SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 3:43 pm

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

He wanted to go after the girl and made it happen. TPTB won the lottery. JMHO

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.

I could say the same thing for Josh.

When I compare Josh's bid for TB compared to Nick wanting attention, it's two different in your face SM promotion. JMHO

ETA: I just saw the vid. I believe that's exactly what happened.

What exactly was Josh's bid for TB (assuming we are allowed to speak of Josh in Nick's thread)?  According to RS, Josh has always been viewed by TPTB as a potential Bachelor, even though Andi picked him (much like Roberto was).  I don't think Nick ever was, so he would need to get his media attention through other means.

Josh has come right out and said if he was single he would still consider being TB. He has said it numerous times and most recently on Canadian Interviews. Most recently he tweeted he was going to LA during the premier of the 'ette but the good thing is he would be seeing Elon. ChrisS Jake and others started their own campaign to become the next bachelor well before their season ended, and that's what I see with Josh. They all were in a position where viewers said they are old news, or they had enough of them. Absolutely nothing wrong with that if that's what they want. I've always been a supporter for the past contestants to take advantage of any opportunities.

My point is Nick has never used his so called fame for anything to keep his name in the media or keep his face in the media. He didn't start a new business, he has a good job, he didn't start selling anything, so to me this gig isn't about becoming famous. Due to the pre sleuthing that occurred, IMO he truly wanted to pursue that relationship with K. If she wasn't the 'tte, there's no way he'd be on this season. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by mindless Thu May 21, 2015 3:45 pm

I seriously can't believe she didn't pick Nick. She seems too happy while talking about him, and Nick seems pretty happy too for someone who just got his heart broken. Things are not adding up!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Maybe she did pick Nick. Sometimes you have to go with the nutterbutter just because.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Cecilia wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just posting this here. It may or may not mean anything:

1) Ali's season was one where RS said she chose no one as RS said with Kaitlyn. RS was incorrect about Ali's season.
2) Ali is supporting Nick and he is one of her Top 5 guys in her blog
http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/5/19/we-have-a-new-bachelorette.
3) Ali tweeted her support to Nick https://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky.
4) Ali went into entertainment like Kaitlyn is said to be wanting to do by RS.
5) The other spoiled F2, Shawn B, Ali says in her blog that he is 1 of her 5 Top Guys b/c he got a FIR but that Shawn makes her "uneasy" and that she hopes he will "treat Kaitlyn right".

From what Ali has posted, it seems she has a positive view of one F2, Nick and supports him but doesn't have a very positive view of the other spoiled F2, Shawn. Interesting since her views on these two F2 are probably the least shared view with the public: that is, most viewers like Shawn and most dislike Nick. Interesting she has the opposite view.  no idea

:yes:

Jillian also picked Nick as F1 in her first blog.  She doesn't usually pick someone early on like that.  I thought that could be interesting….or me grasping at anything I can!!
http://www.jillianharris.com/do-what-or-who-you-want/
Oh wow! That's really interesting news. Ali who had the same spoiler as RS and Jillian a fellow Canadian and bachelorette who is supporting Kaitlyn on social media.... Supporting Nick is not a popular thing to do and neither is Kaitlyn having Nick on the show... so to me, even if Nick is or isn't F1, they are supporting him by having them in their top 5 and chosen F1 and that is a positive for Nick. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu May 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe she did pick Nick. Sometimes you have to go with the nutterbutter just because.

I will take Almond Butter

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 4:05 pm

These IG posts by and of Nick were posted and sleuthed awhile back but now that the Season Preview has been released, just wanted to take a gamble and see if there is any connection to these s/caps since Nick was active on SM while filming.

From this s/cap seen in the season teaser preview, he seems to be wearing the same denim shirt and dark/black jeans (minus the sweater)? His tan looks the same (does he get spray tanned generally?)

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Vlcsna88
Bringing forward the IG post by Nick which he posted on IG on April 6 and which was sleuthed... also the purse may be Sharleen's if he was with them around this time?
momoftrips wrote:
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Kd1v9k
Couldn't wait for 5 o'clock.

In this s/cap from what is NYC in with Kaitlyn kissing, he is wearing a plaid shirt and maroon/burgundy sweater which seems similar to what he is wearing with Sharleen and her fiance Adam in Times Square, NYC posted by Adam on his IG on April 2nd. Not sure how it fits into the timeline or if it was the same day? Clothes seem similar? Hairstyle seems similar from the side as well?  no idea

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Vlcsna77
@machinelevine Another great NYC night with these two 2mon
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 11111447_539252819545834_1361606137_n
http://websta.me/p/954389350920868827_12400883#2Oia4he4WfauOwkX.99

Also interesting since Kaitlyn was filmed in Times Square for the Season Preview teaser, per this s/cap

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Vlcsn125

If someone wants to sleuth the Times Square s/caps that would be great. It may be the same night?

These are just some things that have caught my eye and who knows...

... maybe the preview and Nick being in the preview from the getgo is for all of us as viewers to get the shock out our system asap and focus on the story itself (rather than wait until ep 4). Shock now... get the audience warmed up and in the "know"....

I just am really starting to doubt RS's spoiler. It just doesn't add up and he seems to even admit he doesn't know why Nick is shown in the season preview and admits there are unknowns about Ireland and post-Ireland.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 4:10 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think we can take Ali seriously either. She's a reporter and it's her job to create interest.

Maybe Kait is just a happy, upbeat girl and really is single. I don't find her body language discussing Nick as anything out of the ordinary for her. JMO.

JMHO but you'd have to slowmotion watch her ordinary movements then watch her in those moments trying to pick up on cues THEN compare. it might even help to mute... I think body language isn't the easiest to pick up casually... you can also pay attention to her breathing patterns as she's speaking... that is also revealing along with voice and that's a separate part of it... in case u're curious to examine with an open mind...  cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 2498057887 cheers
Ok laugh out loud I don't know but it would be fun if she really fell in love, the season didn't end horribly and Steve gets to post he's wrong once again. That'd be my idea of a good time for this show!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 4:13 pm

When Nick was in NYC with Sharleen there was a lot of snow on the ground. The pic with Nick at the bar table is believed to be when they were in Ireland and speculated it was Elan taking the pic since there is a cell phone in front of Nick. The commets were he couldn't wait till 5pm. (IMO that's a joke considering Elan has stopped drinking)

Nick wears denim and hoddies a lot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 4:23 pm

yes Thank you GA. Sorry about that. He's a trickster Nick is. Very likely he wore same things and he does like that denim shirt  a lot.

Just wondering if the kissing scene when Nick is wearing same? sweater and plaid shirt may have been filmed the same day as when Sharleen and her fiance were with Nick at Times Square?  no idea

From what was sleuthed very early on, the end of March was when Rap date took place with other IG posts of Nick in hoody with Sharleen's fiance and Kaitlyn and Elan here.

So different outfits (hoody and sweater) but both times both outfits seen with Sharleen's hubby and with Kaitlyn.

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Vlcsna78
ETA: Nick in possibly in same sweater and plaid shirt as seen in s/cap kissing Kaitlyn on Season Preview (no snow)
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 11111447_539252819545834_1361606137_n
@machinelevine

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 21, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 21, 2015 4:26 pm

So if the above picture was taken in NYC when Nick was with Sharlene - were they really "just good friends?"
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 4:32 pm

The above pic is part of filming. I'm not sure if it's been sleuthed yet which date it is.

I'm not sure AAL what pic you're referring to but Nick Sharleen and her fiance attended the rap date in NYC and were part of the outside public that were invited.

We believe this is when he came on the show.

Others can CMIIW- it was awhile ago now. This was just another check mark in the early sleuthing that he was going to be on this season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I don't know if this was reported here already, but I liked the answer Kaitlyn gave about Nick's return:

She looked happy when discussing Nick.

Aww, she looked like she was trying to hold back her smile the whole time talking about Nick and that he wouldn't put himself through that again unless it was that he really wanted her.  awwww  

How could she be so swept up in the moment with him to have this whole controversy erupt, and then within a couple weeks completely cut the ties to him altoghther to stay single?  Then look that grinny talking about him?  It doesn't makes sense to me.

I think Ali and Jillian's response to Nick is because of what we all saw in the preview - Kaitlyn was elated to see him and couldn't contain it or hide it.  She looked like she was about to burst from happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4