SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 12:43 am

hmmm hmmm Unless they are friends of Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Sun May 24, 2015 12:47 am

Yes but we are all watching his SM accounts and he knows that.
One thing that RS says that I believe is you can't use SM as a good indication of the outcome.  They know how to steer us one way or the other.  And Nick tends to try steering in both directions, depending on the day.  If it is a spoiler season purposefully, I would expect nothing other.  Really just depends on if RS got the drop or not.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 12:59 am

I don't really see how it indicates his status one way or the other. For all we know he favored the desert thing because he agreed as he himself has his own desert getaway going on. (just another interpretation). Unless he flat out comments along with the like, we will never know laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 1:18 am

OnePromise wrote:Yes but we are all watching his SM accounts and he knows that.
One thing that RS says that I believe is you can't use SM as a good indication of the outcome.  They know how to steer us one way or the other.  And Nick tends to try steering in both directions, depending on the day.  If it is a spoiler season purposefully, I would expect nothing other.  Really just depends on if RS got the drop or not.

I agree. All it takes is one intern or production person to browse say this forum and see what is being said and boom stuff starts happening. Example early today it was mentioned Nick/Shawn/K were all missing/relatively quiet on SM and then suddenly all 3 show up within an hour or two of each other favoring, retweeting, responding to tweets.......They have us going in so many circles that they could probably tweet a truth and get away with it because we will question it no matter what! Nick's airplanes: SH or throw us off? Answer: we don't know and have gone back and forth on it. Another one Kaitlyn's snapchat: SH or throw us off? Answer: we don't know! guy in her sunglasses? pool guy? Nick? Shawn? Elan? real Ryan Gosling? heck if we can tell giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick like a pic posted by @whitneycarlin on IG:  http://websta.me/p/991583739015532074_21826218
Nick started following Whitney on Instagram before he went on Andi's season. IMO they are just friends.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 am

That photo was geotagged a restaurant in Chicago. Maybe it's one of the places he wants to take Kaitlyn? That's why he liked it? 
Btw, do I remember correctly Shawn recently started following some pretty girls on sm after filming was over?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 24, 2015 1:58 am

sdmom wrote:...do I remember correctly Shawn recently started following some pretty girls on sm after filming was over?
From what I remember Nick hasn't followed any pretty girls since Kaitlyn's season completed filming.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 2:04 am

sdmom wrote:That photo was geotagged a restaurant in Chicago. Maybe it's one of the places he wants to take Kaitlyn? That's why he liked it? 
Btw, do I remember correctly Shawn recently started following some pretty girls on sm after filming was over?

I don't know what Shawn's up to but I was going to say the same thing. He's been following those girls a while now long before this season for sure. Both have Chicago ties. Maybe he knows them or has met them before. (maybe not) His most recent followings are bachelornation related (as Jen680 mentions above as well). Ok my investigating is done.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

StacyNor wrote:I haven't read what you guys have wrote  just writing my opinion about this situation. The other day I wrote a piece about my thoughts of Kaitlyn the same treatment Nick will get.

I defended Nick loads of time last year. I was a fan and still am, but I cannot believe his hypocrisy. Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice. If we believe the spoilers and I do this guy went back to a show that humiliated him, a show that broke his heart, mocked by fans,trolls hating him on social media and the guy that said sex is a big deal to him to have it with someone like Kaitlyn in TV without the assurance that he will get the final rose. Who does that? If sex is a big deal to you Nick, why didn't you learn from the first time when you were dumped? What happened to finding love without the franchise? Some questions I have. I was very sympathetic to his situation last time but not this time. We can blame TPTB so far but him deciding going back to that show was a dumb decision in his part. Instead of learning from his mistake last year he went back for more humiliation. I'm sorry but this time no matter what happens in the show to Nick I won't feel sorry for him, he knew what he was getting into and he persisted to go through with it can't even blame Kaitlyn for it and I dislike her more than Andi. That must tell you something.

clapping! Great post, I agree.

I feel there are a lot of excuses made for Nick and a lot of hypocrisy. I remember after Andi's season many said he was too good for this franchise and that after being thrown under the bus by Andi and TPTB, he deserved better. It was the opinion of some that he was too smart and classy and they praised him for going back to his normal life in Chicago vs. trying to stay in the limelight like so many other previous contestants.  I find that ironic now since he is doing just the opposite.

I always saw through Nick and felt he was ALL about this franchise and wanting to keep his name out there. It was obvious to me in the way he followed, favorited and retweeted so many posts from other Bach Nation people, the way he live tweeted the show, the way he reached out to Kaitlyn privately and then playfully flirted with her publically on SM and now in the way he shows up to be on her season in a dramatic way. This is not the behavior of a guy that is too classy for or above this franchise in my opinion. This is the behavior of a guy that likes the attention and the controversy it causes.

So, if Nick doesn't end up getting the girl in the end, or if he gets a bad edit this season, or if he catches a lot of flack from bachelor fans or the media, I think he has it coming. He can not blame anyone but himself, nor should his fans. JMHO.

Now, if he gets the girl, and it seems genuine and they both seem happy, I may change my tune about him.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 am

I personally believe he is back on the show to give things a try with Kaitlyn. I don't believe that he is on the show out of a desire for the spotlight. It is fine that people see it differently, as everybody has a 50% chance of being right.

In terms of feeling anger or hypocrisy over the sex issue, I think only time will tell. You can choose to get sucked in by an edited preview or you can do what many of us are doing, waiting for the screencaps and on-screen evidence before trying to piece together the puzzle of what happened during Kaitlyn's season.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 am

Nick is Nick. I think he will accept accountability for his own actions of following his heart and being on the show in order to do so(pursuing K). I also, think most of his "fans" will think such. 
I also, think he is on the show for K and not because he desires being back on the show and having more TB exposure. JMO We will see. Hopefully this is his final chapter with the franchise. Certainly, no one needs more than one, two at most is more than plenty. 
My personal feeling is most people, period, are above being on this show as this show is an exploitive, humiliating journey for the majority who choose to travel this path. I hope those that go on the show realize this, they should. It's their choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 24, 2015 8:51 am

"The risk of love, whatever the consequence, is always worth it." - Brady Toops

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4