SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 2:09 am

sdmom wrote:^Unfortunately, that's the consequence she (and Nick, if it really is him) has to take. She's an adult and needs to be responsible for her actions.
I think people will forget about it when the next season starts, unless K wants to live on the spotlight.
BTW, I am not convinced when she said "I made a mistake. I am not a bad person", it refers to sex. We shall see.

She said she had sex and took the relationship too far in her own words, but SCMIW.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

watching the epi i love tony -- what sound editing can do  giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 am

Just checking to see any news during my lunch break (i'm living on the other side of the world), can't believe the discussion i just saw!!

although I have yet to see the first 2 episodes, I did just see the season preview, and here are what I think:

1. My heart breaks for Kaitlyn although we are yet to see the whole thing
2. They give Nick the Villian Edit, as usual, no surprise and I dont think he cares
3. From a few quick shots, K&N look to have VERY STRONG connection

4. I think the edit leads us to think it's Nick who had sex with K before FS, but I think it is not him (although RS said so). K felt bad about taking one relationship too fast too soon, I dont think this can describe her relationship with N because they did connect before filming and if it's him, she will not be so torn.

5. I don't know why, got no proof, just my gut tells me that guy is Dr. C. Didn't Dr. C got the first kiss of the season? I think he is exactly the go get the girl type of guy. And after seeing she was still so unsure about their relationship after sex, he could have left on his own. that's when he cried hard.

6. I think after the explosive reveal, it's Ben H, Shawn and Nick who chose to stay and stood by Kait. But she felt bad about her action and rejected Shawn, as well as Nick.

This is what I think about this season.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 20, 2015 2:57 am

I'm with you, I don't think she is referencing Nick either when she described too much too soon, so to speak. I will not be shocked to find it is her journey with cupcake she is breaking down in that part of preview.

For that matter, does Nick's butt look that good? I love Nick but that just doesn't look like Nick's physique to me. If it is Shawn, he looks better from behind by a long shot!!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:57 am

wow that actually sounds verrry logical but would dr then be in ch 5 for scandal?
nice guys finish first could that be a jab at dr c
he did say during the first kiss that he was holding himself cos there were other guys around but in the sit down 'right now i don't care' before kissing her and going for tongue... hmm he seems like a bit of a thrill seeker doing the unforbidden of kissing her so intimately on first night with all the guys and everyone around etc... peggy i think this is one of the most logical theories yet which connect all the dots....  :Nod:

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 20, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:59 am

so far her sparks are shawn and dr so i'm very surprised he didn't make it to f3 if something didn't happen
PLUS RS was veryyy vague about dr. c's exit!! i think u nailed it peggy all the dots are falling into place

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Joe Bailey, Jared Haibon, and Chris Strandburg. I think Chris was actually eliminated on whatever date he had, but not 100% sure. However, Joe, Jared, and Chris were definitely eliminated this episode.
 its def in ireland we see a guy running naked
also totally makes sense of his crying scene and she did the mesnick right?

p.s. i think they put in the nick 'don't make out with the girl i like before me' as foreshadowing cos someone DOES go all the way.... mindblown  affraid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 am

^ peggy, that was my plot twist earlier!!

i think CH's 5 guys to watch and the whole "nice" thing could possibly mean that he's not all so innocent as he may seem. he comes off "nice" and seemingly "sweet" and "innocent" but he possibly could have done the deed with K and "not finish last" (thats what she said). i mean he did go in for the make out on night one.. i wouldn't be shocked if he was the one tbh.

something is so suspicious to me about the Dr. or it could just be nothing. Apparently AL said he was the F1 but he was no where near F1 (maybe technically F4). And Becca following him but not the other guys

Last edited by california90 on Wed May 20, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 3:12 am

wow more than ever i'm convinced this is how it went down cos it just makes the data points all connect
her slow and steady also makes sense in this way
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 20, 2015 3:15 am

he's also been absent on SM too. even Nick, Shawn, and Ben have resurfaced themselves on SM.

for now.. something is up and i can't completely figure it out with him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 3:23 am

dr c's the one very calmly comforting her when she says "i honestly feel like something's wrong with me" he says "you're just scared" 
wow i wonder if he's gonna be the nice guy turned villain if these speculations are true...i wont believe such an edit but still

if all this is true ^^ then i think nick is going to come off much better than last season plus he's smiling and being veryyy nice the whole time it seems
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 20, 2015 3:35 am

Well Kaitlyn did just what I hoped she would do... Bring some life into this stale franchise.  :yougogirl:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 20, 2015 3:43 am

IrishGal wrote:Well Kaitlyn did just what I hoped she would do... Bring some life into this stale franchise.  :yougogirl:
I just keep thinking what can they do next season to top this one Embarressed!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
MiaHawk
mtnlvr55
Jolena
Longhornfan
RealityEscape
Luvstruck
gurlbrit
Iam4UGA
Hotmomma
BowenAnderson
sara11