SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 am

KB_Mom wrote:Highs and lows.... loved the chemistry I saw with Nick and K last night and the romantic notion that he came on the show because he didn't want to live with regrets if K got engaged and he never took his shot to see if the initial spark ignited to full blown love.  With how happy he seems to be post filming, I felt like even if he is not F1, he's happy and content because he took the risk and tried, instead of living with the regret and always wondering "what if..."

The read CH TV guide interview and blog about last night's epi.... wow, not exactly subtle about backing up the Mack truck (not even the bus this time) to run over Nick... left me fearing what kind of edit Nick is going to get.  OTOH, while I believe Nick sincerely came on the show for Kait, TPTB were only interested in the ratings gold to be milked from the drama, angst and controversy of bringing the  polarizing Nick back, and I wonder if this is just CH :stirthepot to maximize people tuning in expecting a rerun of Nick on Andi's season.

I am finding this season very confusing to try to read the clues where it is headed, so to avoid the men in the white coats coming to get me as I debate with myself where the clues point, I am just going to 2pop wine summer enjoy the "journey."  Whatever the outcome, Nick seems very content and even if he gets a bad edit,been there, done that and survived. He had to know a bad edit was a risk he took and he was willing to take that risk. Indeed, imo, he not only survived but thrived despite last season's edit, and he's now "experienced"in dealing with a negative edit and I'm sure prepared himself if it happens again when he made the decision to goon the show this season.

word Can't wait to see how the K/N story unfolds.... cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 77 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:43 am

BKay wrote:Lots of wonky editing. What if all of the Nick and Kait romance is completely manufactured? Is it possible that tptb had Nick by the b#lls because he broke his contract so 'visibly' in the plane video, and they held that threat over his head to force him to come back this season?

What is it, like a $5 million fine for revealing info? Whatever the amount is, that's a big hammer over his head, and maybe he looks so happy now because the threat is finally gone.

Just thinking of all possibilities since this season seems so faked in all regards.

Bkay, I have wondered that myself at times. But is Nick that good of an actor? Then again, what I took as genuine on his part last night, others saw as smug...so no idea If he really is(was) indebted to TPTB, maybe he needed to put on the performance of his life. As a salesperson, he probably has some skills in that area.

I'm trying to put everything I saw last night through the filter of UnREAL. I'm baffled right now as to what is manufactured and what is legit. The thing I'm having a hard time buying is that Nick-trying-to-get-on-the-show was something that came about once Kaitlyn was picked as Bachelorette. I tend to think this was in the works long before that. But if that's true, what does what we're seeing really mean?

Still processing...

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 77 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Litta, I'm with you - trying to make sense of this very odd season...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Sleuthers here determined long ago with a lot of work, that something was up with Nick and K via SM. Chris' season was still airing. Sometime in February, it became evident that the sleuthing had some real merit. Speculation on what will he do, if 1. she is the 'ette 2. she isn't the ette, was ongoing. It was clear she was rumoured to be the next lead but there was this SM fling happening and where would that leave Nick. I think he contacted them and wanted to be on show. What are TPTB going to say, no? It was like winning the lottery for them.

IMO the events leading up to Nick appearing on the show, are exactly how he has explained it. The sleuthing backs it up JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers here determined long ago with a lot of work, that something was up with Nick and K via SM. Chris' season was still airing. Sometime in February, it became evident that the sleuthing had some real merit. Speculation on what will he do, if 1. she is the 'ette 2. she isn't the ette, was ongoing. It was clear she was rumoured to be the next lead but there was this SM fling happening and where would that leave Nick. I think he contacted them and wanted to be on show. What are TPTB going to say, no? It was like winning the lottery for them.

IMO the events leading up to Nick appearing on the show, are exactly how he has explained it. The sleuthing backs it up JMHO

You never know, Nick's interest in Kaitlyn & him wanting to be on the show might be what solidified her selection as B'ette. Winning the lottery is right!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:16 pm

^^GA, I hope you're right - I'd really prefer to see a true love story between these two.

I like the theory where N&K's instant connection was so huge and complete that everyone involved knew it, to the extent that guys left and those that stayed were paid or promised something. And tptb had to scramble to try to put on a show. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Highs and lows.... loved the chemistry I saw with Nick and K last night and the romantic notion that he came on the show because he didn't want to live with regrets if K got engaged and he never took his shot to see if the initial spark ignited to full blown love.  With how happy he seems to be post filming, I felt like even if he is not F1, he's happy and content because he took the risk and tried, instead of living with the regret and always wondering "what if..."

The read CH TV guide interview and blog about last night's epi.... wow, not exactly subtle about backing up the Mack truck (not even the bus this time) to run over Nick... left me fearing what kind of edit Nick is going to get.  OTOH, while I believe Nick sincerely came on the show for Kait, TPTB were only interested in the ratings gold to be milked from the drama, angst and controversy of bringing the  polarizing Nick back, and I wonder if this is just CH :stirthepot to maximize people tuning in expecting a rerun of Nick on Andi's season.

I am finding this season very confusing to try to read the clues where it is headed, so to avoid the men in the white coats coming to get me as I debate with myself where the clues point, I am just going to 2pop wine summer enjoy the "journey."  Whatever the outcome, Nick seems very content and even if he gets a bad edit,been there, done that and survived. He had to know a bad edit was a risk he took and he was willing to take that risk. Indeed, imo, he not only survived but thrived despite last season's edit, and he's now "experienced"in dealing with a negative edit and I'm sure prepared himself if it happens again when he made the decision to goon the show this season.

word Can't wait to see how the K/N story unfolds.... cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 77 2498057887

Agree! I'm blocking the spoilers from my mind and just watching since I can't come up with a logical path for this all to follow. Love seeing Kaitlyn with some hot chemistry with a guy she seems so giddy about. Would love her to find love. Feel bad for all the other guys and get why this will crash and burn the whole season. Just sitting back to enjoy the ride knowing that everyone is just fine back in the present, real world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:35 pm

It really did seem Kaitlyn was surprised and excited he came to date her.  In my opinion it is more than lust although there is lust between them, they do have a friendship that was built on correspondences so when they met the sparks just ignited into flames.  It is curious that even Chris HArrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision  to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one. When is the men tell all being filmed? Usually the final 2 will show up to party with cast mates and the final 1 is not with them. It sould be interesting to see if either Shawn or Nick or both come to party.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It really did seem Kaitlyn was surprised and excited he came to date her.  In my opinion it is more than lust although there is lust between them, they do have a friendship that was built on correspondences so when they met the sparks just ignited into flames.  It is curious that even Chris HArrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision  to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one. When is the men tell all being filmed? Usually the final 2 will show up to party with cast mates and the final 1 is not with them. It sould be interesting to see if either Shawn or Nick or both come to party.

Interesting indeed.  Although, if I were Nick (F1 or not) I would NOT set foot near the Men Tell All.  Sounds like a disaster in the making.  He is most likely not very good friends with any of the guys.  Last season he had established a friendship with a few of the guys prior to the dramatic gang up that was partially staged for TV.  This time he skipped right over the male bonding time and stepped right into the hornet's nest of "seriously looking for love with Kaitlyn" guys.  I doubt that he will come away from this season with any lasting friendships.  Some of the guys might be friendly to him, but I don't really see them being buddy-buddy with him give the amount of time left in the season until the F3 when they are all separated.

Last edited by OnePromise on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers here determined long ago with a lot of work, that something was up with Nick and K via SM. Chris' season was still airing. Sometime in February, it became evident that the sleuthing had some real merit. Speculation on what will he do, if 1. she is the 'ette 2. she isn't the ette, was ongoing. It was clear she was rumoured to be the next lead but there was this SM fling happening and where would that leave Nick. I think he contacted them and wanted to be on show. What are TPTB going to say, no? It was like winning the lottery for them.

You never know, Nick's interest in Kaitlyn & him wanting to be on the show might be what solidified her selection as B'ette. Winning the lottery is right!

I suspect there's a lot of validity in this, especially since the early buzz was that Britt had the role sewn up. If Nick handed them this dramatic story line on a platter by volunteering/agreeing to (unwittingly?) play the villain again, I'm not surprised they shelved whatever plans they had for a Britt season. And if they had all but promised it to Britt, it also might explain them recycling the Dueling Bachelorettes concept as an out, knowing full well it would ultimately be Kaitlyn's.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Lol, these those who are not fans tweeting their hate for Nick will have a nervous breakdown if he walks away with the girl!! Personally, I can't imagine anyone who would try to take better care of her than Nick. SMH

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It really did seem Kaitlyn was surprised and excited he came to date her.  In my opinion it is more than lust although there is lust between them, they do have a friendship that was built on correspondences so when they met the sparks just ignited into flames.  It is curious that even Chris HArrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision  to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one. When is the men tell all being filmed? Usually the final 2 will show up to party with cast mates and the final 1 is not with them. It sould be interesting to see if either Shawn or Nick or both come to party.
ITA with the bolded. IMO, the Show is basically about the competition between Shawn and Nick for Kaitlyn.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4