch...doesn't seem to fit the rest of the furniture in the room i.e. yellow couches it also doesn't look like an armchair IMHO
I think these spoilers from RS are contradictory

she told the guys she had sex with nick
she had sex with the other f3 guys

i don't think the guys would be down for that if she did tell them JMO

very important to keep the 'foiler season' situation in mind

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 20, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
MiaHawk
mtnlvr55
Jolena
Longhornfan
RealityEscape
Luvstruck
gurlbrit
Iam4UGA
Hotmomma
BowenAnderson
sara11