SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 3:46 pm

ironcat wrote:
emusha wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-crushed-on-kaitlyn-bristowe-months-before-the-bachelorette-2015205

someone's catching up with what we'd sleuthed...

ETA -- according to the comments ppl still see him as a creeper taolk about defamation of character by tptb
also interesting supposedly theres a troll going around posting RS' spoilers on articles as comments -- found that interesting

This made me wonder about how the producers will edit the show if Kaitlyn did actually pick Nick, since they believe (probably correctly) that the majority of viewers still have a negative opinion of him.  Will they present him in a better light so as to show us more of a "love story"?  Or are they viewing the season as a train wreck even if he is Kaitlyn's choice, and will just throw them both under the bus, assuming that giving viewers the opportunity to hate on them for their "misdeeds" will bring in the ratings?

Will this season be Ben/Courtney v.2?

I don't sense a Ben/Courtney situation. The response as I figured is pretty even half/half at least on SM. You got the ones crying foul and accusing him of ruining the show (b/c RS said she chose no one) automatically if that is the case, it is Nick's fault she chose no one Rolling Eyes and then I've seen alot of positive postings expressing excitement that he will be back on the show. As far as "sexgate" many assume it is Nick and maybe it is though I don't think there is any screen cap proof of it being him as of yet at least. The thing is, Kaitlyn appears to be very physical/touchy feely with many of the men so I don't think they can accuse her of giving special treatment. There is a screen cap from the preview of her and Jared lying on a bed of roses in a very physical embrace. The fact that the preview is so heavy on doom makes me believe the ending will be a happy one. I remember the Desiree midseason preview was just catastrophic and depressing to where it ended i think with her tearful ITM "I just want to go home." I will not be surprised if the "no choose" looks like the answer throughout the whole thing until the last 5 minutes when she gets engaged to someone.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped..

I mentioned this in the fan thread, it cracked me up especially the demand about not posting an pic we cannot distinguish laugh out loud . Naughty Nick disobeyed though by not tweeting within the 5hr timeframe. #rebel

Just to get the info straight, here it is.

He posted the pic, almost 1 hour later. There was a flight from Chicago O'Hare to LAX leaving at 12:30. Of course I have no idea if that's the plane he was on. He tweeted the plane emoji's at 12:23pm. It looks like the flight left around 1pm.

The tweet to him replying to his plane emojies, sent 1:18pm.

1:18pm
BachSpoilersFan @BachSpoilersFan  
 ·   May 22    
@viallnicholas28 Great! We expect another tweet within 5 hours. No later and it better not be of some stupid pic we can't distinguish Smiley

At 2:18 pm it was posted here that he IG's the dinosour pic.

Ah ha, I was just considering twitter but true, he did instagram so maybe he is trying to cooperate.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Just to note SM activity for today and as requested (I don't have snapchat so no details on that, if any):

IG: Nick liked 2 photos 1 and 2 hrs ago - one photo by @jessclausen which is of her captioned "Desert getaway" and the other pic is of @kellytravisty captioned "Girlzzz day"
....neither Kaitlyn nor Shawn have liked anything on IG today yet.

Twitter: Nick fav'd Elan's tweet 3+ hrs ago
@theyearofelan  ·  1:17pm PDT  "I'll be at LAX around 6:00pm in case any paparazzi want to give me a ride home"
... Kaitlyn tweeted a reply ~ 30 mins before Nick to @MoneyMichelle and Shawn tweeted a reply to @marieevefast about the cupcake entrance 20 mins before Kaitlyn's tweet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Since I'm just getting back on twitter and still have no idea how everything works, don't know how to look for time-activity, but should add:
Twitter
Kaitlyn favored @marieevefast's tweet about MM video (so the same person as Shawn)
Nick retweeted CH tweet (in the last 15 min)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 am

Nick like a pic posted by @whitneycarlin on IG: http://websta.me/p/991583739015532074_21826218.

Still no likes on IG by Shawn or K.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun May 24, 2015 1:20 am

I haven't read what you guys have wrote  just writing my opinion about this situation. The other day I wrote a piece about my thoughts of Kaitlyn the same treatment Nick will get.

I defended Nick loads of time last year. I was a fan and still am, but I cannot believe his hypocrisy. Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice. If we believe the spoilers and I do this guy went back to a show that humiliated him, a show that broke his heart, mocked by fans,trolls hating him on social media and the guy that said sex is a big deal to him to have it with someone like Kaitlyn in TV without the assurance that he will get the final rose. Who does that? If sex is a big deal to you Nick, why didn't you learn from the first time when you were dumped? What happened to finding love without the franchise? Some questions I have. I was very sympathetic to his situation last time but not this time. We can blame TPTB so far but him deciding going back to that show was a dumb decision in his part. Instead of learning from his mistake last year he went back for more humiliation. I'm sorry but this time no matter what happens in the show to Nick I won't feel sorry for him, he knew what he was getting into and he persisted to go through with it can't even blame Kaitlyn for it and I dislike her more than Andi. That must tell you something.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 am

He had a connection with her while Chris S show was airing, when she left to do the bachelorette, BTW he encourage her to do it and publicly too, he miss their connection and wanted to see if what he was feeling for her was real. He is getting up there in age maybe he wants to settle down and have a family, he did what he have to do. It may not have worked out but everything happens for a reason. If he gets hurt so be it at least he gave it a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 1:56 am

Andi had sex in the fantasy suite with Nick which led him to think that being that close to the finale she knew she wanted him. She then preceded to declare she knew it was Josh the whole time at ATFR thus Nick's question/confusion over them having sex since according to her she knew she wasn't picking him. IF (I see no proof in screen caps as of yet) Nick is the sex guy people keep ranting about, I am willing to guess he had a different mindset going into it. I am sure he was well aware of the risk he was taking in going on for Kaitlyn, he was interested in her enough to do it. She was interested enough to let him do it even if it risked her status with the other guys. I don't think he is expecting or wanting any pity for what may or may not happen to him this season. He actually rebounded just fine after the Andi BS. If he is rejected again, I think he will once again rebound just fine, and without any regrets or IFs to ponder. I am not convinced she didn't choose someone. JMO of course.......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Andi had sex in the fantasy suite with Nick which led him to think that being that close to the finale she knew she wanted him. She then preceded to declare she knew it was Josh the whole time at ATFR thus Nick's question/confusion over them having sex since according to her she knew she wasn't picking him. IF (I see no proof in screen caps as of yet)  Nick is the sex guy people keep ranting about, I am willing to guess he had a different mindset going into it. I am sure he was well aware of the risk he was taking in going on for Kaitlyn, he was interested in her enough to do it. She was interested enough to let him do it even if it risked her status with the other guys. I don't think he is expecting or wanting any pity for what may or may not happen to him this season. He actually rebounded just fine after the Andi BS. If he is rejected again, I think he will once again rebound just fine, and without any regrets or IFs to ponder. I am not convinced she didn't choose someone. JMO of course.......

Totally agree Monica, great post. :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick like a pic posted by @whitneycarlin on IG:  http://websta.me/p/991583739015532074_21826218.

Still no likes on IG by Shawn or K.

Just my opinion, but liking a pic on IG of 2 very attractive girls that are basically saying nothing, while he's supposedly in a SH with his lady love, just doesn't seem to me what a F1 would do.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 2:13 am

^ IA, Beagle.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 24, 2015 2:42 am

^^ I agree too Beagle.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4